PDA

View Full Version : See ya boys......

Pages : [1] 2

fogducker III
07-15-2011, 05:29 PM
This is not intended to sound melodramatic but I owe some of my "friends" on here an explaination.

Compared to most of you "old timers" I have not been here long, although over 2 1/2 years is a while.....when I joined the site I was welcomed to a well run, polite, organized, moderated and for the most part "civil" site.....yes there were "issues" like all sites but they were handled quickly and properly.

I posted my stupid questions and at times ruffled feathers but it was ALWAYS in fun and never meant to hurt or insult anybody (other than Cuda....:eek:)

Yes, I had my moments, don't we all...? But established members reigned me in and guided me through the ups and downs....

I understand Scott is having his personal issues and I wish him the best......but this does not help the site when there is absolutely NO moderation or over-seeing of the site......this site USE to be fun, it is now a chore to log on and weed through all the crap....at times it seems like a babysitting exercise....as soon as something is said that is thought of as "off colour" everything goes to hell in a hand basket.....:bonk: Yes I tend to stir the pot but never with ill intent.......some skin here is WAY to thin.

Don't get me wrong, I understand this is the internet but this site has lost it......nothing relavant is posted.........some very long build threads, a few enquiries from first time posters and the rest is BS.....obviously this is only my opinion and as usual, will be seen as wrong by some....:boggled:

I guess what I am trying to say is, this site was very helpful, informative, fun and at times contraversal but it never got way out of hand like it has over the last few months.....

I hope things get back on track but at this point I will not be posting on this site in the future, I have better things to do at this time, I am getting old ya know.....:yes:

I just hope things get back on track, all the best to everybody and thanks for the mammary.....:lookaroun:

Buddyc
07-15-2011, 06:08 PM
Well I have to tell you this really sucks. I always found you to be real cool and a guy I would like to crack a cold one with. I agree with your post and got a real kick out of what you had to say. The site is loosing out, but you got to do what you got to do and I for one understand. Take care of little Donzi and I will try to keep Fixxx from abusing your X.:tongue:
Stay thirsty my friend and wish you the best
Buddy

joseph m. hahnl
07-15-2011, 08:18 PM
You know, I have had run in with some of those members who Left because of, well we all Know that story. In other words I have had disagreements and hostility from the best of them. I bugged out for a little while myself. But I came to the conclusion that,I don't care to play that game. SO I DON'T. It is so easy to fall victim to it. I try to spread humor,help, and respect.If people want to bicker here and call each other trolls and what not, My Hat's off to them.I Only try to help, with suggestions. I have never been offended by you or offended you. Look at it like this. Those few people who are out of control really have no merit when it comes to getting our respect. So you Ignore them and work with the rest of us who only visit here to help out our fellow Donzi Bros, who might need a little guidance in there endeavors.

But remember this, If you leave and fall victim to it. You will always be welcome to come back and be greeted like family.
http://www.rebuildingyou.com/images/stories/hats-off.jpg

mrfixxall
07-15-2011, 08:28 PM
OK I'm coming clean here about Jeremy's x wife dig's.. i talk to Jeremy at least once a month on the phone and have become good friends..What i say is all a joke and that's it and when we talk its all just fun and games and we respect each other,,we do it to get a giggle out of some on here that are up tight and ones that are not, Jeremy just plays along and he knows I'm not serious and i know neither is he..

So for fuk sake keep in touch,,gotta go and ride your x olelady's ass for a while..

cheers..:beer:

Buddyc
07-15-2011, 08:35 PM
Come on mike.. u know km only breaking balls and I know u guys were too... actually cracks me up. We have to make a road trip sometime... and visit Jeremy sometime.

hardcrab
07-15-2011, 08:51 PM
"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"

- The Eagles -

goatee
07-15-2011, 09:02 PM
i just posted the first time in 3 years maybe???
but my leaving wasnt one that i announced. i just think maybe i was feeling like you in the "what the hell am i reading here"?
newbie questions which i cannot answer
or b.s.
i remember seeing your name before too. so you were here before i left.
take a break, let it go for a while in the fall.
then come back in spring for another boating season.
there still are good people here regardless of whats going on with the site.

gcarter
07-15-2011, 09:15 PM
Oh darn!
Now I've been called out for a "Really Long Build Thread!

Sorry, but if the economy hadn't hit the crapper and I hadn't run out of money three years ago, it would have been only 40 or 50 pages long instead of 81.

What I don't like is when folks announce they're leaving over reasons that no one here can do anything about. It makes me feel like chopped liver.
How come you can't leave quietly, instead of bringing up all the dirty laundry once again?

joseph m. hahnl
07-15-2011, 09:33 PM
Oh darn!
Now I've called out for a "Really Long Build Thread!

Sorry, but if the economy hadn't hit the crapper and I hadn't run out of money three years ago, it would have been only 40 or 50 pages long instead of 81.

What I don't like is when folks announce they're leaving over reasons that no one here can do anything about. It makes me feel like chopped liver.
How come you can't leave quietly, instead of bringing up all the dirty laundry once again?

That's pretty funny cause I have never really read through it . It's just to frickin long:bonk:. I just look at the pictures to see your progress:yes:

Walt. H.
07-15-2011, 09:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCvz8y_DUSY&playnext=1&list=PL87D110390C402ACC

fogducker III
07-15-2011, 09:50 PM
I lied, said I wasn't going to post again but curiousity got the best of me and some of the responses hit home.

Thanks to those for the understanding and positive comments, George, my thread was not directed at you specifically, there are a number of "builds" going on.....I respect you and what you are doing....just feel the process is a little long winded....doesn't mean I do not appreciate the quality of the build.....:yes: You have a major role in this site, more than the owner from what I can see.....

My decision to have a hiatus was definately not about you or your build thread.......I could have just left not saying a word but I felt that was not doing me or the site any good.......feedback helps.....

Carl, you remind me of that tiny side-kick dog with the big bulldog in the cartoons......I find you hit and miss...at times I respect your opinion and other times you type drivel backing one of the "big boys".....:garfield:

Just some of the obvious reasons I need a vacation......:boat:

Walt. H.
07-15-2011, 10:05 PM
We've all taken vacations from here time to time or should I say many and most including me, so whether it's next week or next year something or someone will pull you back when the time is right.
Until then enjoy have fun this summer and stay safe.

WH :wavey:

BobinCovington
07-15-2011, 10:09 PM
Sorry to see you go Fog, I am pretty new on here but you have contributed to many good discussions. As far as getting fed up with Donzi.net or other site politics...I am afraid it is on almost every online discussion site to some extent. One of the problematic issues of our online world is people on websites exercising their version of freedom of speech. Everyone has a different idea of what is exceptable to say and being somewhat anonymous makes some individuals act with a little too much "bravado" sometimes or get offended trying to read what was meant from only typed words.

Even with this going on all over the internet, Donzi.net has been pretty good as far as I have seen, with maybe a few "heated" discussions. But overall this has been a great place to learn and make some friendships (and even some close boating buddies). When I first got my Donzi and jumped online to learn some things and ask questions, talking with all you guys on this site hyper-accelerated my learning curve and kept my "stupid mistake ratio" to at least a minimum (it was a godsend).

So don't give up on it, you have a lot of friends here. If you leave and come back, I agree you should be welcomed. As long as you have been in the drivers seat of a Donzi and have something to contribute, that is what it is all about. If somebody is sparring with you, remember it is just words typed on a computer somewhere else by some guy you may never meet who may be on his third beer and might have had a bad day.

I got pretty ticked with a couple of comments or discussions on another website, but I am learning to step back and take a breath and remember some peoples opinions are just that. And after seeing my wife go through 36 hour chemo sessions every 3 weeks for 7 months and not complain...I guess I realize the heated discussions are not really that important and the friendships and positive stuff is where I want to spend my time and energy.

smile...you've got a cool donzi

joseph m. hahnl
07-16-2011, 07:22 AM
I lied, said I wasn't going to post again but curiousity got the best of me and some of the responses hit home.

Thanks to those for the understanding and positive comments, George, my thread was not directed at you specifically, there are a number of "builds" going on.....I respect you and what you are doing....just feel the process is a little long winded....doesn't mean I do not appreciate the quality of the build.....:yes: You have a major role in this site, more than the owner from what I can see.....

My decision to have a hiatus was definately not about you or your build thread.......I could have just left not saying a word but I felt that was not doing me or the site any good.......feedback helps.....

Carl, you remind me of that tiny side-kick dog with the big bulldog in the cartoons......I find you hit and miss...at times I respect your opinion and other times you type drivel backing one of the "big boys".....:garfield:

Just some of the obvious reasons I need a vacation......:boat:

http://www.cvrick.com/cv_rick/images/2007/08/19/spike_chester.gif (http://www.cvrick.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/19/spike_chester.gif)http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/HeroWorshipper.jpg (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LooneyTunes)

Ed Donnelly
07-16-2011, 08:10 AM
The first 8 or so years I was a member of this site, it was really great.
Couldn't wait to get home and log on...

I have met several members and made friends with people that I would
never have had the privilege of without this site..

Things started going south around 3 yrs ago and has never recovered.

With the health problems of our fearless leader, this site is going down fast..

He should really consider selling and let his dream continue to flourish.

Some members will never come back .nets loss

But to lose another Canuck is painful

Maybe its time for me to put my Criterion SS up for sale, and move on to greener pastures.

Foggy; take a deep breath, relax, BUY ANOTHER DONZI then come back.

P.S. Your EX wasn't that great (had to teach her a lot) before she was shipped south of the border.............................Ed

Just Say N20
07-16-2011, 08:22 AM
It took over 27 months, but I finished mine, and the tread is now history!

Something needs to change here. People tend to want to believe the default position in a situation, if nothing is done, will be neutral. Not so.

If you have a field, and choose not to plant a crop in it, it doesn't remain dirt. Weeds take over, and then it requires a lot more work to bring it back to the "dirt" starting point.

This site has been left untended like the dirt of the field. . . .

mike o
07-16-2011, 08:45 AM
I'll visit ya on Scarab. Org..........:wink:

Joseph, :cool!: Look out the window, get offline and get up here :cool:

Donziweasel
07-16-2011, 08:53 AM
I have met Foggy and he is good people. Hope to see you on d.org amigo.

Once again, it seems frustrations are due to lack of the owners interaction on his own site. No moderators, no direction, no leadership, and the for sale section locked down where posts get approved once every 10 days now. This is getting assinine in my opinion.

Scot needs to sell period! While his health is an issue, he has simply lost interest in this site and the community. He use to attend events, but hasn't in years except for one in Texas. He use to post quite a bit, but hasn't in months. He use to be part of the community, but isn't anymore. Time for a change.

Greg Guimond
07-16-2011, 09:12 AM
This thread has been very even in it's tone. That is the way they should all be but some are just downright rude. I've only been around for a short time (and only as a little 16 OB guy to boot) but I can see the need for active moderation. I guess since I have no real origins with the site, I have never seen when it was robust and well run, but I'm sure that was very much the case back in the day.

Donzi_Dude
07-16-2011, 09:13 AM
when I joined the site I was welcomed to a well run, polite, organized, moderated and for the most part "civil" site.....yes there were "issues" like all sites but they were handled quickly and properly.

strange, my take on it was there was a massive amount of selective editing going on to protect the guilty that further perpetuates it by making it unchecked/unaccountable.

so ya, it may not be so great a place for the guilty now.

Once again, it seems frustrations are due to lack of the owners interaction on his own site. No moderators, no direction, no leadership, and the for sale section locked down where posts get approved once every 10 days now. This is getting assinine in my opinion.
Scot needs to sell period! While his health is an issue, he has simply lost interest in this site and the community. He use to attend events, but hasn't in years except for one in Texas. He use to post quite a bit, but hasn't in months. He use to be part of the community, but isn't anymore. Time for a change.

can you say drama queen's? i can.

why go to a man's house and crap in it?
given HM situation its a classless act but i would expect no less.

see ya!

Greg Guimond
07-16-2011, 09:40 AM
Carl, I suspect that there was active moderation back when the site got going, and would think it could be done pretty easily without Scott having to spend time. On the long build thread, I'm probably the culprit there. I'm not even posting up about an I/O build, but a goofy wacker. I always figure that if someone wants to read it they will, but I assume that not many folks really even care, which is totally cool too. I love to read Mr Carter's and Just Say N20 builds to name a few. You get some great ideas.

roadtrip se
07-16-2011, 09:48 AM
Something needs to change here. People tend to want to believe the default position in a situation, if nothing is done, will be neutral. Not so.
If you have a field, and choose not to plant a crop in it, it doesn't remain dirt. Weeds take over, and then it requires a lot more work to bring it back to the "dirt" starting point.
This site has been left untended like the dirt of the field. . . .

