PDA

View Full Version : Lary Smith 27 Scarab - Not Mine

Greg Guimond
09-07-2011, 02:29 AM
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/boa/2571455527.html

27ft. Larry Smith Limited Edition Wellcraft Scarab F1 HP500 step-hull race boat. One of six made, three of the boats no longer exist, so this boat is one of the three left. The motor is a HP500 with a fresh water flush kit setup installed. The outdrive is a Mercury Bravo with a four blade Hydro Motive racing prop. The exhaust has been upgraded to a CMI dry exhaust system. The steering setup consists of a custom steering wheel linked to a hydrolic lathum double ram steering setup with 18" Kiekhaefer trim tabs. The interior is white with purple and yellow accents, all Gaffrig gauges with racing bucket seats and a rear bench. The boat is always dry docked, fresh water flushed, washed thoroughly and covered after every use. A high performance amplified marine stereo has been installed for pleasure boating. Comes with a white EEZZZZ-ON trailor and lifting straps. Also includes matching purple mooring and trailer covers. All for $29,500 call Ron @ 352-279-8207 anytime between 9am-9pm. More pictures available via email upon request.

NJFASTECH
09-11-2011, 04:43 PM
Would love to see some pics.I know it is not your boat. These F1's are a hard sell I sold my 29 Fountain two years back with a 500 efi and an XZ drive sitting on a myco for 20 K
paid 37K for it raced it for two years and had alot of fun with it. 90 mph boat so I would think the Larry smith boat is there too.

pipnit
09-13-2011, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE=$originalposter]{$pagetext}[/QUOTE]

Just click the link to see the pics!