PDA

View Full Version : Must Sale Red 7 Meter Repowered/ Custom Top 700 hp

Red7meter
10-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Red Donzi 7 Meter 1970 Twin Merc Magnums Restored w/ Custom Top $ 11,900 OBO
Classic 23' Donzi "7Meter" cuddy cabin Restored . A very fast dry rough water design that influence the Cigarette boats of today. A true Championship hull design.
Repowered with Mercruiser Magnum 350's @ 350hp each for 700 hp ///Correction\\\\"This is what the former owner told mein an email recently, I am not real sure of the Hp but I would say 275 to 300 would be a safer bet" .Motors and outdrives pulled from a 2004 Scarab that was ran aground with less than 50 hours on it. They should top out at 70mph; I have have had it at 65. New gauges and steering added when repowered
The motors have less than 50 total hour and only approx. 1 hour since full service including plugs wires waterpumps and full rebuild of the outdrives total over $4,000.00 .
The top is custom $3,800.00 one of a kind anodized aluminum Amp Welding design.
The Cabin has new hull and Headliner.
New marine am/fm cd player.
E-Z loader roller trailer with new tires.
Must see this turn key beauty.

Call Tom Arnold @ 843 446-7547

P.S. This baby gets attention a real head turner nothing like it in water around here, chicks love it, very fast , sounds bad ass and has a nice place to for two to lay in the sun. Also a nice cool cabin to get out of the sun. Fish , Ski , Cruise or party. this one is versitile.

lars
10-05-2011, 04:42 PM
Tip of the hat to You Tom for the restoration work You've done on this great 7 Meter. Many nice upgrades and new equipment. When You put the boat up for

sale last year I couldn't help posting a link to Your ad and posted it on this forum. First of all I like the 7 Meter model and second, Your's is probably the nicest

one that has come around for sale. Wish You would have posted photos of the quality refurbishing You did to the cabin. I got a low resolution photo, but I bet

You've got something that better shows how nice of a work You did. One thing that caught my eye in Your ad though is that previously You stated that You

had 2 x 265hp Magnums in her and now You're claiming 2 x 350hp. If they however are model year 2004 Magnum 350 MPI's you've got 2 x 300hp stock. To have

2 x 350hp stock, the engines have to be Scorpions or 383 rebuilds etc. Not that it really matters since she's got more power than most guys would wish for in

this 7 Meter. Also saw Your boat in the great video You posted, so here it is for others to enjoy and really get a feel for how much boat for the money this

truly is. Good luck with the sale and I bet the next owner of her will be a very happy and proud one.

VIDEO LINK;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idXmSGIl2Xs

Red7meter
10-06-2011, 05:41 PM
The guy who put the motors i emailed me that they are 350 hp each, frankly I am not sure the are in the 265 to 300 range if you ask me. I was just reporting what he said. I think I says 275 hp on the carb covers and they could be wrong.

I had my mechanic go through them just recently and do a full tune up and adjust the carbs. It runs faster now then in the video, I had a bad plug wire then.

Runs great and fast for a large family size boat.

I will try to post more pics but I have to retake since my computer crashed.

Thanks
Tom