+1, Bill. About the best way I have seen it described here. Cudos to you.
The Donzi world is still a big part of things for me, but this place is just a much smaller part of it than it was in the past.

Carl C
07-16-2011, 09:59 AM
Can you say "poof"? :) Jeremy, maybe I'll still see you on the other sites.

tmh
07-16-2011, 10:16 AM
George and Carl are spot on with their observations. An old saying that continually rings true in my observations about life is the grass always seems greener on the other side but it usually turns out that there is always good and bad on both sides. There are some great people on the site and there are irritants, and it is rare that everyone will be harmonious in how they see an issue.

If someone has a complaint why not try to propose a solution instead of groussing. There will always be bickering which can be entertaining as long as the stones aren't being thrown at me.

George, you are the voice of reason and a shining star for this site. I believe your posts are considered a positive aspect of this site for the vast majority of us so don't let any of this deter you.
T.M. Hayes

Donziweasel
07-16-2011, 10:22 AM
can you say drama queen's? i can.

Can you say lying troll who's own poll told him to leave this site and he is not welcomed?

given HM situation its a classless act but i would expect no less.

Do you know his situation? Ever talk to him? You know nothing.

I simply said he needs to sell because he has lost interest. He had lost interest prior to his current medical condition. I did not call him any names or wish him any ill will. Quite the contrary, I wish him the best and hope he makes a full recovery. He was a freind of mine, but he has lost interested and a board with over 10,000 members has certain needs. He either needs to sell it so some one can continue to take his vision and coninue on the path that he started or get back involved. When you lose the passion for something, it is hard to get it back.

Once again Donzi Dude, you have shown your full colors. Just trying to stir the pot like interned trolls do for no reason.

strange, my take on it was there was a massive amount of selective editing going on to protect the guilty that further perpetuates it by making it unchecked/unaccountable.

so ya, it may not be so great a place for the guilty now.

Guilty of what exactly? You said the site was great now that those "who stunk up the place for the rest of us had left". Please leave. All you do is come on here, lie, attack people you don't know, stir the pot, do nothing helpful, and act like an ass. You are the king internet troll.

You posted a poll. The results were that the majority of the members who voted wanted you gone. Please take thier advice. Why do you stick around when the majority of members want you gone? What kind of loser stays in place where he is not wanted?

Donzi_Dude
07-16-2011, 10:32 AM
You posted a poll. The results were that the majority of the members who voted wanted you gone.

once again your wrong!

Donziweasel
07-16-2011, 11:22 AM
once again your wrong!

Actually, I am right. Before it went "poof" the vast majority told you to leave. Just another lie like the 13th Criterion SS, Monzis, when you joined, the 100's of posts you say were deleted or modified, and the list goes on and on.

I am done. You are like a scab, too easy and not really worth picking on.

Thanks Todd, got your message. :)

Walt. H.
07-16-2011, 11:47 AM
Actually, I am right. Before it went "poof" the vast majority told you to leave. Just another lie like the 13th Criterion SS, Monzis, when you joined, the 100's of posts you say were deleted or modified, and the list goes on and on.
Thanks Todd, got your message. :)
+10 Touch'e!
D.Dude has a habit of sniping by posting then deleting so only those in the thread get his B.S, and he did fail to keep both promises to leave and later to clean up his behavior. :doh:

Buddyc
07-16-2011, 12:16 PM

:)
Why is it that this guy only comes on to stir the pot? He is a total keyboard tuff guy with his cinnimon schnapps and a bb gun. :smash:
Doesnt contribute anything... and like the poll he put up months back showed unequivically that he should go. Lead, follow or get the f out of the way...Right here and now he is in the way.

Donziweasel
07-16-2011, 12:36 PM
+10 Touch'e!
D.Dude has a habit of sniping by posting then deleting so only those in the thread get his B.S, and he did fail to keep both promises to leave and later to clean up his behavior.

Why is it that this guy only comes on to stir the pot? He is a total keyboard tuff guy with his cinnimon schnapps and a bb gun.
Doesnt contribute anything... and like the poll he put up months back showed unequivically that he should go. Lead, follow or get the f out of the way...Right here and now he is in the way.
07-16-2011 10:47 AM

I feel a little sorry for him. He wants to belong so bad, he has to lie, stir the pot, sabatoge ads, etc.... You are right, he contributes nothing to this forum. He promised to leave, but didn't. He promised to clean up his act, but hasn't. Here he is posting away about someones condition that he has never spoken to, doesn't know, and has no idea what Scots current condition it. Then, to stir the pot, he tries to make what I said about Scot selling some kind of insensitive remark. Just lies upon lies upon lies. He will never attend an event, make any freinds, help anyone, or do anything beneficial for this board. Hell, I don't even think he owns or has ever owned a Donzi.

I keep up with Scot's condition through friends and aquantences and I think, due to where he is at, it is a good time for him to sell. Doesn't mean I think he should go away or anything of the sort, just sell so someone can take care of the board. It would be great if he even stayed on as a moderator even if he doesn't frequent the board often.

Rumblefish
07-16-2011, 12:56 PM
I feel a little sorry for him. He wants to belong so bad, he has to lie, stir the pot, sabatoge ads, etc.... You are right, he contributes nothing to this forum..

Agree. I was just Reading this and as I was entertained by some of the post I must say the donzi dudes intent is to be harmfull and attacking.

He should start his own thread and not hi-jack a farewell thread started by a valued member..

Walt. H.
07-16-2011, 01:02 PM
Agree. I was just Reading this and as I was entertained by some of the post I must say the donzi dudes intent is to be harmfull and attacking.

He should start his own thread and not hi-jack a farewell thread started by a valued member..
Matt I agree, but this is what he does best and lives for to do like a pimple on ones azz to irratate!:smash:

Donzi_Dude
07-16-2011, 01:09 PM
Matt I agree, but this is what he does best and lives for to do like a pimple on ones azz to irratate!:smash:

ya, i can do no right. the internet experts all agree. good thing it dont mean diddle in RL.

Walt. H.
07-16-2011, 02:00 PM
Back to topic play it through to the end. :rock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAwyBn9h-XQ&feature=related

Offset
07-16-2011, 02:24 PM
I have not been around long enough to understand the history of what is going on here. I do know that to lose someone whose input is valued is disappointing.

This place of knowledge seems to be falling apart.

VetteLT193
07-18-2011, 09:50 AM
I have been here for a number of years now and can safely say that Harbormaster has never been around.

I got an excuse and sob story back from him in my first year here pertaining to a shirt or something that I bought and was never sent... After that excuse I suggested that he split the ownership up of Donzi.net because small sites like donzi.net do better with a handful of owners.

I started and ran a similar site to donzi.net and it was a nightmare for one person... by the time I realized that I should have split it up, even for free, just to keep it going it was too late so I just had to shut it down. I told HM this same story, but it has fallen on deaf ears.

My best guess is on him not selling is a) donzi.net is not actually worth anything. b) it has the potential to be worth something so c) he hopes one fine day he'll get around to it, build it up, and it will actually make him some money. If he sells now (for either zero or basically zero), he will lose that chance.

Again, that is totally a guess, but it's all I can figure.

Donziweasel
07-18-2011, 10:06 AM
Vette, PM me, I have some info for ya.

Rootsy
07-18-2011, 11:44 AM
I have been here for a number of years now and can safely say that Harbormaster has never been around.
I got an excuse and sob story back from him in my first year here pertaining to a shirt or something that I bought and was never sent... After that excuse I suggested that he split the ownership up of Donzi.net because small sites like donzi.net do better with a handful of owners.
I started and ran a similar site to donzi.net and it was a nightmare for one person... by the time I realized that I should have split it up, even for free, just to keep it going it was too late so I just had to shut it down. I told HM this same story, but it has fallen on deaf ears.
My best guess is on him not selling is a) donzi.net is not actually worth anything. b) it has the potential to be worth something so c) he hopes one fine day he'll get around to it, build it up, and it will actually make him some money. If he sells now (for either zero or basically zero), he will lose that chance.
Again, that is totally a guess, but it's all I can figure.

Believe me, it is worth more than "something"....

When you are down and out you truly realize just who your true "friends" are. As has played out over the past 5 years and currently in this thread.

It's a bunch of 1's and 0's... Some people have entirely too much time on their hands and a self inflated sense of importance.

Marlin275
07-18-2011, 12:02 PM

Currently Active Users: 59 (14 members and 45 guests)

Most users ever online was 127, 06-22-2011 at 09:22 PM.
Marlin275, Craig S, Rootsy, MikeMiller, hdsadey, VetteLT193, steve_n_ottawa, undertaker, PlumCrazy, fogducker III, Donziweasel,

Jeremy saw you were back
we need more Canadians . . .

gcarter
07-18-2011, 12:49 PM
It's a bunch of 1's and 0's... Some people have entirely too much time on their hands and a self inflated sense of importance.

I sure wish I understood what this meant.......

VetteLT193
07-18-2011, 01:03 PM
I sure wish I understood what this meant.......

I think he means it's just digital, data, etc.

As to who the real friends are comment... unfortunately I haven't met HM, and don't really know him even in the digital world. When I got here a few years back it was running well. However, now the site isn't running well.

Bottom line is it seems HM thinks donzi.net is his and his alone. But... anyone who has spent a bunch of time here also has some kind of a vested interest in keeping it going for the future dissemination of knowledge. It's really frustrating to see that he doesn't care enough to simply appoint some moderators at a bare minimum.

Donzi.net is like a community center that is falling apart. Many members are ready, willing, and able to help fix it up but the owner of the center isn't allowing it to happen.

Rootsy
07-18-2011, 01:34 PM
I think he means it's just digital, data, etc.
As to who the real friends are comment... unfortunately I haven't met HM, and don't really know him even in the digital world. When I got here a few years back it was running well. However, now the site isn't running well.
Bottom line is it seems HM thinks donzi.net is his and his alone. But... anyone who has spent a bunch of time here also has some kind of a vested interest in keeping it going for the future dissemination of knowledge. It's really frustrating to see that he doesn't care enough to simply appoint some moderators at a bare minimum.
Donzi.net is like a community center that is falling apart. Many members are ready, willing, and able to help fix it up but the owner of the center isn't allowing it to happen.

Donzi.net does belong to Mr. VanAlstine, him and him alone. If he chooses to turn the lights out at any moment there isn't a damn thing anyone can do except piss, moan and cry about it. Same goes with how it operates, what it contains, how it looks and what he allows to go on with regard to content, confrontation, so on and so forth. It may not sound very "friendly" the way I put it, but it is what it is. We are all here and allowed to participate only through his good graces and nothing more. If one cannot accept those terms then they may be better off elsewhere. This is not a member owned website...

If EVERYONE truly cared about .net we'd all act like well mannered grown ups, get along, avoid confrontational pot stirring subject matter. We would politely reply to each other and keep it civil such that Scot would have no need to police us, the membership. Many of us, and I am as guilty as the rest on occasion, chose to not always take the high road.

5 years ago there was very little bad blood between members and the overall majority of membership was civil, polite and helpful. We cannot blame Scot for the state of .net. We can only blame ourselves, collectively, as it is our behavior and treatment of each other that has eroded the social fabric of our hobby and driven many long established members and friends away.

In the end this is a virtual club house. It isn't really tangible. No one can reach out and physically slap you if you mouth off. People must respect the opinion's of others but we all seem to have a difficult time grasping that concept. We all let our ego's get in the way of our mental and moral capacity and forget that here, on this digital website, everyone is equal and no one's opinion holds more value than the next person's.

Donziweasel
07-18-2011, 02:02 PM
Jamie, please do not take this personally, but I can not disagree more. A chat forum without members is nothing. Back 5 years ago, or even 2 years ago, people did cross swords. That is what happens when you have over 10,000 members. We had one of the best moderators of any chat board, Scott Baxter. He did a remarkable job of keeping the peace. In a perfect world, we would not need moderators, but this is not a perfect world, now is it? You had your own board and although you laid down the law on what was acceptable, you had your own moderators as well.

When Scott left, things went downhill. Yes, on paper VanAlstine owns d.net. He can do what he wants. I think this is a community and input from members, many who have donated alot of time to this forum and the donzi community, should be taken into account. We make up the information in this forum despite who owns it. We also pay for it and should be allowed to voice our opinions. Everyone wants what is best for the board. If Scot does not want to contribute or run his own board, then get someone who does or sell it, end of story.

If Scot does not want to listen to us, then the board will continue to suffer and go down hill. Most of the long time members left when Scott Baxter left, not because the board was not civil.

You sold your board when you felt the time was right. You had other things going on and your freinds stepped in and bought it. I take it this is what you mean when you know who your freinds are.

As for inflated egos, I think coming on here and telling us the way of the world and chat boards according to Jamie is pretty much exactly what you are talking about.

