PDA

View Full Version : Lake GeorgeDonzi Spring Dust Off 2012-who's going?

Kirbyvv
05-23-2012, 08:18 AM
Who is going to the 2012 Lake George Dust-Off?

The X is all ready, so I am in with co-pilot Martha and 2 friends.

Bobby D
05-24-2012, 09:05 AM
Kirby,
Unfortunately I will not make it this year I still own the slowest Donzi in Pennsylvania and have not made much progress in the last 2 weeks to correct it. How did you make out with your vent screens?
Bob

mattyboy
05-25-2012, 06:34 AM
Kirby

we are just getting the last of the mailed registrations in so we are going thru them, once we do I'll post them up most of which are members who don't belong here or don't post frequently.
If there is anyone who think they might come last minute please let us know by email or private message don't put the registration in the mail, remember the deadline for the event is June 1st.

Bobby

you'll git er done i missed the 16 ,looking fwd to seeing the 18 :)

blue boat
05-25-2012, 05:26 PM
going for first time but without my boat under restoration:yes:

mattyboy
06-06-2012, 06:49 AM
blue boat looking fwd to meeting you, you'll have some of the best restoration knowledge around to pick their brains. We will find you a seat for the run not a problem, bring a type III pfd with you , you'll need it for the run.

Just a reminder to all, things to remember : type III pfd for everyone on the boat, gas up before getting to the Algonquin Sat. morning. a Lake Pass and a digital camera to capture the beauty of Lake George. Be prepared to have a great time on an awesome lake with great people.