PDA

View Full Version : 1976 Donzi GT-21

Sweet Cheekz
04-12-2012, 07:30 PM
I am putting my GT-21 up for sale
Its a 1976 which has undergone a complete 2 Year restoration well documented with pics on this thread
Completely New Gel Coat, New Mitcher T Paint job
New Transom, Installed 3 full bulkheads and numerous gussetts and supports
New Custom 102 gallon fuel tank foamed and glassed in. Custom glassed in floor lowered 3"s
New Livorsi Gauges including GPS Speedo, Depth Finder, Fuel Flo Scan Gauge and Knock Meter
New Sony Stereo with remote JL Speakers and 4 Channel JL Marine Amp
New Livorsi Throttle with Trim and Shifter in custom Center Counsel, New Stainless Marine Vertical Trim Indicators
New Interior with 5 Custom Skater Seats with Storage under and alongside, New Top, New Cockpit Carpet
Big Block Engine (Fresh 10 Hours) with Stelling Headers and custom tail pipes exiting under water
HP, Speed, Complete Engine Build List and Dyno Sheet available for serious inquiries
New Dual Axel Integrity Trailer with Spare and Brakes
Bravo XR with all new gears on Mercury ITS Transom Assembly with Built in Hydraulic Steering
2 SS Props
2 Gel Batteries with Offshore brackets
Garmin 4205 GPS
380 S Keikefer Tabs with Race Hydraulic Cylinders
Fresh Water Flush, All lines on Engine are Braided
Stailess Steel Rubrail
Custom Engine Hatch
This boat is exceptionally stable at high speeds and is rock solid in snotty conditions High freeboard offers very dry ride in waves. Boat is very solid and is running perfectly.
Sea trial available for serious inquiries. delivery available most places
Best Offer Call to Discuss
Parnell
616-437-3852

Just Say N20
04-13-2012, 12:32 PM
I have never seen Mr. X's boat, but appreciate the comments about it.

I have seen this boat, and witnessed it during the restoration project. You will not find a better built DONZI.

Parnell has owned more "go fast" boats than anyone I know, so he has a very good understanding of what this type of boat "should" be. The attention to detail is as good as I have seen, and I'm a bit of a perfectionist myself.

If you were to have an unlimited budget, a thorough understanding of offshore go-fast boats, and wanted to put together a dream boat, it MIGHT be as nice as this one.

You have no idea how much I wish I could buy this boat. . . .

Good luck with the sale. Someone is going to get an amazing package.

MDonziM
04-13-2012, 01:13 PM
WOW! , Parnell, I can't believe you are selling the GT. Good luck, any pics of the engine? I am not in the market but she is really a beauty.

- Marshall

Sweet Cheekz
04-19-2012, 03:19 PM
Thanks Guys
I will get a couple more engine pics this weekend I am selling one as I dont need two with three other boats I have more boats than days to run them. I am happy to keep either one as they are both a rush in their own way
Parnell

Sweet Cheekz
06-13-2012, 09:02 PM
Just a note
If anyone is interested I would consider a partial trade for a late model vehicle or any x-18.
Parnell

Peter
09-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Just left you a message, cooool boat I'm interested!

Sweet Cheekz
02-21-2013, 05:53 PM
Spring is almost apon us.
Open to discussion regarding price but will sell one of my boats this summer
Parnell

roadtrip se
02-27-2013, 09:48 PM
I've run next to this beast several times over the past couple of years in seriously snotty conditions. And it just runs. Solid boat, classic looks, gorgeous interior, and plenty of room for the family. Can't believe it is still for sale.

Sweet Cheekz
05-02-2013, 05:37 PM
to the top