PDA

View Full Version : Ethanol free gas lists

MOP
08-22-2011, 09:06 PM
The link below is for NY but click the Stations link, at the bottom you can choose your state if available. http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=NY

Walt. H.
08-22-2011, 09:35 PM
Great Phil!
But it doesn't help us who are located in the south eastern part of the state and you're even further S.East of me.
We get the over priced water attractive crapola.............:puke:

Greg Guimond
08-22-2011, 09:41 PM
Great, so Younger and the BH boys get the good stuff............no wonder they are pulling 85's :)

Greg Guimond
08-22-2011, 09:43 PM
I've been told that Citgo pumps Ethanol free 93 in the TriState area. the lower grades have Ethanol but rumor is 93 does not. Anyone have confirmation?

Walt. H.
08-22-2011, 09:54 PM
I've been told that Citgo pumps Ethanol free 93 in the TriState area. the lower grades have Ethanol but rumor is 93 does not. Anyone have confirmation?
I really don't know or have info regarding that but I would say that its all B.S off the top since their sales are down because most good Americans in the know won't buy a product owned by that SOB Hugo Chavez, but that another story or topic that is frowned upon mentioning here.

Greg Guimond
08-22-2011, 09:59 PM
If Citgo is pumping 93 with no Ethanol in metro NY I would not care if the devil takes my credit card.

Greg Guimond
08-22-2011, 10:03 PM
I was excited to find that Huntington Harbor on the North Shore of LI is pumping 93. No one on the CT side is so this was a nice find this past weekend. I can't say if it has Ethanol or not but hey...........

Walt. H.
08-22-2011, 10:07 PM
If Citgo is pumping 93 with no Ethanol in metro NY I would not care if the devil takes my credit card.
I'm sorry and never expected you to say that!
Chavaz has vowed Death To America! and is working with Iran as well!!
There's a expression and a lesson you should know: Never load your assassin's weapon!

BUIZILLA
08-23-2011, 06:58 AM
There's a expression and a lesson you should know: Never load your assassin's weapon! unless he needs an extra dose of Chemo :)