Jamie, you are a freind but I think you are way off base. You and Patti did a great job of listening to your members when it came to your chat board. What is so different about this one? Why do you feel the need to come on here all the sudden and set the record straight according to you? You don't post here anymore, you sold your Donzi, and you do not attend events. Why the need to get on your high horse and tell the rest of us how things are in your opinion?

Yeah, I am a little peaved at your posts. Sorry. I have as much time invested here and in the Donzi community as most and just want what is best for this board. This current arrangement is not working.

Fishermanjm
07-18-2011, 02:15 PM
Foggy, ur a good guy thanks for the help in the recent past

Donziweasel
07-18-2011, 02:19 PM
BTW, I think a comparison between d.org and d.net is warrented. I will tell you why by a little history.

Your board was dead. We counted 12 new post in 11 months. When Scott left, you saw a bump in membership, but that did not last long due to your moderator being too heavy handed. You board was sold to Jim Hass, Cliff Wind, and Scott Baxter. Your moderator resigned.

On d.org, you do not have cross words at all. Why? Because the owners of that board are involved in thier board. Members get along. For sale boats do not have to be moderated. Everyone is freinds and freindly. It is a smaller board, but the active involvement of the owners makes it a successful one in my opinion.

D.net, on the other hand, seems to breed anomosity at times and it tends to go unchecked for a while due to the owner and only moderator checking in every 7-10 days. Things get out of hand and people get not only offended, but routinly attacked and belittled. Post in the for sale section have to be approved, which can take weeks. And yes, I have been involved in more than one altercation over the years, but I am trying to temper my posts.

This board is suffering from a lack of moderators and leadership, end of story. People are leaving because it is not an environment that most want to be a part of anymore. It has great potential, but until something gives, then it will continue to slide.

Rootsy
07-18-2011, 02:38 PM
Jamie, please do not take this personally, but I can not disagree more. A chat forum without members is nothing. Back 5 years ago, or even 2 years ago, people did cross swords. That is what happens when you have over 10,000 members. We had one of the best moderators of any chat board, Scott Baxter. He did a remarkable job of keeping the peace. In a perfect world, we would not need moderators, but this is not a perfect world, now is it? You had your own board and although you laid down the law on what was acceptable, you had your own moderators as well.
When Scott left, things went downhill. Yes, on paper VanAlstine owns d.net. He can do what he wants. I think this is a community and input from members, many who have donated alot of time to this forum and the donzi community, should be taken into account. We make up the information in this forum despite who owns it. We also pay for it and should be allowed to voice our opinions. Everyone wants what is best for the board. If Scot does not want to contribute or run his own board, then get someone who does or sell it, end of story.
If Scot does not want to listen to us, then the board will continue to suffer and go down hill. Most of the long time members left when Scott Baxter left, not because the board was not civil.
You sold your board when you felt the time was right. You had other things going on and your freinds stepped in and bought it. I take it this is what you mean when you know who your freinds are.
As for inflated egos, I think coming on here and telling us the way of the world and chat boards according to Jamie is pretty much exactly what you are talking about.
Jamie, you are a freind but I think you are way off base. You and Patti did a great job of listening to your members when it came to your chat board. What is so different about this one?

Weasel, if you actually knew 1/100th of what you spew you'd be dangerous.

John - There is opinion and there is fact. I don't tell anyone what to do or how to do it. I just state fact and my previous post was purely factual. History speaks for itself.

Calling me a "friend" and complimenting me after going out of your way to be unfriendly over quite a period of time is despicable. You are about as two-faced as they come. I've never said it but you've pushed my buttons. Now here I am arguing on the internet..

Scot's true friends would stand beside him during this time, assist and support him in any way possible, regardless of his wishes and decisions. They wouldn't try to back door him.

HOWARD O
07-18-2011, 03:41 PM
I think there might be some cliques going on here.........:yes:

:lol9:

joseph m. hahnl
07-18-2011, 04:00 PM
Ye-ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jamie, That was right on the mark Bro.

Funny how some people just can't except the truth. As if some how we need a moderator to control our selfs. " My hat is off ". It is what you/ we all make it. If you want to bitch about how bad it is and how down hill it's gone. Then Get the Frick out.
I'm tired of listing to the same three sniveling babies spout off to each other. All though it makes me laugh how truly ignorant some can be. I draw the line at attacking an Ill man , whose priority is getting his health back, As it should be.

So Lets put it in away that little babies can understand. "I want you all on your best behavior while Mommy's away". Grow up and act like men .As that's what, we are here. And if you don't want to be a man. I can call your Mommy for you, to come and pick you up.

"Oh" One thing needs Clarifying, Just Because Jamie doesn't own a Donzi at the moment. Doesn't mean he has any Less of a right to visit this sight and help out a fellow brother. It's all in the heart, and he's got plenty of that.

WE now return to our regularly scheduled program
Amazon Women On The Moon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUkO_UVeYlc

Donzi_Dude
07-18-2011, 04:10 PM
Donzi.net does belong to Mr. VanAlstine, him and him alone. If he chooses to turn the lights out at any moment there isn't a damn thing anyone can do except piss, moan and cry about it. Same goes with how it operates, what it contains, how it looks and what he allows to go on with regard to content, confrontation, so on and so forth. It may not sound very "friendly" the way I put it, but it is what it is. We are all here and allowed to participate only through his good graces and nothing more. If one cannot accept those terms then they may be better off elsewhere. This is not a member owned website...
If EVERYONE truly cared about .net we'd all act like well mannered grown ups, get along, avoid confrontational pot stirring subject matter. We would politely reply to each other and keep it civil such that Scot would have no need to police us, the membership. Many of us, and I am as guilty as the rest on occasion, chose to not always take the high road.
5 years ago there was very little bad blood between members and the overall majority of membership was civil, polite and helpful. We cannot blame Scot for the state of .net. We can only blame ourselves, collectively, as it is our behavior and treatment of each other that has eroded the social fabric of our hobby and driven many long established members and friends away.
In the end this is a virtual club house. It isn't really tangible. No one can reach out and physically slap you if you mouth off. People must respect the opinion's of others but we all seem to have a difficult time grasping that concept. We all let our ego's get in the way of our mental and moral capacity and forget that here, on this digital website, everyone is equal and no one's opinion holds more value than the next person's.

best post i have seen you make and i agree 100%.

:beer:

Donzi Vol
07-18-2011, 04:11 PM
d.net=big family. big families fight a lot

d.org=small family. small families fight very little

As to people leaving or taking a break, while unforunate, there's nothing that anybody can do about the feelings which prompted their decision. All we can do is encourage them to stick around or come back when they feel appropriate. For example, my good friend cutwater is apparently on a break (per a thread a month or so ago). I hate that he's not around, and I will encourage him to come back every change I get. However, I'm not going to make a case out of the situation, as it's his choice. Same in this situation. This is Jeremy's choice...has nothing to do with Scot. If it somehow does, let Jeremy and Scot deal with it on their own.

Donzi_Dude
07-18-2011, 04:25 PM
Why did I finally decide to sell? Because I was sick and tired of YOU and a handful of others making my life absolutely miserable as a forum owner. You and your posse didn't agree with my philosophy of "play nice and be civil" and in turn went out of your way to hurt membership and atmosphere there. Much the same as you did and continue to do here. You can deny it as vehemently as you want but it's all there in 1's and 0's in the form of posts, pm's and email (which I was not supposed to be privy to... ooops). Funny, the things you all bitched about the most are still present...
I am sure when you say "sell" .net you speak of a one Donzi order... I can see it coming a mile away. If you were any closer and a sudden stop occurred you'd be permanently attached.
John - There is opinion and there is fact. I don't tell anyone what to do or how to do it. I just state fact and my previous post was purely factual. History speaks for itself.
Calling me a "friend" and complimenting me after going out of your way to be unfriendly over quite a period of time is despicable. You are about as two-faced as they come. I've never said it but you've pushed my buttons. Now here I am arguing on the internet..
Scot's true friends would stand beside him during this time, assist and support him in any way possible, regardless of his wishes and decisions. They wouldn't try to back door him.

well the first post was the best until i read this one.

:wink:

roadtrip se
07-18-2011, 05:13 PM
Why did I finally decide to sell? Because I was sick and tired of YOU and a handful of others making my life absolutely miserable as a forum owner. You and your posse didn't agree with my philosophy of "play nice and be civil" and in turn went out of your way to hurt membership and atmosphere there. Much the same as you did and continue to do here. You can deny it as vehemently as you want but it's all there in 1's and 0's in the form of posts, pm's and email (which I was not supposed to be privy to... ooops). Funny, the things you all bitched about the most are still present...

I'm not going to respond to all of your post content, Roots, because from my view it is opinion, not fact, even if you describe it as otherwise.

Funny thing, have you checked in over there lately? The community is growing, the atmosphere is friendly, and the moderation is light, but firm, with a sense of humor. Pretty much what you profess to have been your goal, when you started it up. And the same folks are still around, too, and HAVE NOT torn the place down.

The primary difference is that people are allowed to be people and no one is treating them like children from on high. A lot of folks visit both places without incident. The clowns and trolls here, never seem to show there, as they would not be allowed to run rough-shod over the community like they do here. Pretty much the point that DW is trying to make.

I will say this and I mean it, I appreciate that you started the place. I would also appreciate, if you would save your hard feelings for your self, as it accomplishes nothing other than creating more hard feelings.

Donziweasel
07-18-2011, 05:29 PM
Jamie, Jamie, Jamie, if you knew anything, you would be dangerous.

I never once solicited the sale of donzi.org. NOT ONCE. It was never even "for sale". I was approached on numerous occasions by the current owners over a period of 2 or 3 years. The same people that have tried to purchase .net for a longer period of time. Mr. VanAlstine had no wish of selling so I guess .org had to do.
Where in the hell did I say you solicited the sale? I simply said you sold when you thought the time was right, THAT IS ALL! I said you sold when the time was right. Lie number 1.

I never had any interest in selling, I didn't need the money and I had a good solid vision of how it needed to be run and what "I" wanted it to be like. God knows I had exceptional moderation that followed my wishes to the T. I created and ran the place, free of charge, purely so those who enjoyed the hobby as much as I could have a pleasant atmosphere to converse. I ran the place well but one can only take so much. I reached my limit and it wasn't fun any longer.
Hmmm.....I spoke to Patti quite a bit about it after the sale. She told me you sold it because your father was very sick and with other financial issues, you had niether the time not the money to take care of it. Sound familar? You issue was with another member and your moderator wanting to kill each other, not me. I had not a damn thing to do with it and you know it. Lie number 2. Your moderator was so heavy handed, every post was moderated or deleted. Even the new owners said it was too much. He resigned immediatly after the purchase because he knew the new owners would let a lot of what YOU deemed innappropriate go.
Patti told me you wanted a Christian boating site. Well, boaters have a sense of humor Jamie, something that seems to have passed you by. A couple of jokes that were deemed inappropriate by your moderator started it with the other member and you know it. I stayed out of the whoel damn thing. Yes, I sent some emails to the current owners as you were in negotiations. They were also answered. I spoke in depth with Patti about all of this. I thought it was behind us, but I guess not. I am glad you didn't get a hold of some of the emails I got from others about the whole thing, or you would have had a heart attack.
Your site was dead son. 11 posts in a year. The new owners have been successful because the moderate in moderation.

I am sure when you say "sell" .net you speak of a one Donzi order... I can see it coming a mile away. If you were any closer and a sudden stop occurred you'd be permanently attached.
What does this even mean? I do not want to buy d.net. I would like to see the two boards combined and the community back together again and I bet 90% of the members agree. Some damn fine people and freinds on d.org. Since you are not reallly part of this community anymore, I doubt you care.

Like I said Jamie, I spoke to Patti quite a bit about this whole thing after the sale of your miserable little site. We had buried the bone and she said everything between the Roots and Pearsons was fine. Even talked about you coming too visit. Guess you are holding a grudge now. You came on here, stated an opinion out of knowwhere and I disagreed. Now you are going to bring up the past and flat lie about a bunch of stuff? Please.....

I never said I was VanAlstines freind. I even said I wasn't. I was, but he threw me under the bus after he made me a promise. I am not trying to back door anyone you ass. I am being up front. You sold because you needed the money and your dad was sick (that or because of me as you state, which makes Patti and a bunch of others liars, or you a liar, which I believe because you are pissed off right not). I am saying it is the best for the board for Scot to sell, period. I am not alone either.

