PDA

View Full Version : Donzi GT21, no music ;-)

axelkloehn
10-31-2011, 02:56 AM
...last ride of the season emptying the tank ;-) can't wait til spring next year, only had 6 rides this year due to bad weather this summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iM2vWgaCW0

Sweet Cheekz
11-01-2011, 11:01 AM
Looking good Axel Looks like it excellerates quickly when you get on it.

PArnell

Conquistador_del_mar
11-01-2011, 11:12 AM
Axel,
It looks good and it appears you were having fun - :yes: Bill

axelkloehn
11-02-2011, 01:43 PM
thanks guys,

Parnell, you've got eagle eyes... I had a lower pitch alu prop on the last ride cause I ruined my Mirage SS a week before, so the boat really jumped on plane and accelerated like hell...yeah, it was fun !!

Carl C
11-02-2011, 02:51 PM
I gave you a "thumbs up" on YouTube. Thanks for not dubbing Lady Gaga over it. It looks like you have it down pat how to drive it. I just winterized mine this week.

Sweet Cheekz
11-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Carl
I went out this afternoon Another month left Why quit so early?

Axel Did you know the sailboater? :)

Parnell

Carl C
11-02-2011, 08:04 PM
[ QUOTE]I went out this afternoon Another month left Why quit so early?[QUOTE]

Usually I wait a couple more weeks but I have a lot going on now and this was a good week to get it done. I checked drive alignment and did some other maintenance. Washed and waxed it too. In 5 months I am ready to hook up a few hoses and put in a few plastic plugs and am ready to go! It was a good summer for me and I didn't break anything! See you in the spring.

axelkloehn
11-03-2011, 04:09 AM
aah, sailboaters... they hate me and I hate them, I always get them wet when I see them :wink:

Yep, also winterized now, although the weather stays quite warm and dry at the moment. Rode the GT 6 times this season and ruined a prop and a trimcylinder, wouldn't call it a good season....

Parnell, keep having fun with your GT and Carl, thanks for the compliments...

silverghost
11-03-2011, 10:52 AM
Axel~
Sorry you were not able to get your GT21 out on the water more than just six times last season.
Many folks here on the US east coast were rained-out for most of the summer weekends.

As for me~~~
I did NO boating for the last two summers.

axelkloehn
11-03-2011, 02:43 PM
thanks Brad, well, there will be better times to come I hope!

Just Say N20
11-03-2011, 08:24 PM
Your boat looks and sounds good, Axel.

Lots of fun being had. And it will be something you can watch to get you through the long winter months. :yes:

Thanks for posting it for the rest of us to enjoy.

Greg Guimond
11-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Axel, great post and nice to see the last run. We had our share of bad conditions here as well including snow last weekend with a lot of damage!

Carl, not breaking anything is very good.

Carl C
11-04-2011, 08:06 AM
[ QUOTE]Carl, not breaking anything is very good.[/QUOTE]

Yup yup! I did a lot of hard running on big water too. I got underneath with a bright light to look for any signs of cracks and there are none. I think the hull has been repaired and reinforced sufficiently. Come on April! :)