PDA

View Full Version : Harbor master..... site doesnt work on Iphone...

Moody Blu'
01-17-2012, 02:30 PM
just thought id let you know.... I havent been able to check out my forsale thread since my cable is shut off... it will be turned back on soon because I am able to pay it soon.. just figured I would let you know about it.

zelatore
01-17-2012, 06:23 PM
been that way for a while now....

RedDog
01-17-2012, 07:22 PM
Works on my Android tablet but not my Android phone??? Tried a couple of different browsers.

JayZ
01-17-2012, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE=$originalposter]{$pagetext}[/QUOTE]

works on my android phone just not my ipod.

Just Say N20
01-17-2012, 09:23 PM
Moody,

Small world. I understand you had a great conversation regarding your Audi with my daughter's boyfriend, Reid. He's a great guy. I knew right away when he said Moody-Blu. I told him you had an 18 for sale, and he said, "That's the guy!"

Reid didn't remember my screen name, so I thought I would touch base.

Bill

Moody Blu'
01-17-2012, 11:58 PM
yea he told me about his irls father had a 16 and i was like if hes a MOD then he def knows me, I told him all sorts of stories about big griz telling me about mobil one and how the castrol 0w-30 (german model)oil is great jeep stories etc... the price isnt right for what he wanted so im floating right now. Have an interview tomorrow with a bog company and if i get it i wont have to sell anythng and possibly get the boat finished finally as well as my car...