Funny how some people just can't except the truth. As if some how we need a moderator to control our selfs. " My hat is off ". It is what you/ we all make it. If you want to bitch about how bad it is and how down hill it's gone. Then Get the Frick out.
I'm tired of listing to the same three sniveling babies spout off to each other. All though it makes me laugh how truly ignorant some can be. I draw the line at attacking an Ill man , whose priority is getting his health back, As it should be.
Joseph, please enlighten me as to how I am attacking a sick man? I said I thought I wanted him to sell, not die you ignorant ass. I have stated numerous times I am pulling for Scot.
Seems you and Jamie seem to be Scots best friends. Have you checked up on him lately? I have and do every chance I get.
Every board has a moderator and this one has over 10,000 members you dumbass. Find me one that doesn't and I will give you a shiney nickel. It is a hell of a lot more than 3 of us sniveling babies, a whole lot more.
You said it best, his priority should be getting his health back, not moderating a Donzi site he has no interest in, so, lets get us a moderator.
Alot of members are leaving, and it is because of this. Stick your head in the sand if you want, but it won't get better that way.
Joseph and Jamie, if you want to continue this fine conversation, I suggest we do it in private. We have all stated our case and it should not be here. Feel free to call me or email me if you would like to discuss it further.
I think Jeremy, Cutwater and others might be right. It might be time to move on.

Donziweasel
07-18-2011, 05:35 PM
I'm not going to respond to all of your post content, Roots, because from my view it is opinion, not fact, even if you describe it as otherwise.

Funny thing, have you checked in over there lately? The community is growing, the atmosphere is friendly, and the moderation is light, but firm, with a sense of humor. Pretty much what you profess to have been your goal, when you started it up. And the same folks are still around, too, and HAVE NOT torn the place down.

The primary difference is that people are allowed to be people and no one is treating them like children from on high. A lot of folks visit both places without incident. The clowns and trolls here, never seem to show there, as they would not be allowed to run rough-shod over the community like they do here. Pretty much the point that DW is trying to make.

I will say this and I mean it, I appreciate that you started the place. I would also appreciate, if you would save your hard feelings for your self, as it accomplishes nothing other than creating more hard feelings. [/QUOTE]

Thanks Todd, and I really mean it. Jamie is obviously pissed and has made up some fantasy about how the sale went down. As you, me and MANY others know, his version of events is not even remotely what happened.

You are absolutly right, the trolls and clowns do not visit over thier, because they would never get away with any of thier crap. Only here, where we have NO moderator can they continue thier BS.

Patti
07-18-2011, 05:36 PM
John..I am going to say this once..and only once.

YOU are lying. Flat out. I said Jamies father was ill..everyone knew that..I never in my life mentioned financial issues..so tread lightly my friend..

I said we wanted a conservative, family friendly, non pissing off boats, vulgar, T&A kind of site. That doesn't mean Christian..I am not even religious.

Keep my name out of this if you would be so kind.This is Jamie's thing...this has nothing to do with me. I haven't been around in ages. Please remove me from your posts.

Thank you.

Donziweasel
07-18-2011, 05:57 PM
Patti, I am going to say this once and only once, you sure did say "Christian". You said you and Jamie were Christians and you wanted a Christian oriented boating site. You also said point blank that money was tough at the time. Unlike your husband, I haven't lied about a damn thing.

If Jamie is going to bring up a bunch of made up crap, then I sure will bring up your name. Your the one who told me everything that contradicts what he said.

You and I had a 45 minute conversation after the whole thing was said and done. SUPPOSEDLY, we were all freinds and everything that had happened was water under the bridge. As I stated, we even discussed you and Jamie coming out here to visit. Another lie I guess. Jamie is obviously holding some kind of stupid grudge.

You also told me, flat out, that due to Jamies fathers health, was the reason he was selling. The crap between the moderator and the other member was NEVER brought up.

Patti, like I said, I thought the Pearsons and Roots were freinds. I was obviously seriously mistaken. If Jamie was going to hold some sort of stupid grudge, you should have told me at the time instead of pretending to be my friend.

Patti, I have nothing against you or Jamie. He came on here, made a few argumentative statements, and when I disagreed, he flat out attacked me. Call him off and I will do the same.

Donzi_Dude
07-18-2011, 05:59 PM
Patti...

so much for self moderation/control...

what ever happened to PM's?

hardcrab
07-18-2011, 06:16 PM
what ever happened to PM's?

gotta agree with this one ..........:boggled:

Donziweasel
07-18-2011, 06:20 PM
Just got done PMing Joseph, Jamie and Patti.

Yawn, I am done with this thread. Jeremy, will see you on the other board. I still owe you a drink from when I visited ya 2 years ago. :)

Donzi Dude, considering you are the biggest troll and liar on here, I am not even going to reply to your ignorant posts. Notice lately how pretty much everyone ignores your posts on any thread? I love how you argee with posts that you know nothing about simply to stir the pot. That, is what a troll is. It is really just sad.

tmh
07-18-2011, 06:56 PM
There will always be disagreements and people that don't care for one another. The posts complaining about the site and lack of moderation are generally quite negative and would be the posts a moderator would address and delete. As a good moderator would say, if you don't have something good to say then keep it to yourself.

It is unfortunate some good members have moved on but there are still plenty of good Donzi enthusiasts here that are helpful and have a lot of knowledge. The site is great for getting feedback on problems and solutions from individuals that have a wealth of knowledge and abilities. Look at the social boating events that are scheduled for one of the many positive benefits of this site.

Perhaps the moaners about the good old days should try to help turn things around with some positive comments and actions and lead by example rather than dissing the site on your way out the door. You could be part of a solution to return this site to the glory you remember, or you can be mad and leave, it is your choice. I have always suffered from the need for anger management and one of the things I like about these squabbles is the reassurance that there are many others with bigger problems than I have.
T.M. Hayes

Donzi_Dude
07-18-2011, 07:26 PM
why is it the problem children need to call me a troll every other post?

Donziweasel
07-18-2011, 08:00 PM
why is it the problem children need to call me a troll every other post?

Definition for internet troll:
"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, , or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response."

In this case, you agreed with a post that did not concern you and about something you absolutly know nothing about to simply get a response from me, someone whom you do not like. In other posts, you have lied and attacked people for the same reason. For example, you posted three attacks in 4 days on members who had left for no reason at all except to simply get a response and fit in. Unfortunatly, you did not know those members, like Mad Poodle, Betram Boy, Lenny, etc.. were well liked here. Yet, in other posts, you have lied, like the 13 Criterion SS, of which you stated you knew where number 13 was, to simply fit in. In yet other posts, you have lied as to the amount of posts you have made and that they were all altered to make you look bad. In yet other posts, you have lied about how long you have been a member to make it seem that you have been a member for far longer than you have. In yet other posts, you denounce attacking for sale ads, but at the same time you had openly attacked a for sale ad for no reason, which is considred hypocritical. In yet another post you actually posted apoll on whether you whould leave or not to simply get a response. When it came in that the majority thought you should leave, you stayed. In yet another post, you promised ot temper your behavior, but did not. In yet another post, you said you were leaving,but here you are. So, indeed you are an internet troll. I hope this clears up your confusion. I am glad I could help.

joseph m. hahnl
07-18-2011, 08:18 PM
Jamie, Jamie, Jamie, if you knew anything, you would be dangerous.

Where in the hell did I say you solicited the sale? I simply said you sold when you thought the time was right, THAT IS ALL! I said you sold when the time was right. Lie number 1.

Hmmm.....I spoke to Patti quite a bit about it after the sale. She told me you sold it because your father was very sick and with other financial issues, you had niether the time not the money to take care of it. Sound familar? You issue was with another member and your moderator wanting to kill each other, not me. I had not a damn thing to do with it and you know it. Lie number 2. Your moderator was so heavy handed, every post was moderated or deleted. Even the new owners said it was too much. He resigned immediatly after the purchase because he knew the new owners would let a lot of what YOU deemed innappropriate go.
Patti told me you wanted a Christian boating site. Well, boaters have a sense of humor Jamie, something that seems to have passed you by. A couple of jokes that were deemed inappropriate by your moderator started it with the other member and you know it. I stayed out of the whoel damn thing. Yes, I sent some emails to the current owners as you were in negotiations. They were also answered. I spoke in depth with Patti about all of this. I thought it was behind us, but I guess not. I am glad you didn't get a hold of some of the emails I got from others about the whole thing, or you would have had a heart attack.
Your site was dead son. 11 posts in a year. The new owners have been successful because the moderate in moderation.
What does this even mean? I do not want to buy d.net. I would like to see the two boards combined and the community back together again and I bet 90% of the members agree. Some damn fine people and freinds on d.org. Since you are not reallly part of this community anymore, I doubt you care.

Like I said Jamie, I spoke to Patti quite a bit about this whole thing after the sale of your miserable little site. We had buried the bone and she said everything between the Roots and Pearsons was fine. Even talked about you coming too visit. Guess you are holding a grudge now. You came on here, stated an opinion out of knowwhere and I disagreed. Now you are going to bring up the past and flat lie about a bunch of stuff? Please.....

I never said I was VanAlstines freind. I even said I wasn't. I was, but he threw me under the bus after he made me a promise. I am not trying to back door anyone you ass. I am being up front. You sold because you needed the money and your dad was sick (that or because of me as you state, which makes Patti and a bunch of others liars, or you a liar, which I believe because you are pissed off right not). I am saying it is the best for the board for Scot to sell, period. I am not alone either.

Joseph, please enlighten me as to how I am attacking a sick man? I said I thought I wanted him to sell, not die you ignorant ass. I have stated numerous times I am pulling for Scot.
Seems you and Jamie seem to be Scots best friends. Have you checked up on him lately? I have and do every chance I get.
Every board has a moderator and this one has over 10,000 members you dumbass. Find me one that doesn't and I will give you a shiney nickel. It is a hell of a lot more than 3 of us sniveling babies, a whole lot more.
You said it best, his priority should be getting his health back, not moderating a Donzi site he has no interest in, so, lets get us a moderator.
Alot of members are leaving, and it is because of this. Stick your head in the sand if you want, but it won't get better that way.
Joseph and Jamie, if you want to continue this fine conversation, I suggest we do it in private. We have all stated our case and it should not be here. Feel free to call me or email me if you would like to discuss it further.
I think Jeremy, Cutwater and others might be right. It might be time to move on.

Quite frankly .Anything you say to me at this point has no merit. Instead of giving me your phone number, in the I'm so hurt pm. You can Give me your Mommy's phone number. and she can come and get you .Before the big boys pummel you. You seem like an intelligent person but when you start all this bull with every one. I find you are very adolescent . I'm thinking your what 10 yrs old. Own a New Bright RC Donzi, so your cool right.So while you where here on this site slamming all the members with negativity. I was out in my Donzi "Runs awesome" . When I came back and read your post I laughed my frigging ass off. Aren't you the guy that said he was looking out for the sight and wanted everyone to get along. So let's get along. the post I made was not directed toward you specifically it was a general statement. But you knew you fit the profile, so you got offended by it.
You seem to like to cause turmoil here and are way out of control, it is You and your sidekicks that are not happy with things here. So leave if you can't treat people here with respect, we have no need for you. No one here wants to here it. You just don't seem to get that. So if you were offended suck it up like a man. No need to name call like a child, just go have your tantrum, but don't include us in it. I have nothing against you, I hold nothing against you. I'll fire up my kids RC Donzi and we can go boating. If you are actually an adult and own a boat well we can still go boating. We can get along as long as your willing to let go of all your negativity and disrespect to all of the members here.

Donzi_Dude
07-18-2011, 08:42 PM
Definition for internet troll:
"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, , or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response."

LoL!

a puppet on my string?

Donziweasel
07-18-2011, 09:07 PM
I think I am with Jeremy. Place has changed. Hope to see some of you in Chattanooga. See ya.

yeller
07-18-2011, 09:24 PM
The only reason there are problems on this site is because people aren't able to ignore those that irritate them.
If you ignore the ignorant comments, then the ignorant get tired and leave. Usually it's not the first ignorant post that causes the problem, it's the replies that get things going.

...and about moderators. Yes I'd like to see some moderators, but if Scot doesn't want them then that's his choice. From what I understand Scot is very sick. If I was sick, the last thing I would care about was whether my website was being moderated or not.

Best wishes Scot, and I hope you are well soon.

Jeremy...if you want to leave...that's fine. No one likes a Scarab owner anyways. :kingme: (Oh...uh...if you're going out, I'd like a ride.....my boat's broke)

roadtrip se
07-18-2011, 10:41 PM
Quite frankly .Anything you say to me at this point has no merit. Instead of giving me your phone number, in the I'm so hurt pm. You can Give me your Mommy's phone number. and she can come and get you .Before the big boys pummel you. You seem like an intelligent person but when you start all this bull with every one. I find you are very adolescent . I'm thinking your what 10 yrs old. Own a New Bright RC Donzi, so your cool right.So while you where here on this site slamming all the members with negativity. I was out in my Donzi "Runs awesome" . When I came back and read your post I laughed my frigging ass off. Aren't you the guy that said he was looking out for the sight and wanted everyone to get along. So let's get along. the post I made was not directed toward you specifically it was a general statement. But you knew you fit the profile, so you got offended by it.
You seem to like to cause turmoil here and are way out of control, it is You and your sidekicks that are not happy with things here. So leave if you can't treat people here with respect, we have no need for you. No one here wants to here it. You just don't seem to get that. So if you were offended suck it up like a man. No need to name call like a child, just go have your tantrum, but don't include us in it. I have nothing against you, I hold nothing against you. I'll fire up my kids RC Donzi and we can go boating. If you are actually an adult and own a boat well we can still go boating. We can get along as long as your willing to let go of all your negativity and disrespect to all of the members here.

