PDA

View Full Version : My posts about deleting

Ed Donnelly
01-14-2012, 01:03 PM
All of my deleting posts are showing that one person and I will NOT mention the 59 yr old fiberglass expert, foul mouths name, otherwise my post will be deleted..

I apologize in advance if I have mislead anyone into thinking these posts are about anyone other than the Not mentioned person..Ed

Carl C
01-14-2012, 01:29 PM
Well I feel left out:bawling:. I know there were some good ones about me. Ed has been a member here since early 2000 (founding member) and should be allowed to speak out. Oh, and OG has tried to derail George's restoration thread several times.

joseph m. hahnl
01-14-2012, 02:24 PM
We have had this discussion before. Restraint and Respect must be a virtue that is not really high on some peoples list. I think to ask Scott to go through all of the post and delete every derogatory remark is absurd. I think you missed his point. (insert name here)you were calling the unmentionable named person out. Basically to gather with other brothers to try and Humiliate him. Quite frankly I don't blame you/or him. If I were in either shoes I would be pissed off about it too. No one needs to use the language and disrespect that a certain few or particularly one does. Everybody has there moments, some, particularly one, seems to have more than not. I basically look at it as a comedy routine. The guy is a riot. Can you take anything he says seriously? absolutely not! Reminds me of the WB Tasmanian Devil. I think you called him out and got what you expected you would get by doing so. Honestly I think you have better things to do with your time than worrying and being upset over some thing as trifle as this. Sometimes a pissing match in the wind yields no winners

http://startheory.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/ginger1.jpg?w=400&h=300

mike o
01-14-2012, 05:50 PM
Ed, we all got your back, no worries mate. Like Fix -it said, some people are just....:yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctPPnPygCd8&feature=related......:kingme:

Ed Donnelly
01-15-2012, 09:26 AM
joseph m. hahnl; His crap with other members has never really bothered me
as they could handle his sh*t..

What did break this camels back was his statement on MY post in regards to Brian

I would never expect the Harbormaster to delete any other posts,,,but,,

something in print about what is expected of people on the site once they have gone over the line, I feel is needed..

Was I the only one who noticed the Harbormaster had HIS back, not, the members who have never caused problems here.........Ed

thatgirl
01-15-2012, 10:49 AM
[ QUOTE=$originalposter]{$pagetext}[/QUOTE]hey guys we are supposed to be a family here helping out one another thats what a club is all about. i am still in the process of restoring my donzi and i look forward to meeting some of you at one of the events.i have been a lover of donzi since i was knee high and am happy to now be part of it. chill out lifes to short to sweat the small stuff.
thank your brother tony g

maddad
01-15-2012, 01:06 PM
something in print about what is expected of people on the site once they have gone over the line, I feel is needed..

Ed, I completely agree with you. As long as it doesn't turn into a bunch of people acting just as bad as the offender and piling on with equally rude comments, it's the community voicing what's expected from it's members.

RedDog
01-15-2012, 03:09 PM
Ed - the the comment from the one who is not to be mentioned had me so instantly and greatly angered that I was shaking.

And no, you weren't the only one who noticed who's back was being covered. I found that quite disappointing.

Donziweasel
01-15-2012, 04:37 PM
My mother just passed away Wednesday. I was at her bedside when it happened. Maybe I am a little more sensitive to things right now, especailly when it comes to someone passing. Few times in my life have I been that furious as when I read that post. It seemed to be the creme de la creme of what has been an abusive history here.

I don't post here that much anymore, although I have not let my love of Donzi's or friendships I have made here diminish at all. I have had my moments here, and been brought in line at times by this community when I was out of line.

When everyone says a member is out of line, they should acknowledge it, perhaps apologize, and move foward or leave, not continue to abuse people who were offended in the first place.

Anyway, I respect the owner of this board, but sometimes for the good of the community, a member should admonished for thier actions, not have the entire matter swept under the rug. A very heartfelt thread was fully deleted due to one insensitive comment when the comment could have simply been deleted. And yes Tim and Ed, it did seem like someone was being protected.

Just some thoughts.

Sweet Cheekz
01-15-2012, 05:19 PM
DW Sorry to hear about your mom Puts things in perspective.

Ed Everyone understands

Parnell

Buddyc
01-15-2012, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE=$originalposter]{$pagetext}[/QUOTE]
+1 Parnell

DW, Real sorry to hear about your Mom...Thought are with you and your family.

Conquistador_del_mar
01-15-2012, 07:11 PM
John,
I am sorry to hear about your mother's passing. I know what you mean about being a little sensitive. I was with my mother this past October 9th when she passed. My two sisters and I were actually holding her when she died at her home in Durham, NC. I hope this board can move on from the single troll who started so many people getting upset. I have. Take care, Bill

scippy
01-15-2012, 08:26 PM
My Condolences to you John....to you as well Bill......"it's never too late for some to find Bill W."

Ed Donnelly
01-15-2012, 08:40 PM
John and Bill; I am so sorry to hear of your loses..

I lost my Mom and Dad within 31 days of each other..Candles lit for both of your Moms ..Ed

maddad
01-15-2012, 08:41 PM
I'm real sorry about your loss John.

CHACHI
01-16-2012, 07:11 AM
John, sorry to hear about your Mom.
God speed.

Ken