PDA

View Full Version : Baby Blue 1972 Donzi 18 2+3

Ratliff240
05-29-2012, 07:40 PM
I will give this to the Registry before I advertise it nationally. The boat is located in Washington state.

1972 Donzi 18 2+3.I am the 3rd owner. All expense receipts included, from the original sales receipt in 1972 through the oil change I gave it today are included with the sale. This boat was the first owner’s baby (they had no kids), he owned it from 72 through 08, where it was run in freshwater lakes in Georgia. The second owner, also from Georgia, owned the boat for 6 months and used it once before I bought it. I had it shrink rapped and trucked to Washington. This is my dream boat and it has received the utmost care under my four year ownership. This is the cleanest boat I have ever seen from 1972 and every person who walks by on the dock or stares as you roar past will agree.

The hull has 377 hours on it. The Pleasure Craft Marine 350 cid /290 hp installed in 1996 has 177 hours on it. The original owner had overheating issues with the original Chris Craft 350 (designed with 4 thermostats) so he had it removed with exactly 200 hours on it. Original Gel coat and interior which look brand new. The outdrive is the original 270 tilt with a rebuilt upper. I added a second battery and moved them back into the engine bay. The two 27 series batteries sit in boxes on custom glassed in platforms. The switch sits where the original battery was under the seat which has much more storage without the battery. The stereo is powered 500 watt JL marine amplifier. Four 6.5 infinity marine speakers and 2 10 inch infinity subs with Ipod hook up. 21inch ski prop and 23+ inch cupped aluminum prop included. My good friend works at a prop shop so we tested and dialed in the precise amount of cup for the optimal bow lift.

The white, baby blue and navy colors on this boat are very complementary. All of the original stainless and chrome are flawless including the windshield. The boat has a snap in tonneau cover and the original heavy canvas all boat cover. Matching Rocket trailer is galvanized and painted to match with near new tires and bearing buddies.The oil/filter (always royal purple), sparkplugs, and fuel filter were changed today when I pulled it out of the garage. The boat has always been stored inside and it shows. Included with the sale are 5 fenders, 5 lines, horn, flares, 5 life jackets, extra trim bar, extra quart of oil. The boat includes everything needed to drop it in the water tomorrow. I am forgetting lots but feel free to call Four25-Five01-One989 or email david@ratliffbrokerage.com. Thanks David

$20,000 US dollars takes it.

Ratliff240
05-30-2012, 10:14 AM
Sorry the price is actually $18,000. I also could not figure out how to post larger pictures. Here is a link to them

http://photobucket.com/BabyBlueDonzi

I could not rearrange the photos so the full boat pictures are at the end.

Lively-one
06-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Impressive boat...is this a factory stainless windshield from '72 or was it added later? Was this windshield manufactured by Taylor Made? Just curious...

Ratliff240
06-15-2012, 01:29 AM
If I remember correctly it is a Donzi factory windshield that was installed in 80'. I will look at the receipt record... Im not sure who manufactured them for donzi...
I may be incorrect but I believe that I have seen Donzi's of the same era with them. It is definitely the model before the brushed aluminum version.

Ratliff240
06-25-2012, 04:14 PM
$16,500