This is some of the most negative and personal crap I have ever seen here. Congratulations, you win the prize. As for the reference to "sidekicks", which I can make an easy connection to myself, since I am one of the only ones to support DW here as everyone else has left, I have invested eleven years in this community, owned three Donzis, and helped organize, with a great group of people, one of the biggest and well attended Donzi rallies in the country. So what have you done to invest in this community, other than this kind of negative crap? Congratulations for a great tear down, not much more, and for illustrating yet again why this site needs some very active moderation, before it goes completely extinct.

joseph m. hahnl
07-19-2011, 03:46 AM
This is some of the most negative and personal crap I have ever seen here. Congratulations, you win the prize. As for the reference to "sidekicks", which I can make an easy connection to myself, since I am one of the only ones to support DW here as everyone else has left, I have invested eleven years in this community, owned three Donzis, and helped organize, with a great group of people, one of the biggest and well attended Donzi rallies in the country. So what have you done to invest in this community, other than this kind of negative crap? Congratulations for a great tear down, not much more, and for illustrating yet again why this site needs some very active moderation, before it goes completely extinct.

Thank you Very much. I appreciate the Kind words. I am so glad to see I made my point. Now if you guys would just.

http://www.clker.com/cliparts/f/d/e/7/119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.me d.png (javascript:edit(6863))

Donzi_Dude
07-19-2011, 04:30 AM
This is some of the most negative and personal crap I have ever seen here. Congratulations, you win the prize. As for the reference to "sidekicks", which I can make an easy connection to myself, since I am one of the only ones to support DW here as everyone else has left, yet again why this site needs some very active moderation, before it goes completely extinct.

anybody can see it going down the tubes without some of the guru's for the last 2 years.

"Most users ever online was 127, 06-23-2011 at 01:22 AM."

:confused:

the ones who left "walked out" on the site and its members doing them a great injustice/favor?.

i wont even get into what happened to the actual registry that in my mind belonged to the harbomaster/members here.

BUIZILLA
07-19-2011, 06:48 AM
you conveniently left out the actual members online at that time vs. the guests online at that time... I think your actual member head count at that time was about 100-110 off...

do you REALLY think 127 people were on here at 01:22 AM in the morning? or is that a number you edited, and added for sensationalism?

doesn't take a guru to figure that out, nice try anyway :wink:

glashole
07-19-2011, 08:24 AM
suck it up boys

no offense but this whole making a big deal about leaving is just adding to the whole drama queen atmosphere going on here

ignore those who get under your skin
ask the question you want answered
answer the questions you have an idea about

have fun in the mean time

Donziweasel
07-19-2011, 09:33 AM
I just wanted to say thanks for all the emails, PM's and phone calls I got last night and this morning of support. I appreciate it.

To those who want me to respond to the attack on me, sorry, but I am going to take the high road. Any response would simply be stirring the pot and feeding into the negativity on here. There has been enough of that on here. Yes, Joseph has some issues and I hope he gets some help like some of you suggested. I am not sure a Criterion with a 540 or a 380 hp 16 constitute an RC boat.

And yes, Donzi Dude does seem to have a problem comprehending what an internet troll is and why he is one. I think this post says it all-

anybody can see it going down the tubes without some of the guru's for the last 2 years.

the ones who left "walked out" on the site and its members doing them a great injustice/favor?.

i wont even get into what happened to the actual registry that in my mind belonged to the harbomaster/members here

Thanks again! :)

jstrahn
07-19-2011, 10:04 AM
suck it up boys

no offense but this whole making a big deal about leaving is just adding to the whole drama queen atmosphere going on here

ignore those who get under your skin
ask the question you want answered
answer the questions you have an idea about

have fun in the mean time

Seems like the best advice I've seen. There are people on the site that seem to have little tact or people skills and they should simply be ignored.

I've learned a great deal from the site and I've been here less than a year. While it may not be what it once was as some say, it's still a great resource and it's unfortunate that people are jumping ship.

gcarter
07-19-2011, 12:00 PM
I'm not going anywhere, and I'm good at ignoring crap and trolls.

jl1962
07-19-2011, 01:32 PM
I'm not going anywhere, and I'm good at ignoring crap and trolls.

+1 Thanks George.........

Buddyc
07-19-2011, 01:58 PM
+2 with George. If I want aggrivation and stress I will stay home with my wife and kids. :wink: I come here to share and to get help building my boat.
Thanks guys and sorry to see ya go Jamie.

Fishermanjm
07-19-2011, 02:22 PM
Buddyc,,, now there is no reason to bring our wives and kids into this hehehe,,, lets talk about DONZI'S

Donziweasel
07-19-2011, 02:36 PM
I was going to leave, but after all the support, I think I might stick around a while longer.

First, I would like to apologize for my post in response to Jamie. It was not appropriate or acceptable on this forum. Actually, niether mine nor Jamie's were. Whether we are friends or not, my response was out of line and I apologize if I offended anyone.

One member has been characterizing me as "negative" because I feel that the owner should sell or get a moderator. I believe in what is best for this board. I am not alone. The below mentioned members have stated in this thread and another one the need for a moderator-

Fogducker
Buddy C
Ed Donnelly
Greg Guimond
VetteLT193
Yeller
MOP
Just Say N20
Carl C

According to a member, we are all "sniveling babies" and you are all my "sidekicks". I am sorry he feels this way as I think we all want what is best for this forum. Many of the posts and bad blood (including mine) in this thread would not have happened if we had a moderator. I do not think this is negative at all. It would make this forum a better place.

Some of the members who PM'd and emailed me stating they were thinking about leaving. I would ask you not do this right now. There have been enough defections from here lately. Things have a way of working out and we need to be patient. Hopefully things will improve.

All I can do is promise to moderate my temper in respnse to personal attacks on me, which I will do. This is supposed to be a fun forum, so I will try and have fun.

joseph m. hahnl
07-19-2011, 03:19 PM
I was going to leave, but after all the support, I think I might stick around a while longer.

First, I would like to apologize for my post in response to Jamie. It was not appropriate or acceptable on this forum. Actually, niether mine nor Jamie's were. Whether we are friends or not, my response was out of line and I apologize if I offended anyone.

One member has been characterizing me as "negative" because I feel that the owner should sell or get a moderator. I believe in what is best for this board. I am not alone. The below mentioned members have stated in this thread and another one the need for a moderator-

Fogducker
Buddy C
Ed Donnelly
Greg Guimond
VetteLT193
Yeller
MOP
Just Say N20
Carl C

According to a member, we are all "sniveling babies" and you are all my "sidekicks". I am sorry he feels this way as I think we all want what is best for this forum. Many of the posts and bad blood (including mine) in this thread would not have happened if we had a moderator. I do not think this is negative at all. It would make this forum a better place.

Some of the members who PM'd and emailed me stating they were thinking about leaving. I would ask you not do this right now. There have been enough defections from here lately. Things have a way of working out and we need to be patient. Hopefully things will improve.

All I can do is promise to moderate my temper in respnse to personal attacks on me, which I will do. This is supposed to be a fun forum, so I will try and have fun.

I'm glad you decided to stay. I don't think you should leave on my account. All the people you mentioned are not Sniveling Babies they are valued members. I think you are a valued member also. I apologize to you for putting you on the spot like I did. I think we all have to do our part and show respect to the fellow members. I hope you have seen the light.
I really have nothing against you what so ever, I hope we can get bye this and help each other out or even go boating together some day.
So there it is." We still Buds Bro" bye gones be bye gones?

Donzi_Dude
07-19-2011, 03:39 PM

i dont think that would help you much seeing your problem is moderating attacks on others.

i dont feel a need to hold a grudge if one wants to make this a better place for a change.

:cool:

Donziweasel
07-19-2011, 05:17 PM
I'm glad you decided to stay. I don't think you should leave on my account. All the people you mentioned are not Sniveling Babies they are valued members. I think you are a valued member also. I apologize to you for putting you on the spot like I did. I think we all have to do our part and show respect to the fellow members. I hope you have seen the light.
I really have nothing against you what so ever, I hope we can get bye this and help each other out or even go boating together some day.
So there it is." We still Buds Bro" bye gones be bye gones?
Done, I do not hold grudges. We both care about Donzi's and this board. I apologize for my response to you as well. It's all good. Hopefully we will both get on the water together one day. :)

i dont think that would help you much seeing your problem is moderating attacks on others.
George said it best, it is best to ignore trolls. DD, I will give you a piece of advice. Quit lying and attacking members who left over a year and a half ago. You do not seem to get it that people like MadPoodle, Bertram Boy, and Lenny were well liked here. Here is another of your attacks-

i wont even get into what happened to the actual registry that in my mind belonged to the harbomaster/members here
Exactly what is the purpose of this? A member called me last night and he said "John, that guy wants to fit in so bad, he just says all the wrong things. We should all just ignore him". I agree. In a PM, a member said "John, he is a serious troll, but what he wants is for you and others to reply to his bs". I agree again.
DD, like I said, simply quit attacking members, current and those who have left, quit lying, and simply be nice. Attend and event or two. Get to know some members outside of here. Call someone nearby and go have a beer or get out on the water.
You may take this as an attack, but I am actually trying to help. Anyway, I am done. Do what you want.
Anywho, on to better and more positive stuff. :)

Donzi_Dude
07-19-2011, 05:22 PM
You may take this as an attack, but I am actually trying to help. Anyway, I am done. Do what you want.
Anywho, on to better and more positive stuff. :)

first of all i dont lie.

im glad you are able to turn this into a positive.

:shades:

you comments are well taken.

take care!

DD

Carl C
07-19-2011, 07:03 PM
WARNING. I am drunk and I am home and I luv Donzi.net. Boating every day this week. Looking forward to Thursday. It might hit 100*. Yay. Luv you all. Knock off the BS!!!! :) :nilly:

Donziweasel
07-19-2011, 07:11 PM
Nothin but luv back at ya Carl..... :)

first of all i dont lie.

im glad you are able to turn this into a positive.

you comments are well taken.

take care!

DD

Take care as well. I hope your troll ways are behind you. :)

MOP
07-19-2011, 07:18 PM
http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?p=608166#post608166 Post #20 was a snippy bit, guy you just come off like KRAP! Go and buy some Legos and leave us alone!

Donziweasel
07-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Post #20 was a snippy bit, guy you just come off like KRAP! Go and buy some Legos and leave us alone!

Phil, +1. Dr. Dan is one of the nicest guys one here. Another classic Donzi Troll post. Most of his threads and posts have been deleted by Scot. There are cached copies around though. Hopefully he has chosen a new path.

Jraysray
07-19-2011, 08:21 PM
WARNING. I am drunk and I am home and I luv Donzi.net. Boating every day this week. Looking forward to Thursday. It might hit 100*. Yay. Luv you all. Knock off the BS!!!! :) :nilly:

Carl is a loveable drunk..... Go Carl! LMAO. You know Carl is on to something..... We ought to start a Warning pick list prior to being able to post.

Warning:
I am
A. Drinking
B. Being yelled at by the wife.
C. Not sure how to fix my boat.
D. Paying bills
E. Other (insert current foul mood reason)

goatee
07-19-2011, 08:55 PM

word

Walt. H.
07-20-2011, 01:09 AM
LMAO Carl good advice, but Opp's your local convenience store caught you on their security cam yesterday afternoon buying more boat sodas. :drinkbeer::jestera::rlol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvzXU-8bX4A

Walt. H.
07-20-2011, 01:40 AM
Take care as well. I hope your troll ways are behind you. :)
John wishful thinking lol, but don't hold your breath unless you have lungs like SuperMan :superman: or believe in miracles.:crossfing: :bonk:

We both already turned the other cheek once or twice sorry to say! :yes:
WH.:thumbsup:

Donzi_Dude
07-20-2011, 04:30 AM
Most of his threads and posts have been deleted by Scot.

ah, so all the times you said i was a liar for saying my post where deleted...

oh and Walt, all you have done since i said i would start over between us is snipe my posts hes a troll even though none of them have concerned you.

