PDA

View Full Version : Cooler weather...

gcarter
07-29-2011, 08:15 PM
INSTALLING COOLER WEATHER.....
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Weather not found. "Cooler Weather" cannot be located. The weather you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Walt. H.
07-29-2011, 11:14 PM
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Weather not found. "Cooler Weather" cannot be located. The weather you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Jack Frost will be back soon enough for some of us...:nilly:

hardcrab
07-29-2011, 11:59 PM

Won't load, try again ............ :cool:

Carl C
07-30-2011, 06:32 AM
In Michigan we NEVER wish for cooler weather. These are the dog days of summer and I'm enjoying a lot of boating.:hyper:

Offset
07-30-2011, 06:53 AM
George that is funny. Made me laugh.:yes:

rustnrot
07-30-2011, 08:05 AM
In my neck of the woods happens about Oct. 1. Can't wait!

axelkloehn
07-30-2011, 03:35 PM
jealous... we have low 60s since 3 weeks, too much wind and rain. The 5.coldest july since they started weather recording here :(

silverghost
07-30-2011, 06:10 PM
96* here Friday~
We had severe thunderstorms move through early last night.
Heavy straight line winds. Possibly Tornados in Willow Grove & Abington Pa a few miles away.
Trees & power lines down all over the entire Montgomery County Pa area.
My AC power went out at 7:00PM and did not come on again until 1:00 PM Sat afternoon.
My AC power was out for 18 hours straight.
45,000 Phiadelphia Electric Co (PECO) customers were/still are without power for an extended period of time~Like me.
I nad no gasoline for my 4000 watt Generac generator ; and could buy none as power was out to all pumps in the area.
All the food in my side-by-side Fridge is now bad.
Still checking my basement deep freezer.
It a runny & weeping mess in there right now.
200 Pounds of bad Flounder & Bluefish filets, crab, shrimp etc.
Surges hit My two Sony HDTVs despite whole house surge supressor & Monster Power HTS 5100 hgh-end $600 surge supressor/power conditioners on both HDTVs.

Both HDTVs are now flashing B+ power supply trouble codes and will not turn on. Sony Code 6, & 7

Anyone know any good Sony HDTV repair Techs?

What a HOT & windy summer weather mess here just outside Philly Pa.

gcarter
07-31-2011, 05:56 AM
I feel for you Brad.
A few weeks ago, my AC compressor stopped running. Elaine went to Daytona and stayed w/her family. I wasn't so fortunate w/mandatory duties every day.
Mind you, this AC is only three years old and I was frustrated!
Anyway, the weekend finally ended and the service man found it was only a run capacitor. All it cost me was a trip charge.
Of course, back in 2004 when three storms came through Florida, and we lost power twice for three days each time. The the heat and humidity, the house was almost uninhabital.

Carl C
07-31-2011, 06:32 AM
Sony sucks. I've had more problems with Sony stuff than any other brand.

joseph m. hahnl
07-31-2011, 07:26 AM
we're in the 50's at night
http://s3-media2.px.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/dTe6YaCJfwztenrGOPBLfQ/l.jpg (http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/7TXxlM5VXxCew9mqU5XOsw?select=Tde5AyvEiVczNidF-QyweA)