PDA

View Full Version : Whats up in the Donzi World?

clayman
07-26-2011, 08:38 PM
Hey Fella's
James - Clayman here. I had a great day with my family and a few friends and their boats out on the St. Johns (FL) river Sunday and it got me thinking about the Donzi Net and all you guys that helped me out with my restoration. I am happy to report that A. I still have the boat, B. I still love the boat, of course, and C. my wife still likes the boat. Kids like it too, but they complain about it being to loud. I took some video I'll try and post and some pictures. So I just wanted to say hi, and wondering if any local rallys, meets or anything going on?
Later
James

Just Say N20
07-26-2011, 09:55 PM
Welcome back!

Looks like it is pretty tough being you, what with the DONZI and attractive friends . . . :wink:

clayman
07-27-2011, 05:25 AM
Well, those who remember that far back, that shot was taken in 2002 right after the restoration, and those are two lovely Donzi Models Jessica and Paula. I wonder what they are up to these days. Now I just have kids laying all over it.

Tidbart
07-27-2011, 06:43 AM
James,

Welcome back dude. We have missed you. Sounds like all is well in your world. Glad the family is doing well and that you still have the boat.

I remember that photo very well. I remember a similar one on the red boat right next to it.:kingme:

Next big event is the Sarasota Rally in the beginning of October. We haven't had on there in about 4 years. Other than that, the only other event in the near future, that I can think of is the (non-Donzi) Toy's for Tot Run in Palatka in December.

There is an event this weekend in Chattanooga if you are really adventurous.:nilly::boggled:

Bob

clayman
07-27-2011, 07:24 AM
I'm too busy for any big travels, but the the fall rally sounds good. We should do a seadogs get together in august.

Tidbart
07-27-2011, 11:09 AM
Didn't really expect you to go to Chatt.:wink:

The Sarasota gathering is a SEADOG event. Here is the link. http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=65339

I'll have to play August by ear, I may be having a new member to the family arriving and don't really know exactly when, or what to expect.:bonk::kingme:

Catch up later.

B