Ed Donnelly
07-20-2011, 06:43 AM
ah, so all the times you said i was a liar for saying my post where deleted...

oh and Walt, all you have done since i said i would start over between us is snipe my posts hes a troll even though none of them have concerned you.
DD Just show us pics of #13 and all will be well

Considering mine was the last built(Criterion SS), and that was the month John Chisholm,
sold Donzi ... 1985... I would love to even know what model it is...Ed

Donziweasel
07-20-2011, 07:23 AM
You said 100's of your posts were changed or deleted to make you look bad.

I would say 10-20 posts were deleted. You should be happy they were deleted.

Like Ed said, cough up a pic of Critter SS #13 and we will believe you. If not, then yes, you are a big fat liar.

Walt. H.
07-20-2011, 10:16 AM
ah, so...
Really Now? I think you have it backwards or you were looking in a mirror when you wrote the above comment and here's why, from your BS apology PM you sent on 5/31 to start over that I accepted.
I ignored you and all of your whacked out posts for at least a month and I even ignored your sabotaging sniping post you directly placed regarding a prop I had forsale to discourage a potential buyer which you then deleted so only the people on that thread would see it thru the automatic sent e-mail.
With that I still maintained my silence to not feed the troll within you until you attempted to scorn others for doing the same thing during the "un-Moderated the Donzi Forsale" thread.
At that time I knew it was time to throw it back at you especially when you continue to go out of your way to Flame with sarcastic remarks & Attack others with your ignorant comments and ridiculous suggestion to fix problems you are clueless about just to get a response.

So trying to play the victim here like someone who got mauled and lost an arm to the tiger, when you're the one who was poking at him with a stick thru the cage.
So blaming anyone of us or myself as the tiger is pointless, even though you'll think otherwise and will continue until you find another venue to pursue elsewhere that stimulates your ego as shown in your pink carpet picture.

But don't worry i'm not holding my breathe either cause I have better things and people to be concerned about, Later Dude.

hardcrab
07-20-2011, 11:35 AM
LMAO Carl good advice, but Opp's your local convenience store caught you on their security cam yesterday afternoon buying more boat sodas. :drinkbeer::jestera::rlol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvzXU-8bX4A

Thank you Walt - that video was friggin' hilarious ! :hyper:

gcarter
07-20-2011, 03:01 PM
OK boys, take a time out!

There needs to be a writtern law that says;

"Dont talk to the trolls, and if you forget and do so anyway, you get whatever the troll gets, times two!"

Fishermanjm
07-20-2011, 03:16 PM
George Carter for president!!!!

Donzi_Dude
07-20-2011, 03:35 PM
You said 100's of your posts were changed or deleted to make you look bad.

never said anything about them being deleted to make me look bad. only they where delete after you insisted i was a no post nothing. so between him and the poodle hundreds...

Walt, thats actually a decent post and not what i expected so ill not give up on you yet. you did good except for the part where i dont know what im talking about and my devious ways.

you guys got some big imagination.

oh, the owner of critten #13 has forbidden me from posting any pics here because of the nimrods...

so dont hold your breath.

BUIZILLA
07-20-2011, 03:49 PM
oh, the owner of critten #13 has forbidden me from posting any pics here because of the nimrods...
if your still saying that there are 13 Criterion SS hulls built and delivered, and your ghost buddy has one, how much would you like to bet your wrong?

we can end this speculation right now

name an amount your willing to lose...

be carefull what you ask for...

Donzi_Dude
07-20-2011, 03:53 PM
be carefull what you ask for...

im not saying anything. as a matter of fact i wont even mention it again unles another brings it up.

dont mean a hill of beans to me. i know the boat is real and the owner has no plans for sale.

BUIZILLA
07-20-2011, 04:06 PM
im not saying anything. as a matter of fact i wont even mention it again unles another brings it up.

dont mean a hill of beans to me. i know the boat is real and the owner has no plans for sale.
I don't care if it's for sale or not

i'm saying Criterion SS #13 doesn't exist :anchor:

that would be 8 hulls after the last SS built

you want to start at $1000 bet?

we can go up $$$ from there if you REALLY feel froggy :pimp:

Donzi_Dude
07-20-2011, 04:19 PM

froggy? na, never me.

you? you know what happened to the frog?

i been pumping/pimpin' my spare coin into a little diddy im about to bus'it wide open with.

:pimp:

DonziJon
07-20-2011, 04:52 PM
I remember SOFA KING. I liked him. He would be a good Moderator. He could Smack Down a TROLL in a heartbeat. Some of the Trolls disliked him for that..... and he was Banned/Deleted. OH Well. Cheers :yes: DJ

PS: Just a little history for those of you who are new here.

Just Say N20
07-20-2011, 05:24 PM
That this thread is allowed to continue would seem to be all the proof needed that moderators are needed.

roadtrip se
07-20-2011, 05:50 PM

I know Buiz is good for it. Heck, I'll even function as the clearing house for the cash and send it to the proper winner. PM me for my address. Seems like a quick way for someone to make an easy thousand.

But then there is that whole truth thingy isn't there?

hardcrab
07-20-2011, 05:56 PM
I remember SOFA KING. I liked him. He would be a good Moderator. He could Smack Down a TROLL in a heartbeat. Some of the Trolls disliked him for that..... and he was Banned/Deleted. OH Well. Cheers :yes: DJ
PS: Just a little history for those of you who are new here.

Yeah - I agree, like him or not - he was always a good read.

Donziweasel
07-20-2011, 07:51 PM
Ahhhh....the Sofaking! A name I haven't heard in a while. He did make an appearance last year when Wes was looking to buy his Donzi. That confrontation led to him being banned again. I think he is the only member to have the distinction of being banned twice.

Love him or hate him, he would have Donzi Troll crying to his momma! :)

LeadSledMerc
07-20-2011, 07:55 PM
that this thread is allowed to continue would seem to be all the proof needed that moderators are needed.
...x2

Donziweasel
07-20-2011, 08:05 PM
never said anything about them being deleted to make me look bad. only they where delete after you insisted i was a no post nothing. so between him and the poodle hundreds...

Another lie. Poodle didn't delete any of your posts and Scot only deleted the ones recently of you attacking members who left. I never said you were a no post nothing. Your just nothing.

Yawn.....yet another lie. Lets see, the Criterions came in 3 models, Criterion, Criterion SS and Criterion II. Criterion had a walk through windshield with a two seats in front of the windshield. Criterion SS had the two seats, but no walk through windshield. Criterion II was a bench seat with no front seats like a benchseat Hornet. Now, what Donzi Troll does not know is that the Critters were number seqentially with the 22's. All Criterion numbers have been authenticated and match the sequence of the 22's and Critters of the time. It is actually IMPOSSIBLE, due to this HIN numbering, that 8 more Criterion SS's exist or were built. That is why we all found it so funny at the time when he said he knew 13 had been built and knew where the 13th was. While it was funny at the time, it is just sad now.

Most people when flat caught in a lie eventually give up. Not with Donzi Troll. Even though it is a fact that 13 Criterion SS's could not have been made, he will just not give it up.

I have never seen a bigger liar or troll on here. Guys, if you believe him or give him any creedence, then I feel sorry for you.

Donzi Troll, your lack of support ought to tell you something. Just quit lying, attacking people, and behave. Or go away. Whichever works for ya.

Sorry George, I am done with DT now. You are right, time to ignore Donzi Troll. As long as he stays out of my business, I will not respond to his trolling BS.

Donziweasel
07-20-2011, 08:07 PM
that this thread is allowed to continue would seem to be all the proof needed that moderators are needed.

x3. That is what I have been saying all along.

gcarter
07-20-2011, 08:11 PM
And to just think this stupid thread was started by Foggy saying he's leaving!
Hmmmmmm........
I don't think he's left yet!
Ya just can't trust them Canadians......:yes::)

BUIZILLA
07-20-2011, 08:24 PM
Hmmmmmm........
Ya just can't trust them Canadians......:yes::) it's a conspiracy I tell ya...

and it's all Obama's fault :yes:

VetteLT193
07-20-2011, 09:15 PM
I have met only ONE "Donzi guy" that is truly a prick.

Let us wish HM well in his health and hope he has a few minutes to appoint some moderators...

besides that... I say we rock and roll and call it a day... or call for happy hour because this used to be the happiest virtual place on earth for me:cool:

mrfixxall
07-20-2011, 09:43 PM
Another lie. Poodle didn't delete any of your posts and Scot only deleted the ones recently of you attacking members who left. I never said you were a no post nothing. Your just nothing.

Yawn.....yet another lie. Lets see, the Criterions came in 3 models, Criterion, Criterion SS and Criterion II. Criterion had a walk through windshield with a two seats in front of the windshield. Criterion SS had the two seats, but no walk through windshield. Criterion II was a bench seat with no front seats like a benchseat Hornet. Now, what Donzi Troll does not know is that the Critters were number seqentially with the 22's. All Criterion numbers have been authenticated and match the sequence of the 22's and Critters of the time. It is actually IMPOSSIBLE, due to this HIN numbering, that 8 more Criterion SS's exist or were built. That is why we all found it so funny at the time when he said he knew 13 had been built and knew where the 13th was. While it was funny at the time, it is just sad now.

Most people when flat caught in a lie eventually give up. Not with Donzi Troll. Even though it is a fact that 13 Criterion SS's could not have been made, he will just not give it up.

I have never seen a bigger liar or troll on here. Guys, if you believe him or give him any creedence, then I feel sorry for you.

Donzi Troll, your lack of support ought to tell you something. Just quit lying, attacking people, and behave. Or go away. Whichever works for ya.

Sorry George, I am done with DT now. You are right, time to ignore Donzi Troll. As long as he stays out of my business, I will not respond to his trolling BS.

By all means im not a critter expert but, under the model listings and next to the critter why is their a number 30 posted? kinda looks like their were 30 made.. just a ?

Donziweasel
07-20-2011, 10:03 PM
Mike, it actually says less than 30, which is accurate with all the models.

Vette, I am down with Happy Hour! :)

roadtrip se
07-20-2011, 10:12 PM
I have met only ONE "Donzi guy" that is truly a prick.

Funny thing, I haven't met anyone here. Not one soul. I have met a bunch of great folks at the runs publicized here. Fired up about seeing a bunch of long time friends at Chatt next week. Pricks, thieves,
trolls, and clowns don't do too well when they actually have to face the good people behind the screen names.

roadtrip se
07-20-2011, 10:24 PM
x3. That is what I have been saying all along.

X4. Wishing for Sofaking? No times four there for me.

Walt. H.
07-20-2011, 10:51 PM
OH Geez' SofaKing da' motor mouth!
If I recall correctly Sofa-king was also a troll until he was located in Jersey City, NJ. via his IP address to his exact location. :hyper:
Do you think the two would fall in love or just eat each other alive if he still existed?

That this thread is allowed to continue would seem to be all the proof needed that moderators are needed.
Bill,
Especially one trained and willing to exterminate irratating parasite trolls, the following link technic is very entertaining but doesn't always work but a moderators Ban & delete Button will work everytime. :splat:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg&feature=related

Donzi_Dude
07-21-2011, 04:47 AM
Pricks, thieves,
trolls, and clowns don't do too well when they actually have to face the good people behind the screen names.

OH Geez' SofaKing da' motor mouth!
If I recall correctly Sofa-king was also a troll until he was located in Jersey City, NJ. via his IP address to his exact location. :hyper:

i dont fit the desciption but i cant help getting the feeling your trying to insinuate im hiding behind my keyboard.

wrong answer! no reason to hide from anybody here. if any members feel they need to meet me face to face just let me know.

Offset
07-21-2011, 06:03 AM
Hmmmmmm........

Now that is funny!! Canadians, we cannot even trust ourselves.:canada::nilly:

roadtrip se
07-21-2011, 07:02 AM
i dont fit the desciption but i cant help getting the feeling your trying to insinuate im hiding behind my keyboard.
wrong answer! no reason to hide from anybody here. if any members feel they need to meet me face to face just let me know.

Great, come out to Chattanooga this next week, bring your boat, and have your buddy bring #13, collect your $1000, and your trip is paid for.

Sounds like a plan.

Sweet Cheekz
07-21-2011, 08:01 AM
so dont hold your breath.

I sincerely doubt anyone on this board is holding their breath concerning the unveiling, or lack there of, of your famous hull 13

Parnell

Tim Morris
07-21-2011, 08:22 AM
Hmmmmmm........

YEAH BABY!
Be careful here. I'm holding one of your own hostage here.

Mr. Chachi, who is sitting across the table from me, gearing up
for The Muskoka Run tomorrow, will not be returned to you if
Foggy leaves.

We cherish our Canadian head court.

Chachi says he'll stay for the tax savings.

gcarter
07-21-2011, 08:33 AM

That's only because he lives in CT. Where else are taxes higher than in Canada?
If he lived in some southern "Right to Work State", he'd be a much happier camper! :)

zelatore
07-21-2011, 08:36 AM
That's only because he lives in CT. Where else are taxes higher than in Canada?

