PDA

View Full Version : TX Salties

RedDog
01-07-2012, 06:23 PM
Need to hear about the TX Salties run today since RedPuppy was in tow...

Jraysray
01-07-2012, 08:17 PM
It was really nice. It was really good to see Redpuppy. BTW young pup is making money now.... Where is his Donzi? We had about 20 people some by car and some boat. Gotta say hearing those bad boys crank up and leave really motivated me to get movig on my boat.

Marvair
01-08-2012, 08:16 AM
Sure great to see the boats and folks. There's nothing that matches the sound of several V-8's idling at the dock.
Jim the God's were smiling on your weather, high 70's, sunny and light wind. Looking towards a great spring boating season.
Thanks Texans for a great first round wildcard win!!!!

Marvin.

JimG
01-08-2012, 07:36 PM
It was a GREAT day! Perfect weather, nice folks and fantastic grub at Topwater!

Some damn fast boats too! I have never seen a 22 fly like that... nose high and running like a bass boat on about two inches of bottom! Incredible!

And Lee's Python is a screamer! And Blake's Fountain is both gorgeous and fast... They all lost me in a cloud of spray, even Jefe...:)

Great to see everyone. I hope we can make these events a regular occurance... come on Scott/Eric/Scot, lets get those Donzi's well and lets run!

Jraysray
01-09-2012, 10:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyfM7stoNLg

Marvair
01-09-2012, 06:42 PM
What kind of speeds were you guys up to:lightning:lightning:lightningcause it looks really fast on good water. :yes:

Team Jefe
01-11-2012, 02:33 PM
It was a great day.....I didn't realize Wade-ro was there....Musta been distracted:yes:

Oh....wait....yeah...there's the RedPup. I almost missed him