PDA

View Full Version : Take differences with members offline.

harbormaster
01-14-2012, 09:11 AM
I will delete all threads that i feel do not benefit the site.
If a post is offensive let me know and i will handle it and counsel the member.
When you make it a public side show it just makes it worse. If you have an issue with a member then use the private message feature of the site. Thanks

Greg Guimond
01-14-2012, 09:35 AM
Is there anyway to print out an entire thread with the pictures included Scott?

Ed Donnelly
01-14-2012, 11:23 AM
Does the whole thing have to be removed just because of one a$$hole??
I will give you an example............
The Brian post; Several members posting nothing but good memories and good wishes.
One sleezebag makes a disgusting comment and the whole thing goes poof???????????????

To my way of thinking if ANYONE does not like another member, all he has to do is make a crude comment and its gone.

Can you imagine if someone took a disliking to George Carter and posted a smut comment,,then
86 or so pages of blood , sweat, and humor is down the drain??

If that is the case one sleezebag is going to have a ball............Ed

hardcrab
01-14-2012, 12:10 PM
Ed makes an excellent point

Ed Donnelly
01-14-2012, 12:15 PM
OFFSHORE GINGER
Paid Subscriber
You guys , really Kill me ...because 99% of you .....really are only hobbyists .......who restore's one boat at a time ...................... and each ,and everyone of you ......are all experts ....when it comes to doing a restoration which might take years to do considering .... you have a day time job ,and without mentioning any names .....there are a chosen few on this board who really rock for there age , and the boats they want to restore or have done . Once again , to those experts ....on this board .....who have done this,and done that ............................... well..............................

Lets delete this one while we are at it.............Ed

Ed Donnelly
01-14-2012, 12:17 PM
09-24-2011, 08:38 PM #86
OFFSHORE GINGER
Paid Subscriber
Fixx , did you ever here the word.......K.M.A ......and after reading the last few post's on this thread , i .....rest my case ......

Or this...Ed

Ed Donnelly
01-14-2012, 12:29 PM
FFSHORE GINGER
Paid Subscriber
Originally Posted by mrfixxall
+1 OK their we agree on something

The biggest problem with people spraying gel is they spray with to much air pressure and after the first pass and its thick on the second pass they are blowing holes in the gel..Thinned down with patch aid or smoothie and it will spray like paint and you wont need as much air to get it to atomise and flow out..
There you go guys......... GOD has spoken and to tell you the truth anybody can spray Gel .

Or this....Ed