I don't know for sure, but living in another CA I'm willing to take a guess....

Donziweasel
07-21-2011, 09:43 AM
I sincerely doubt anyone on this board is holding their breath concerning the unveiling, or lack there of, of your famous hull 13

I hope not! They would be dead as a doornail if they did! :)

Lookin foward to seeing you next week Parnell. You bringing the GT?

Great, come out to Chattanooga this next week, bring your boat, and have your buddy bring #13, collect your $1000, and your trip is paid for.

Sounds like a plan.

Why not? We might actually all be freinds by Sunday. It is a long shot, but it could happen.

I have found at events, not a single word about Donzi chat boards is mentioned. It is actually quite nice.

YEAH BABY!
Be careful here. I'm holding one of your own hostage here.

Mr. Chachi, who is sitting across the table from me, gearing up
for The Muskoka Run tomorrow, will not be returned to you if
Foggy leaves.

We cherish our Canadian head court.

Foggy had better stay, it would be not be good to lose Jeremy and Ken. Have fun at Muskoka! :)

He could always move to Wyoming, we have no income tax. :)

Barry Eller
07-21-2011, 11:02 AM
This has been an enteraining thread...but I have popped so much pop corn reading it, my microwave burned out...:popcorn::hyper::hyper::)

just a joke guys...just a joke..scheese...

Sweet Cheekz
07-21-2011, 01:58 PM
Lookin foward to seeing you next week Parnell. You bringing the GT?

You too John
Whatever is running Might be both running tomorrow. We shall see

Parnell

Donzi_Dude
07-21-2011, 03:53 PM
have your buddy bring #13, collect your $1000, and your trip is paid for.
Sounds like a plan.

my buddy has zero interest in impressing anybody on this site.

shame good people dont have the stomach for all the fuss and more proof of the destuction it causes to this site.

Walt. H.
07-21-2011, 04:46 PM
shame good people dont have the stomach for all the fuss and more proof of the destuction it causes to this site.
:screwy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0&feature=related

Donziweasel
07-21-2011, 05:34 PM

Donzi Troll, this is not about impressing anyone. This is a DONZI site. If there is, as you claim, a Donzi SS #13, it is of historical significance. Of the Criterions, only 4 ss's are known to exist out of the 5 produced. None of the Criterion II's exist that we know. 2 were produced. You and your friend would be doing the board and the community a great service by letting us know about this boat. It would fill in some historical gaps. Of course, unless it does not exist and you are a big fat lying troll. :)

Now, I spoke with Jim today and he and Cliff (who owns not only the first Critter but the first 22 ever produced) and they went back through the historical documents yesterday of the early 22's and Critters. Once agian, due to sequential HIN numbering, it is actually impossible for it to exist. So, I guess it makes you a lying troll unless it can be proven, which, as I have stated, would be a huge benefit to the history of Donzi. That would mean 8 additional Critter SS's were produced. I am willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt. So, tell your imaginary friend we would love to see it due to the historical significance.

Donzi_Dude
07-21-2011, 06:26 PM
i thought we where not going to talk about Critter #13 anymore. the owner feels the members here have disrespected him and his and needs to prove nothing to anybody.

so...

nothing i can do. i cant say how many where actually made but the story was a bakers dozen,

and we have #13.

Donziweasel
07-21-2011, 06:46 PM
i thought we where not going to talk about Critter #13 anymore. the owner feels the members here have disrespected him and his and needs to prove nothing to anybody.

so...

nothing i can do. i cant say how many where actually made but the story was a bakers dozen,

and we have #13.

Actually, no one but you said anything about not talking about Critter #13 anymore. Another lie.

How exactly have we dissrespected him? None of us have met him or ever spoken to him. No one has said a single thing negative about him, just you.

Why don't you just give it up and admit your lying? It is really getting comical and just plain sad at this point. I have never seen someone hold on to a blatant lie as bad as you have.

Tell ya what, I will match Jims offer. Another 1,000.00 for a total of 2,000.00 for proof of Critter SS #13. For 2 grand, I would tell my freind to bite me if he didn't want a picture or the HIN number releases.

BTW, who told you the story a bakers dozen was made?

Since you are juts in North Carolina, why don't you come to Chattanooga? You could even bring your friend with Critter #13. We would love to meet him.

BTW, why are you PMing so many members to tell them they are good guys?

Buddyc
07-21-2011, 07:09 PM
Dude, you just don't get it... get clue will ya? This had gone on Lo.g enough. You remind me of my 10 year old when I catch him pissing on the toilet seat... deny deny, even when I tell him he is the only boy that's up I. The morning and only one who took a leak he still blames it on his little sister.... dude, u need a smack on the forehead like I gave Logan.

BUIZILLA
07-21-2011, 08:03 PM

so...

and we have #13. Dude.... earlier on you stated numerous times your buddy had Criterion SS #13

now your saying he has Critter #13 and not an SS

or is it 22' hull #13?

which is it today?

gcarter
07-21-2011, 08:43 PM
Here it is, two or three to one and the Troll is beating the sox off all of you!

Ya probably can't win this thing, whatever it is, so why not just STOP?

Do y'all really not know you're losing?
Or, are you really that bored?

Donziweasel
07-21-2011, 08:51 PM
Do y'all really not know you're losing?
Or, are you really that bored?

George, I have the inlaws in town, so I am definetly a little bored. :)

Didn't know this was about losing or winning. As a former Critter owner and for history sake, I, and others, would like to know about this Criterion SS #13, or get the Troll to admit he is lying. Well, we know he is lying.......

There is $2,000.00 on the table. For that kind of scratch I would post a pic of Boo Boo naked...... :) :) :)

Fishermanjm
07-21-2011, 08:55 PM
Dumb question here guys,,, i have heard these boats called a critter and also criterion and also SS my question is are these boats all 22's? and are they all different Donzi variations? just tryin to learn somethin here

Uncle Richie
07-21-2011, 09:15 PM
I liked this site better when we saw pictures of Dirty Shannon.

Last Tango
07-21-2011, 09:16 PM
Fishermanjm,
You won't learn ANYTHING important if you are reading this thread.
You have good questions, but I suggest a copy-and-paste of your post to a brand new thread and let the folks answer your questions and post pictures.

I don't think that will happen on this particular thread. And this thread will eventually be deep-sixed.

Last Tango
07-21-2011, 09:18 PM

Now THOSE were the days! I loved this board then. Guys were posting pictures of their naked wives and girlfriends...

BUIZILLA
07-21-2011, 09:25 PM
Here it is, two or three to one and the Troll is beating the sox off all of you!
not really George... ya see, I own the 13th in sequence regular Criterion built :yes:

Fishermanjm
07-21-2011, 09:26 PM
gotcha Tango,,, nice pics Ghost,,,

Donziweasel
07-21-2011, 09:28 PM
Dumb question here guys,,, i have heard these boats called a critter and also criterion and also SS my question is are these boats all 22's? and are they all different Donzi variations? just tryin to learn somethin here

Critter is just a nickname for Criterion. The Criterions were built along with the 22. It is basically a 22 hull with 3 different deck configurations like Mike posted. The first 22 ever was actually a Criterion that Cliff Wind owns. The blue one in the pics posted by Mike is actually my old Criterion, now owned by Silverstreak. The Criterion was only produced in the late 70's and early 80's. We know 5 Criterion SS's were produced, 2 Criterion II's, and over a dozen regular Criterions . We know where 4 of the 5 Criterion SS's are. Farmer TX, Ed Donnelly, Bertram Boy and Mad Poodle own them. The 5th is MIA. We know of niether of the 2 Criterion II's existing. Regular Criterion owners we know of are Dauly, McGary, Silverstreak, Lady Grizz, and Buizilla. Might have forgot one or two. Standard setup was a 454 w/ TRS. If you noticed in the pics, the Criterion II and SS have left hand steering, which was rare for even the Critter. Most were right hand. Hope this answers your question.

Fishermanjm,
You won't learn ANYTHING important if you are reading this thread.
You have good questions, but I suggest a copy-and-paste of your post to a brand new thread and let the folks answer your questions and post pictures.

As worthless as this thread is, there is a little good info here...... :)

hardcrab
07-21-2011, 09:38 PM

Her name is NAUGHTY SHANNON - dammit ! show a little respect ! ...... :wink:

as far as the rest of you ; Why are you even entertaining the douche bag ?

BUIZILLA
07-21-2011, 09:49 PM
Regular Criterion owners we know of are Dauley, McGary, Silverstreak, Lady Grizz, and Buizilla. Might have forgot one or two. add Cliff and Brendan and Brian Freeman, + 2 more names that escape me right now

gcarter
07-21-2011, 10:13 PM
And don't forget the F-22 which was 22C/Criterion hybrid.
I'm not sure, but this may be Rodger's boat which I think is supercharged.

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=65562&stc=1&d=1311304259

Donzi_Dude
07-21-2011, 10:14 PM
Great, come out to Chattanooga this next week, bring your boat.

Sounds like a plan.

next year sounds like a better one. im ballz deep making some world class HP at the moment.

Donziweasel
07-22-2011, 07:14 AM
All that said, what's up with the exhaust here?

Looks just like Jim's. Mine was filled in and had no thru hull exhaust. I put on 4 inch CMI's. I haven't seen many other stock Critters, so I couldn't really tell ya. I know alot of them have 540's now, like mine, Cliffs, Poodles, and I think Ed has some big hp. Lady Grizz has a procharger on it and is in the 80's.

The Critter had a great balance. I have never heard of one porpoising or chine walking like you hear about in 22's. Mine ran flat as a pancake and was stable as a rock. Very little driver input is needed.

Sweet Cheekz
07-22-2011, 07:15 AM
add Cliff and Brendan and Brian Freeman, + 2 more names that escape me right now

dont forget the Crooked River Northern Michigan Critter who's name we dont know and is not on this site

Parnell

BUIZILLA
07-22-2011, 07:18 AM
dont forget the Crooked River Northern Michigan Critter who's name we dont know and is not on this site

Parnell if that's the black/gray SS I think you saw it last tied up in a canal?? somewhere we have the guys name but I can't find it right now... my list was just the std. Critters, not the SS or C2 models

Donziweasel
07-22-2011, 08:05 AM
Here is a pic of an F-22.

Ed Donnelly
07-22-2011, 08:23 AM
Donziweasel. the Criterion II and SS have left hand steering, which was rare for even the Critter. Most were right hand. Hope this answers your question.

The Criterion SS was right hand steering
The only exception was John Chisholms SS which was left hand steering...Ed

roadtrip se
07-22-2011, 09:09 AM
Naughty Shannon was a complete skank, and an insult to the women here who actually share in the hobby. I'd rather have Sofaking back, than look at pictures of that nastiness again.

As for the cash on the barrelhead, I'll throw in a $1000, too. But, I have a condition. I want to see Criterion SS #13 in Chattanooga, next week, 7.29.11, or I'm out.

$3000.

Now, just admit Dude, it is all a lie.

Anyone else want to throw a little in the pot?

Greg Guimond
07-22-2011, 09:18 AM
I'll go in for $1,000. I have not been around long, and don't have all the background but if someone is telling an outright lie, it has to stop. It is one thing to have childish back and forth exchanges, I just choose not to comment on any of those. But a lie for the sake of stirring the pot is something no one needs, newest member or old. :yes:

BUIZILLA
07-22-2011, 09:35 AM
Dude.... earlier on you stated numerous times your buddy had Criterion SS #13

now your saying he has Critter #13 and not an SS

or is it 22' hull #13?

which is it today? before any more money gets thrown in, Dude should clarify one of the 3 above... he has made all 3 statements along the way... my money is on either the #13 Criterion being an SS, or 13 SS's being built, or the 13th std. Criterion built being his friends... he has stated all three of those permutations..

the Bakers Dozen has no bearing or truth whatsoever in it's own right

Donziweasel
07-22-2011, 11:59 AM
Holy crap! $5,000.00 for proof of Critter SS #13! I'd give the owner half, load up and come on down to Chattanooga for that!

Hey Jim, what's going on in the motorbox such that the thru-hulls are offset like this?

I think it is just the pic. The erxhaust on Jim's is not that big, maybe 2 1/2 inch, possibly 3. I think the 454's of the time were only around 310 hp.

I will throw one out for ya Mike. It has been said that at least one F-22 and one Criterion came from the factory with turbo setups. I think maybe even Twin Banks setups from that time.

Donziweasel. the Criterion II and SS have left hand steering, which was rare for even the Critter. Most were right hand. Hope this answers your question.

The Criterion SS was right hand steering
The only exception was John Chisholms SS which was left hand steering...Ed

Got ya. Isn't the Red SS Mike posted yours? Looks nice! :)

Naughty Shannon was a complete skank, and an insult to the women here who actually share in the hobby. I'd rather have Sofaking back, than look at pictures of that nastiness again.

