PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day !

Phil S
09-05-2011, 12:30 PM
Hoping everyone enjoys or is enjoying a safe Labor Day weekend. Kind of a wash-out here with rain expected most of today and 4-5 inches of rain over the next couple of days. We did get to hit the lake yesterday for a few hours...had fun, but man, it was crowded.

Stay safe !

Phil S.

McGary911
09-05-2011, 01:51 PM
3 hours painting the garage door. I finally hung it up as I was starting to get a sunburn. I think it needs ANOTHER COAT!! :shocking:

Well, beats working I guess. Time for some lunch. Have a great day all.

Morgan's Cloud
09-05-2011, 02:17 PM
A quiet day here 600 miles out in the Atlantic .
Just got back from a nice 1 hour bob-around in the folk's pool with a cocktail at hand.

Sunny and hot with a lot of interesting cloud formations around as one area of unsettled weather finally passes away to our north east and Katia approaches from the south tomorrow
We're all putting our faith in the forecasters with their up to date technology that she'll miss us by about 200 miles , but we're still going to get some gusty winds and possibly rain out of it . Otherwise , the general atmosphere is much calmer than normal when a CAT 2 + is in the area.

If MP was still around , he'd be giving me a hard time about being off for the next week ! :kingme: