PDA

View Full Version : Siesta Key, FL accommodations help please

FISHIN SUCKS
01-01-2012, 01:16 PM
Okay, so us yankees (even though I'm a native Floridian) are gonna invade Siesta Key this year for spring break. I normally use my points to stay at Holiday Inns on these trips but the one on the beach wont take points. Sooooo, does anyone have or know of anyone who has a place to rent (reasonable) around the Dacquiri Deck area? Need to be walking distance from the beach. A Donzi must also come with the package:drive::biggrin: (just kidn, would be nice). thanx in advance for any responses,

tom

gcarter
01-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Good luck that time of year, and this late!!!!!

PM Silverstreak" (Rick Bagwell) who lives in the area on Lido Key.
Perhaps he can point you towards some on-line resources.

FISHIN SUCKS
01-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Thanx George. I was a little afraid of being a little behind on this one. Planning for Gulf Shores around this time you're okay, but all of our friends wanna hit Siesta this year. I can get into a holiday inn express, but i'm not on the beach, im about 4-5 blocks away. so we'll see about gettin ahold of silverstreak and wait for other suggestions. thanx again,

tom
'

golfmaxgolf
01-02-2012, 01:32 PM
There are loads of rentals directly behind the D Deck. Can't recall the name of them but all around columbus ave. Little cottages not the latest and greatest but real good access to all that is Siesta Key!