PDA

View Full Version : 33zx

Cory H.
08-18-2011, 09:01 AM
Hello all, new member here.

Pending the sale of my current boat, a 1996 Crownline 266LTD, my wife and I are ready to upgrade to a larger boat. She wants a cruiser and I prefer a 32'+ Performance boat. She really likes the Donzi 3250 LXC cruiser. My short list includes Baja 343, Power quest 340 and Donzi 33ZX. My original thoughts were to go to a 38', but decided to stay a bit smaller and try it out for a few yrs.

I have stumbled across a 1997 Donzi 33ZX, appears to be very clean with twin 502's and loaded including the power bolsters/footrests, A/C, icemaker, etc. Has under 400hrs, and includes an Eagle trailer for an asking price of $45000 I feel with the cabin height and amenities, the boat would be a great compromise for us. Althongh it does not look as sleek, I like the fact that it has a real windshield. My current boat has the Acrylic windscreen and I am always worried about people grabbing and breaking it as it has happened in the past. Can anyone shed some light on this model? Speed, handling, pros/cons. How do you access the bow/deck?

Thanks in advance.

G-MAN
08-18-2011, 09:23 PM
Off Shore Only might be a bettter place for your questions. Sure you would be happy is you went with the Donzi.