PDA

View Full Version : Revolution 4 prop

Conquistador_del_mar
07-20-2011, 12:06 AM
This afternoon I tried a new Revolution 4 21P prop on my 25' Martini - it was great! I thought some of you might want to try one on your V hull Donzis. No handling problems, great cruise speed and top end. It has all the great charactersitics that I had read before buying one. Bill

tdlong98
07-20-2011, 10:08 AM
This afternoon I tried a new Revolution 4 21P prop on my 25' Martini - it was great! I thought some of you might want to try one on your V hull Donzis. No handling problems, great cruise speed and top end. It has all the great charactersitics that I had read before buying one. Bill

I have been thinking about getting a REV4 21 pitch too. Now if I can find one for a good price??? 25' Donzi ZX

Conquistador_del_mar
07-20-2011, 11:25 AM
I have been thinking about getting a REV4 21 pitch too. Now if I can find one for a good price??? 25' Donzi ZX

I searched around quite a bit. There was one website advertising it for $433, but they had too many disclosures that scared me off. I bought mine on Ebay for $450 + $25 shipping. As I told my wife yesterday - it was well worth what I paid. I kept the drive at just below where the prop starts to cavitate a little and it was perfect from cruise to wide open. Bill

blackhawk
07-20-2011, 03:32 PM
Rev4 is my favorite prop on my Pantera and I have tried about a dozen different props. Some were a little faster but none handled as well as the Rev4.

Conquistador_del_mar
07-20-2011, 05:23 PM
Rev4 is my favorite prop on my Pantera and I have tried about a dozen different props. Some were a little faster but none handled as well as the Rev4.

That is a powerful testamonial. I feel lucky that I was able to read a few other positive comments before deciding to try one. My Martini handles like a dream with it - no wandering or skipping around under different RPMs or wave conditions. Bill