PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Fixx...

roadtrip se
07-26-2011, 08:08 AM
for sending me the lead on the Hering props. I wanted to recognize a good deed done. This site needs a whole lot more of this kind of thing. Not sure I will get my hands on them, because I am not the only one out there looking for these things, but we are in the fray. Thanks again.

Just Say N20
07-26-2011, 09:15 AM
+2

Thanks from me too, and a public acknowledgement to Fixx. He has been very helpful to me in getting things sorted out with my Ski-Sporter. And, he made me aware of a rare prop that is just what my boat needed. I WAS able to buy it, and for a very good price.

It was a prop that he could have used personally, but he chose to turn me onto it. That is very refreshing, in that he:
a, let me know about it
b, didn't buy it out from under me
c, didn't just buy it for himself, because he could have used it

We need more of this type of helpfulness.

Thanks again, Mike!

Buddyc
07-26-2011, 09:45 AM
Mike is a good guy! He was one of the forst people to welcome me here and to this day he selfless attutide is what we need more of!

Mckillop
07-26-2011, 10:43 AM
Mike is a good guy! He was one of the forst people to welcome me here and to this day he selfless attutide is what we need more of!

+1, Fixx has always been one of the first to offer suggestions to me without being condescending or making me feel stupid even when asking what may be obvious questions to some.

cutwater
07-26-2011, 10:46 AM
+1 here! Fixx has been so helpful so many times. Thanks for all you do.

dsparis
07-26-2011, 11:19 AM
+1 here also. Fixx is always willing to go out of his way to help. He's a wealth of knowledge. I'm proud to call him my friend.

Offset
07-26-2011, 11:27 AM
I think everyone needs to read Fixx's response to Buddy C's "This Sucks" post. Class act indeed. The guy is a :superman:

Murray Adam

tmh
07-26-2011, 11:29 AM
I sent him a private email last week praising his good deeds. In spite of negativity about this site lately, there are numerous, positive role models with tremendous knowledge and experience here helping other members.
T.M. Hayes

roadtrip se
07-26-2011, 02:06 PM
are mine. Had to buy a set, but I got a fair price, so all is good!

Kirbyvv
07-26-2011, 02:34 PM
I sent him a private email last week praising his good deeds. In spite of negativity about this site lately, there are numerous, positive role models with tremendous knowledge and experience here helping other members.
T.M. Hayes

I don't post alot, but I have learned alot on this site. I've also learned who to ignor and who to listen to.

another + for Fixx.

mrfixxall
07-26-2011, 04:46 PM
Thanx everyone for the kind words..:beer: