PDA

View Full Version : AOTH XII Registration Deadline May 1st

roadtrip se
04-02-2012, 02:25 PM
Well, most of us have had an early spring. I know that many of you have already had your boats in the water several times to take advantage of the early warm temperatures and to blow the winter cob webs away.

The Awakening of the Horses is the first big rally of the year for small performance boats and believe it or not, it’s only six weeks away. For those of you who are working on your skunkwerks projects or for those who need to locate where they left their boats last fall, time to step it up and get ready!

The Midwest Donzi club asks that everyone register their parties by May 1st. Early registration eliminates the lines and paperwork that we all used to deal with on arrival. This process also keeps entry fees low at $75 per person, because we have less waste with too many t-shirts ordered and the like, with an accurate total people count. In addition, it gives the resort a chance to order food and staff properly for our numbers, helping them provide for a first class experience for all of us in attendance. Any registrations received after May 1st will be $125 per head. As you register, please remember to sign the liability release and provide a copy of your boat insurance policy in the envelope.

Also, please plan on bringing an item to donate to the auction on Saturday night. The auction proceeds provide seed money for the event next year and help the club break even. In an effort to keep things clipping along Saturday night, The DMRS will be organizing a silent auction for many of the items this year and Tom aka Fishinsucks will be the auctioneer for the larger items. Please plan to bring your item down to the Yacht Club on Thursday night. And thanks again for donating and buying stuff to support the rally!

Finally, get your room booked! When I talked to the resort a few weeks ago, they were starting to fill up. When making your reservations, also request a slip, as they can get it all done in one phone call.

Get ready for a good time and we’ll see you all there!

roadtrip se
04-17-2012, 09:55 AM
Two weeks to the registration deadline. Get them in and we will see you all shortly!

Brad Lyon
04-26-2012, 11:38 AM
The check is in the mail. No, seriously, the check is in the mail.

roadtrip se
04-27-2012, 08:04 AM
I've talked, PM-ed, texted, emailed, Facebook messaged, and whatever else with a bunch of you the past few days and yes, the proverbial check is "in the mail" for a bunch of you. For those of you still fence sitting, don't miss out on an awesome time, just do it!

Team Jefe
04-30-2012, 11:14 AM
My check should be postmarked and delivered by now :yes:

LadyGrizz
04-30-2012, 04:16 PM
What Jefe said!!

Brad Lyon
05-02-2012, 11:40 AM
I booked a three room cottage. However, my one son can not come. So, I have one room available if someone wants to stay with my other son and I. We can split the cost 2/3 and 1/3. I think the room is like $65.00 per night plus taxes.