PDA

View Full Version : Its been about 8 years...

RedDog
10-16-2011, 04:51 PM
Its been about 8 years so I guess it was time...

While Donzi Deb was parking the truck and trailer, I was sitting in the boat wondering why the hell the bilge pump was running. Oh yeah, transom plug! At least I had a functioning bilge pump...

Phil S
10-16-2011, 09:13 PM
>>>Happens to the best of us brutha...it's not like your alone in this world ! :) There have been plenty of days when I longed for a non-functioning bilge pump !

Donzi Vol
10-16-2011, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE=$originalposter]{$pagetext}[/QUOTE]

Wait a second, hold the phone. Are you saying that there was a pump problem or that you forgot to put in the plug? I hope that wasn't yesterday. If so, you sure can hold a lot of water at rest!

axelkloehn
10-17-2011, 02:12 AM
Some time ago I wanted to go boating with a friend who hasn't been boating before, so I put the boat in the water, gave him the rope end and said " ok, watch the boat" and parked car and trailer. When I came back the boat was half sunk and he was still standing there with the rope end in his hands smiling at me. I said "you fool, I wanted you to watch the boat...!" and he goes "I am watching it.... what's wrong??" Nothing dude, I just forgot the bilge plug and had a non functioning bilge pump, not more... what a ****ty day.....