PDA

View Full Version : first attempt at a Donzi video

pipnit
08-17-2011, 06:45 PM
the filming went great! The editing, not so much, YET!

introducing the Orange Whip! My 76 2+3!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abi70hZIvt0&sns=em

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/profile?user=ringkingpin&v=nqULbflOMH4&view=videos

Carl C
08-17-2011, 08:24 PM
Nice! Thanks for not putting music to it. You know what would be cool:cool:? A remote mic to put near the exhaust :). You should ad it to the video section here.

axelkloehn
08-18-2011, 01:59 AM
nice vid, how fast were you going? Love your girlfriends face while going fast, think she really enjoyed it, mine is not looking that happy...

inlander
08-18-2011, 02:07 AM
Looks like the GoPro arrived quickly?

Nice Job.

For editing, might try downloading Freemake Video Converter. Kinda works for me. Just haven't figured out how to edit music onto the video yet.

Found that with my earlier videos, using the waterproof case without the LCD, audio seemed to have a rattling noise. When I used the extended slotted case with the LCD screen, I got the full sound with little or no distortion.

pipnit
08-18-2011, 06:55 AM
Thanks guys! Inlander, I'm gonna play around with the cases and such. Wanted to use waterproof case for the position. We were doing 74.5 mph on the GPS.

GBond
08-18-2011, 08:59 AM
Gettin busy....great vid

Ghost
08-18-2011, 09:08 AM
Love the video. Enough that I'm inspired that I need to try doing that sometime. Keep it coming. -Mike

pipnit
08-18-2011, 09:22 AM
Gettin busy....great vid

Props to your old prop! It's working great for me

Btw, on te video titled quick, my face @ 4:10 = LOL :shocking:

pipnit
08-18-2011, 09:24 AM
Love the video. Enough that I'm inspired that I need to try doing that sometime. Keep it coming. -Mike

These gopro hd cameras are a riot! I had the first gen gopro and finally killed it. These new ones are so cool, especially if you get the LCD back so you aren't wondering what your lens sees.

DannyK
09-14-2011, 09:16 AM
I was using the slotted cover with LCD screen while running last weekend. It worked great.....until I jumped in the water with it forgetting that I didn't have the waterproof door on !!!!! Check out my 1st and maybe LAST video (Heartbeat thread) I posted of my Sweet 16. :bonk:

pipnit
09-14-2011, 10:50 AM
[ QUOTE=$originalposter]{$pagetext}[/QUOTE]

Awwww man, that just SUCKS! Sorry to hear about the "humidity" problem with your camera. What a bummer.

That said, I've had sucess bringing cell phones, cameras and other electronics back to life by letting them dry out. I had a camera that I put in a tupperware box with some desicant and after changing the desicant twice, the thing worked again! I couldn't believe it.

Also, the people at gopro have great customer service. Tell them your story, they might take pity on you.

Ghost
09-14-2011, 10:53 AM
And if you don't have any proper desicants, you can just use uncooked rice instead. I saved a cell phone this way very recently.

DannyK
09-14-2011, 08:39 PM
I dried it out as best I could and also left it overnight in a bag of rice. It actually worked ! Unfortunately the SD card got stuck (probably due to a grain of rice) and I broke it trying to get the card out. I took it back to Best Buy and they just gave me a new GoPro without any hassel ! haha