PDA

View Full Version : 1976 Donzi St Tropez

captdennisgray
08-07-2011, 10:30 PM
I am thinking of parting with my '76 St Tropez. All original except new motor last year. (Ford 302) Upgraded guages .... Aluminum tandem axle trailer with new tires , bearing hub assembly's and LED brake/tail lights.

Boat is in very good condition and runs well. Not a super fast boat , but still a lot of fun to run. People do notice when you fire her up ! It isn't a perfect ten .... more like a 7.5........Still needs little to make it super nice.

If interested , contact me .

Not sure on asking price at the moment but I do have a bottom line that I won't go below.

I also will be taking it over this week to let Scott (Harbormaster) take a look at it and get his input on it .

captdennisgray
08-14-2011, 09:11 AM
I had Scott look over the St tropez and he seemed pretty impressed with the boat. I told him what I was wanting to get for the boat and he agreed that I was very reasonable on the price.

As far as what we have been able to determine, this is the last St Tropez that was built as a custom order back in 1976. It is hull number 102.

My asking price is $15,000.00. I might consider trading for a corvette, Honda Gold Wing or a Harley of equal value.