PDA

View Full Version : engine parts and more

zelatore
12-02-2011, 08:21 PM
I doubt anybody is going to want these since I'm waaay over here on the left coast but thought I'd throw it out there before going to craigslist next week.

(2) Merc 454 Bluewaters. Both complete from starter to carb (Q-jet) including pumps, disty, flex-plate, alternator, flame arrester, etc. There were take-outs from a repower of an '89 Carver over the summer.

One was running when removed but should be gone through anyway. The other is a complete re-builder - basically a core at this point. Rebuilder is reverse rotation and it's starter needs a solinoid.

Also have a set of Crusader SBC heads with valves and a never-installed bare Volvo SBC head w/o valves (has some surface rust from sitting in storage for years)

Two Holly 4-barrel carbs. One mechanical secondary (double pumper) with a cracked ear on the base-plate that will need repaired/replaced and one vac secondary.

A bunch of HEAVY DC wiring - Black and red 2/0, yellow 4/0, and red 2 ga. Plus some pre-made shorter red and black 2/0 cables with heat shrunk ring terminals already installed.

43 lb claw anchor...don't know the brand, it's just a big old anchor.

30 amp shore power cord, 50' (I assume - haven't measured it yet)

I can probalby get my hands on a complete OMC/Ford 460 take-out as well. Came out of a 28' Bayliner sedan with a Cobra drive I belive. Not sure on the details; would have to look. Engine is completely disassembled and stored right now.

Can you tell I'm cleaning out the shop? Making room for a new project! :)

If anybody has an interst in any of this stuff send me a PM and I'll get you some pics and info like casting numbers on the heads, etc.