Carl C
02-05-2012, 07:13 PM
I hate Madonna. :hangum:

f_inscreenname
02-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Lol!

mike o
02-06-2012, 08:53 AM
That means you'd kick her out of the cuddy cabin bed @ Put-in bay on a hot summer nite.....:jester:

Carl C
02-06-2012, 11:12 AM
"That means you'd kick her out of the cuddy cabin bed @ Put-in bay on a hot summer nite..."

Alright, she looks good for 50 something but her music sucks and that was the worst half time show I can remember and she fell or almost fell twice and YouTube is censoring the hell out of the show including where MIA gives the finger and says "I don't give a sh!t".

A million dollar stage wasted.....:nilly:

BUIZILLA
02-06-2012, 11:18 AM
Mia shouldn't be paid a penny...

Madonna should get docked 50%, until she explains the theatric purpose of the lift-the-skirt crotch shot, and how that added positive input into the FAMILY based show...

players and teams get docked for foul moves, so should the *entertainers*..

McGary911
02-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Any time you don't need anyone playing instruments, kind of takes away from the whole "music" thing. Heck, I can play a tape.

woobs
02-06-2012, 04:23 PM
I'd bame Bridgestone.....:wink:

Tony
02-06-2012, 05:54 PM
I liked some of her earlier stuff, back when she was edgy.

This show, though, was terrible. The music was bland, and the "spectacle" of staging and dancing downright disgusting.

Give me Springsteen, Jagger or Kid Rock any time...

justleft
02-06-2012, 07:28 PM
Yep, it sucked. Madwanna just needed to show off her panties with the gold shield and fringe. It will be in her
next line of clothing coming to a Walmart near you.

I knew a woman that went to high school with Madwana and you should her opinions of the talented lady :tooth:.

What a waste of money !!!!

f_inscreenname
02-06-2012, 09:59 PM
I liked some of her earlier stuff, back when she was edgy.
Edgy? You mean more whorey.
:yes:
Urban Dictionary: Whorey
1, A slutty and promiscous woman who is very unattractive.
2, A person who acts like a slut, skank, whore, prostitute

Fishermanjm
02-07-2012, 08:24 AM
ur right carl,,,, worst half time ever!!! they should have had U-2 do a 10 year thing for half time

Carl C
02-07-2012, 09:01 AM
The stage, the choreography, the costumes, the extras, the lighting, all was fantastic. No complaint there. The music sucked though. I've got a pretty decent sound system and like to rock out the halftime show but not this year. No Madonna fan here......

Ghost
02-07-2012, 09:42 AM
At the risk of soundling like someone who reads supermarket tabloids, the whole thing felt like some sort of Madonna-challenge to Lady Gaga or something.

Maybe it's just my disinterest for that style of music. But it's the halftime of a FOOTBALL game. Feels wrong when it's a mini Broadway show.

Far better to have a rock band playing on stage like a rock band.

silverghost
02-07-2012, 02:04 PM
For what Madonna was paid for this halftime show you'd think that she would have sung live; instead of mouthing & lip syncing the words to canned recorded music ?

But~
I hear she has done this with all her so-called "Live Concerts" !

Buddyc
02-07-2012, 06:06 PM
What was the over / under for gay men on her stage? 50? :)