PDA

View Full Version : 97 twin step 27 ZX

Last Real Texan
11-07-2011, 08:01 AM
Well the time has come to do something different....

1997 Donzi 27 ZX Twin Step
500 EFI with Brodix BB2 Aluminum Heads Ported and polished and 8 PSI Procharger with 65 lb injectors, set up By Mark Boos @ Precision Marine @ 825 HP
138 hrs without Boost and 58 hrs since
380 Tabs
IMCO Extreme SC Drive with -2 IMCO shortie
Dual Ram Full Hydraulic steering
Raised Bolsters by 4 inches/ Electric Dropdown
Full Gaffrig gauge package, with boost and fuel Pressure
Dual Blue top optima’s
New sun pad last year with custom headrest and Donzi Logo, interior is in top notch shape
Snap in Carpet
Fresh IMCO extreme SC upper and lower…5 hours on it since rebuild this cost me $5000
Boat has run a best of 93 MPH and runs a consistent 88-90 MPH, those of you that know the boat can vouch for the time and effort that went into getting this boat set up right. It is one of the first twin step boats and laid up a bit lighter then the later models and has 4 full length lifting strakes on the back step as well as a pad, the boat rides high out of the water on the pad a is truly a drivers boat. Boat is Blue with thunderbolt graphics and has been stored inside a heated warehouse the past 6 years of ownership. It sits on a dual Axle Loadmaster aluminum trailer wit brakes on both axles and bunks made for the steps, trailer shows as new. All of you who know me know that I am a real stickler on the maintenance side of things and service everything and less than half the recommended intervals. Motor has always run Royal Purple Oil and has been changed every 25 hours of use. I also changed the gimble bearing last year as well as the shift cable.

I hate to do it but the time has come for some change, something bigger? Something smaller? Don’t really know but I used the boat about 6 times the past two years….

$29,500
Contact me via email Artifactual@me.com (Artifactual@me.com) or
478-737-0003

Donzi Vol
11-08-2011, 06:58 PM
Seen this one up close, and I can vouch that it is everything and more that is described here. Good luck with the sale, Tex.

Last Real Texan
11-09-2011, 08:25 PM
thanks! going to be sad to see her go.... lots of blood sweat and tears.....
but onward and upward!!!! someone is going to get a smokin deal, turn key 90 for less than 30 grand....please.....

tex

mike o
11-10-2011, 06:40 PM
There's a gentlemen on OSO looking for a ZX, in the Donzi section....:crossfing: Good luck.

Donziweasel
11-12-2011, 10:12 AM
I have ridden in this Donzi a bunch. GREAT BOAT! Fast, stable and in great condition. Built like a chit brickhouse. Someone is getting a damn fine (and very fast) ZX.