PDA

View Full Version : "RALLY RE-GEN' bags available to the Registery!!!!

Budmann
10-19-2011, 10:47 AM
Hey gang, just wanted to let everyone know again what a GREAT time we had at the Rally!!! I have a few bags left over that I will sell for 15.00 plus shipping.

Just mail a money order and ur address to John Staples 3839 Lake Shore Drive, Palm Harbor Florida 34684 and I will send them out upon arrival of ur address.

Here is what they look like......

MikeMiller
10-19-2011, 10:01 PM
On behalf of the SEADOGs, Donzi Marine Restoration Society and DonziDirect.com, I would like to ask for everyone to please purchase a bag from this year's Rally! It would go a long way in supporting the event and the wonderful Donzi afficionados that are Bud and Denese Staples (for their wonderful donation of the bag!)

Best bags ever! Zipper holds up under extreme pressure (:wink:)
Strap is the best quality material and was on my shoulder all weekend! First Rally I have ever done (and I have done a lot) where I used the same bag for the entire Rally! NO LIE!

Made from Egyptian cotton, with a 15,000 thread count, you won't find a softer, more durable bag anywhere! Comes standard with a shoulder strap that cinches tight; an additional string tie for added security; a side pocket with zipper that is separate than the inside area of the bag (important!!!); and a reinforced bottom section with added material.

Contact Budmann and purchase yours today! THANK YOU!!!!

Jraysray
10-20-2011, 10:36 AM
Paypal?

Team Jefe
10-20-2011, 11:27 AM
I want two please....How much is shipping?

Budmann
10-20-2011, 04:11 PM
City,State and zip please! Then I can look up shipping cost. I have paypal just never used it for selling only buying.

Buddy and Denese

Carl C
10-20-2011, 04:42 PM
I want a yellow one! Please, please, please save me a yellow one. How much is shipping to Clarkston, Michigan 48346?

Budmann
10-21-2011, 09:05 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carl, if you look close at the pics Mike and I posted...ALL THE BAGS ARE RED AND BLACK!!! However, YOUR IN LUCK!!!!! My wife is playing with canvas paints so that hopefully we will be able to make custom bags for any color Donzi.

Cross your fingers.................:crossfing::crossfing::cro ssfing::crossfing:

Carl C
10-21-2011, 10:20 AM
[ QUOTE]LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carl, if you look close at the pics Mike and I posted...ALL THE BAGS ARE RED AND BLACK!!! However, YOUR IN LUCK!!!!! My wife is playing with canvas paints so that hopefully we will be able to make custom bags for any color Donzi.
Cross your fingers.................:crossfing::crossfing::cro ssfing:[/QUOTE]

So those are not yellow bags in pic 2 of the first post?? Damn digital cams.... :(

Team Jefe
10-21-2011, 04:44 PM
really??? Dickinson TEXAS 77539

Budmann
10-21-2011, 07:40 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jefe'...............your cost of the bag just TRIPPLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao

Budmann
10-24-2011, 09:54 AM
Hey gang.... Jefe' had a great idea and if the rest of you want it IT'S FREE!!!!!!!!!!! Not only is my wife going to make the bird to the color of ur boat but she is also going to script ur Donzi Reg. name as well!!

If you don't care to have ur name on it I will mail them out this week.

let me know........