PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Cigarette Top Gun - No Motor (Not mine)

Lively-one
02-11-2012, 11:08 PM
SORRY, JUST SAW ON ANOTHER POST THAT THIS BOAT HAS BEEN SOLD TO ONE OF OUR OWN...CONQUISTADOR_DEL_MAR

CONGRATS ON YOUR PURCHASE!!

I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO DELETE POST...SCOT, PLEASE DO SO IF YOU ARE ABLE. THANKS, ADAM

This seems like a potentially cool project. Not for me...but for somebody out there!!

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifieds/cigarette_hull_no_power-o42475-en.html

Conquistador_del_mar
02-12-2012, 12:26 AM
Adam,
Thanks for also believing it would be a great project boat - :yes:. I actually made the deal on the 9th with the owner. Bill

ITTLFLI
02-12-2012, 10:33 AM
I am fairly certain that boat came from the Cincinnati area. The guy lived in northern Kentucky. If I remember correctly it was called "Bounty Hunter." He had it on craigslist for a while. The guy you bought it from took the engines out I suppose.

The last time I remember seeing it out on the river was back in 2001-2ish.... Cool boat. I think my cousins husband did the interior in it a long time ago....

Nice find!:yes:

Lively-one
02-12-2012, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE=$originalposter]{$pagetext}[/QUOTE]

Bill, I think you got a great boat. I did not post the above until I was certain, due to another recent boat purchase, that I was not going to be able to buy that Cigarette. But I sure wanted somebody to get it...good luck!