PDA

View Full Version : Donzi 18’ classic 1994

jamiller
01-08-2012, 04:44 PM
:smash:
Donzi 18’ classic 1994. In the right colors – red and white! 100% original gel coat. No repairs ever. Still shiny. No blisters. No stress cracks or spider webs – NONE, zero. Never sat in water. Looks like it was always stored inside. Decent interior. New custom cockpit cover. 2006 Real Extreme aluminum I-beam trailer with torsion bar suspension. 381 hours on boat; fresh machine shop motor at 325 hours. 4 bolt main forged crank, ZZ-4 hydraulic roller cam. Fuelie heads, 9 to 1 pistons. Mobil One Oil since new. New generation II SEI drive with 1:47 straight cut gears at same time. Flawless original Spinelli Bros. 21” lab finished prop. Zero play in gimble ring. Trim tabs. 4-inch exhaust tips with stainless internal flappers. Gaffrig gauges with red anodized bezels. Had silent choice exhaust, still have most all parts to reinstall it, if that is your thing. Full stainless wrap-around cockpit grab rail. I think having a windshield on an 18’ classic is like having a hard top on a 57 corvette. Had a $1,200 stereo in it when I bought it. Its out now, but comes with the boat if you want it. Never had rugs, no holes drilled in cockpit floor for snaps. New Garelick heavy duty seat slider bases. Includes all coast guard equipment and more. New dual batteries with perko 3-way selector switch. Have current clean paperwork in my name at this address for boat and trailer. You can use my plates to tow it home. This boat is 100% turnkey; No disappointments. Asking $13, 500. John 716-652-4139

1929rats
01-19-2012, 01:43 PM
what kind of gas are you running with this motor/boat combo? are you using a holley 4150 or????

Im assuming the tank has never been replaced....

also, is the motor new to the boat or re-worked with the internals youve listed....Ive tried to PM you with no avail....

thanks

jamiller
01-25-2012, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE=$originalposter]{$pagetext}[/QUOTE]
I use hi-test because I trailer it, but engine will run just fine on regular. It's an older Merc. 260, machine shop rebuild, not original engine. Using original Merc. Quadrajet and Thunderbolt distributor. 34 Degrees total adv. It goes a little over 60 with 2 people and a full tank using the Spinelli prop at around 5-5200 rpm. I use a 23" Merc. Mirage cause it keeps the rpm lower and gives almost the same speed. It always runs cool and the oil pressure holds 45-50 psi after a long hard run. It uses NO oil, Period. It is the original 42 Gal. tank and it does NOT leak, never has. It's a good boat with no issues.
Feel free to give me a call if you want to talk at length, I rarely check my E-Mail, but you'r welcome to try.
John. 1 716 652 4139
ssmiller1955@gmail.com