PDA

View Full Version : Ed Donnelly,

Carl C
01-16-2012, 06:07 AM
So how are things up there in frozen wasteland? lol. Actually you may be south of me. Just wanted to say hi and hope all is well with one of the best people on this board. You are one of the first members of Donzi.net since I don't think there were very many in 1999. Anyway, I can't speak for the whole board but in this case I think it's safe to say that "WE" love you. Have a good day.

Your friend,
Carl C

Ed Donnelly
01-16-2012, 06:30 PM
Carl; Don't think with all this sweet talk you will ever get me in the funky front play room you have in your 22'...........L.O.L.

I do think I am a little south of you, but would love to be Miami south of you.

Take care my friend.................Ed

Buddyc
01-16-2012, 06:45 PM
Ed, I have not had the pleasure but any friend of Carl and Fixx is a friend mine. Take good care of yourself and don't let people get to you... In this case just consider the source , its not worth your breath.

Carl C
01-17-2012, 06:59 AM
I guess that was kind of corny but I wanted to post something nice to try to off-set some of the negativeness going on. I'm sad to hear about your health issues.

jl1962
01-17-2012, 08:08 AM
I haven't met you Ed, but you sure seem like one of the good guys.

Hang in there.

Capevettes
01-17-2012, 08:56 AM
Even though I have not met Ed, we recently discovered we had a mutual love for Donzis and Corvettes. Ed took the time to copy a CD Rom with loads of information on Corvettes and mail it to me here on Cape Cod. Ed is certainly a class act from what I can see. Thanks again Ed.

CHACHI
01-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Ed rocks, and he has nice table manners.

Ken

The Hedgehog
01-17-2012, 11:14 AM
Never met Ed in person, I would like to sometime. From what I know of him, he is a great guy. He has been around the block and has class. He makes forums like this a better place.