PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Z33 Crossbow

VancouverMark
07-26-2011, 11:20 AM
1989 Donzi Z33 Crossbow. This is your chance to own a very rare and sexy ride!

NO TRAILER !!!

She has twin 454's putting out 350HP each and run great! Bravo 1 drives with 23P Props.
New Yellow on Hull sides and Bow !!!
New Carbs
New Alternator
2 batteries
New Shore Power Cord
K&N Velocity Stacks
23P Mirage Props reconditioned before launch.
New cockpit upholstery
New cockpit carpet
VHF Radio
Sony Stereo w/remote and Ipod input, 4 speakers, Rockford Fosgate 325 Amp and 10" Sub.
New Thetford Porta Potty
Cockpit Cover
Fridge is works great on Battery or Shorepower.
All lights and gauges work (except Speedo)

Needs only 3 things to make it perfect - New windshield ($500), Drive Trim Indicator Cables($200) and some spider cracking around the rear lifting eyes and base of windshield. The spider cracking is cosmetic(she is 22 years old) and can be fixed by a professional gelcoat guy for about $600 or do it yourself. But she still works and looks great without these 3 things.

This is a VERY clean boat! I wash it every other day and it gets washed down after every ride.

The yellow hull makes her look like a Ferrari on water!

NEW Yellow Hull Sides and Stripe on Bow and New Donzi Decals. I didn't like how the yellow was a different shade under the "Donzi" decal, so we completely re did the yellow, it looks KILLER now!

The hull is not bottom painted, I scrub it weekly.

Everything works as it should, all the cabin lights, plugs and gauges(except Speedo).

This is a 60MPH boat any day of the week and she is a very stable ride!

Only reason I am selling is I bought a larger Boat. NO TRAILER. I have a slip that can be transferred in Coal Harbour, Vancouver BC if you are local.

I have a recent survey available dated March 29, 2011. The survey is clean and any minor issues were addressed. Valued at $35,000.
There is under 700 hrs on the boat. Best offer closest to $25K. Lots more pics available. markkowall@gmail.com

Here is a link to a video of my boat made BEFORE I did all the upgrades listed, turn up the volume!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XfZEvXz3z0