+1. She had a serious mouth on her. She could make a sailor blush the way she spoke. I prefer my women to have more etiquet than that.

Damn, this thread has had it all! Drama, fights, makeups, history, trolls, skanks, Critters, departures, Carl liqoured up, Vegas style bets, and so much more. Too bad half of it should be deleted....... :)

BUIZILLA
07-22-2011, 12:19 PM
that exhaust is the same as mine, as was the std factory thru hull with a 330.... there WERE some Critters built that were NOT thru hulls... my exhaust is 3" and has the exact same tips... the 330-TRS setups that came with log manifolds is the reason for the lower outlet position from the factory using those tips... if you replace the logs with aftermarket risers an S pipe has to be used, or custom tails made... IMCO makes an S pipe and shows it in their catalog if you use late model Merc style riser manifolds and have the lower log outlets...

Just Say N20
07-22-2011, 12:26 PM
Mike, I knew what you meant, but didn't want to embarrass you publicly.

What a friend, huh?

BUIZILLA
07-22-2011, 12:29 PM
boy, what a thread hijack this has been :bonk: :yes: :kingme:

Donziweasel
07-22-2011, 01:37 PM
before any more money gets thrown in, Dude should clarify one of the 3 above... he has made all 3 statements along the way... my money is on either the #13 Criterion being an SS, or 13 SS's being built, or the 13th std. Criterion built being his friends... he has stated all three of those permutations..

the Bakers Dozen has no bearing or truth whatsoever in it's own right

Originally Posted by BERTRAM BOY
There are 5 Criter SS boats that we know of.

Originally Posted by Donzi_Dude
i have it on good authority that they made 13 of these boats.

Originally Posted by MadPoodle
Your good authority is wrong..

Originallly Posted by Donzi_Dude
wrong answer!

Originally Posted by BUIZILLA
are you saying there are/were 13 SS's built?

are you a betting man?

thats exactly what i saying.

no im not a betting man.

Originally Posted by MadPoodle
There are 5 SS's..

does it matter if there is 10 or 12 or whatever, the very presence of the boat makes your numbers invalid

Pretty clear to me. He said there are 13 SS's and he knows where #13 is in Buffalo NY.

jamiller
07-22-2011, 03:26 PM
Have only been a member for a short while but have always enjoyed your humor and wit.
Sorry to see you go.
By the way, what was your wifes name again?

Sweet Cheekz
07-22-2011, 03:39 PM
if that's the black/gray SS I think you saw it last tied up in a canal?? somewhere we have the guys name but I can't find it right now... my list was just the std. Critters, not the SS or C2 models

Small river actually. It was black and it had a cover so I couldn't see which side the wheel was on and I dont remember but I think it had a grey stripe. Nearly positive it said criterion on it. Cant remember if it had the front dealie or not either. If I get back that way this summer I will get on it and get the scoop. Big current in the river but I'll be detective Bob and make it happen! Roadtrip and I will be driving right by it by road in a few weeks so maybe we"ll stop.

Parnell

Donzi_Dude
07-22-2011, 04:00 PM

Tell ya what, I will match Jims offer. Another 1,000.00 for a total of 2,000.00 for proof of Critter SS #13. For 2 grand, I would tell my freind to bite me if he didn't want a picture or the HIN number releases.
BTW, who told you the story a bakers dozen was made?
?
bit of a breakthru with Critter #13. seems your cash offer of $2K perked his interest.
unfortunate the offer did not interest him enough. a number that did is 5 LARGE, thats $5G's.
:yes:
what do you get for your money?
he will personally come here with photos and HIN>
its time to put your money where your mouth is, put up or shut up.
i dont know if he could make the run to Tenn. or not but $5k in his pocket maybe changes his mind?
:shark:

inlander
07-22-2011, 04:09 PM
http://images.stupidvideos.com/images/2/00/14/24/69/142469_m730_____1.jpg

TBroccoli
07-22-2011, 04:13 PM
Best thread ever. It doesn't belong here, but best thread ever. Jerry Springer type stuff here. I'm leaving. No, I'm staying. You're a liar. No, you're a liar. This is my last post (ten posts later). It exists. No it doesn't. oh yeah. Yeah. i love this stuff. I just don't understand how it is happening in the middle of the summer. Maybe the winter but never in the middle of a great boating season. Get away from the computer and enjoy your boats. Run the heck out of them, break them, and write in with questions on how to fix them. I bet someone here can fix it. Great site. Thanks for all the assistance in fixing my boat. Thanks for all the interesting reading. If you want to leave, just go. If you want to stay, please help fix my boat when needed.

Donzi_Dude
07-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Pretty clear to me. He said there are 13 SS's and he knows where #13 is in Buffalo NY.

i said the story is a "bakers dozen".

i have no idea how many. just the one i know about you say can not be possible.

roadtrip se
07-22-2011, 04:20 PM
bit of a breakthru with Critter #13. seems your cash offer of $2K perked his interest.
unfortunate the offer did not interest him enough. a number that did is 5 LARGE, thats $5G's.
what do you get for your money?
i dont know if he could make the run to Tenn. or not but $5k in his pocket maybe changes his mind?
:shark:

Sorry Dude, my $1K is contingent on touching a SS Criterion, that is an SS Criterion, hull #13 in Chattanooga next week. Not some photoshop, posted here, since it does not exist. You said you would be happy to meet up with folks here, hop in the truck and come down with your buddy to collect your money. If not, just go away, and we will go back to missing trolls that came long before you.

Donzi_Dude
07-22-2011, 04:27 PM
Sorry Dude, my $1K is contingent on touching a SS Criterion, that is an SS Criterion, hull #13 in Chattanooga next week. Not some photoshop, posted here, since it does not exist. You said you would be happy to meet up with folks here, hop in the truck and come down with your buddy to collect your money. If not, just go away, and we will go back to missing trolls that came long before you.

thanks!

Donziweasel
07-22-2011, 06:36 PM
Well, here is the thread and you can read for yourself what was said. Poodles posts were deleted.

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55457&page=14

DonziJon
07-22-2011, 06:55 PM
Weasel has over 40 posts on this thread. Not suggesting anything...NOPE...just sayin...:bonk: DJ

Donziweasel
07-22-2011, 07:17 PM
Weasel has over 40 posts on this thread. Not suggesting anything...NOPE...just sayin... DJ

With this thread I am obviously going for quantity, not quality..... LOL :bonk::wink::yes:

My mother in law is in town visiting and went to the hospital an hour ago. She is having emergency surgery, so my posting on this will be ending. It is very very serious and she will be in the hospital for 3-7 days. Not sure when she will return home to Mobile. Boo Boo and her dad are at the hospital now, I am with the twins waiting to hear how the surgery went. This is way more important than dealing with a troll. I might not make Chattanooga now, we will have to see how it goes the next few days. Family takes precedent on everything as far as I am concerned.

Walt. H.
07-22-2011, 07:25 PM
Hoping for the best outcome DW, prayer's be with your mother in-law and all concern for a positive outcome!:crossfing:
WH

Donziweasel
07-22-2011, 07:29 PM
Thanks Walt. Can't believe we were around a fire last night having drinks and a great time and now she is under the knife. Boo Boo just called in tears. Becky, my mother in law, is in surgery right now. Hopefully it will be ok.

Carl C
07-22-2011, 07:32 PM
With this thread I am obviously going for quantity, not quality..... LOL :bonk::wink::yes:
My mother in law is in town visiting and went to the hospital an hour ago. She is having emergency surgery, so my posting on this will be ending. It is very very serious and she will be in the hospital for 3-7 days. Not sure when she will return home to Mobile. Boo Boo and her dad are at the hospital now, I am with the twins waiting to hear how the surgery went. This is way more important than dealing with a troll. I might not make Chattanooga now, we will have to see how it goes the next few days. Family takes precedent on everything as far as I am concerned.

Best wishes. Better to let this thread die anyway IMO.

DonziJon
07-22-2011, 08:01 PM
SO: In 41 minutes the Weasel , (from one post to another) has a family problem.........................YUP. :bonk: DJ

Donziweasel
07-22-2011, 08:09 PM
Yes I did Jon. Thank you for being very insensitive. Not sure what your problem is, but when a family member has to have emergency surgery or they will die, I usually offer well wishes, say a prayer for that person and don't joke about it. You obviously have some serious issues.

Becky is out of surgery and is going to make it. Without the surgery she would have died. We are very lucky it was caught in time. She will be in the hospital for up to 7 days and then here with me and Boo Boo for a while longer till she is cleared to fly home.

Thanks Carl, me and Boo Boo appreciate it.

OFFSHORE GINGER
07-22-2011, 08:20 PM
Yes I did Jon. Thank you for being very insensitive. Not sure what your problem is, but when a family member has to have emergency surgery or they will die, I usually offer well wishes, say a prayer for that person and don't joke about it. You obviously have some serious issues.

Becky is out of surgery and is going to make it. Without the surgery she would have died. We are very lucky it was caught in time. She will be in the hospital for up to 7 days and then here with me and Boo Boo for a while longer till she is cleared to fly home.

Thanks Carl, me and Boo Boo appreciate it. God bless and God speed for Becky and may she have a quick and safe recovery..............take care !!

OFFSHORE GINGER
07-22-2011, 08:28 PM
Hey guys , banter all you want , & as far as i am concerend this thread is a waste ........................kinda like .....give it a rest :nilly::nilly::bighug:

BUIZILLA
07-22-2011, 08:40 PM
Dude, cut the flip flop crap, whats the hull number?

you don't even know if it's an SS or not now do you?

you, have stated repeatedly, that it is SS # 13 in sequence of SS's built

now, your stating it's just hull #13 and not an SS?

what is it?

Donzi_Dude
07-23-2011, 03:21 AM
what is it?

a thorn in the side of the donzi trust?

no really, only the SS's are real Critters.

nitpick and try and twist anything i say, your real, real good @ it. what your not so good @ is being correct.

the "story" comes from the original owner, a string of 13 boats. this is a man that was actually there and did it. not somebody on the internet that claims to have been a certain place @ a certain time and it just like they say so...

i consider that good authority.

joseph m. hahnl
07-23-2011, 07:14 AM

Glad to see she's going to be okay:yes:.

http://www.buyagift.co.uk/isroot/buyagift/Images/product/large/6224_get_well_soon_roadrunn.jpg

joseph m. hahnl
07-23-2011, 07:27 AM
Best thread ever. It doesn't belong here, but best thread ever. Jerry Springer type stuff here. I'm leaving. No, I'm staying. You're a liar. No, you're a liar. This is my last post (ten posts later). It exists. No it doesn't. oh yeah. Yeah. i love this stuff. I just don't understand how it is happening in the middle of the summer. Maybe the winter but never in the middle of a great boating season. Get away from the computer and enjoy your boats. Run the heck out of them, break them, and write in with questions on how to fix them. I bet someone here can fix it. Great site. Thanks for all the assistance in fixing my boat. Thanks for all the interesting reading. If you want to leave, just go. If you want to stay, please help fix my boat when needed.

LOL!!!!!!!!! You didn't Know? it's the script for a new soap Oprah called .
As the Prop Turns.

Starring Susan Lucci as Naughty Shannon.

http://live.drjays.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Susan-Lucci-booted-from-Dancing.jpg

Also coming to a theater near you. The epic movie,

The Day The Prop Stood Still

Staring Will Ferrell as Donzi Dude

http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG/27/2773/7GLTD00Z/posters/will-ferrell.jpg

BUIZILLA
07-23-2011, 07:45 AM
a thorn in the side of the donzi trust?

nitpick and try and twist anything i say, your real, real good @ it. what your not so good @ is being correct.

the "story" comes from the original owner, a string of 13 boats. this is a man that was actually there and did it. not somebody on the internet that claims to have been a certain place @ a certain time and it just like they say so...

i consider that good authority.

:wink: based on what YOU have posted, I stand by what's been stated on this side... and I captured all of your twisting gooblygook in the process as evidence, all of which makes no sense... now, this week, your saying this is 13 mystery SS boats out there? you change the goal posts with every post you make... so, we're going to need to see physical proof of that...

based on what you have stated, all the money is on the table, cards are down, and I call your hand... and your bluff...

have a nice day :kingme:

BUIZILLA
07-23-2011, 07:47 AM
Starring Susan Lucci as Naughty Shannon.

http://live.drjays.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Susan-Lucci-booted-from-Dancing.jpg

we're going to need proof that Susan compares to Shannon... :lookaroun:

Donzi_Dude
07-23-2011, 07:53 AM
all the money is on the table, cards are down, and I call your hand... and your bluff...

have a nice day :kingme:

your the one bluffing mate. i dont see any money, only words typed. physical is no problem for the right price.

oh and one more time because you dont seem to understand. i have no idea how many boats are out there. only that there is indeed a #13, to it you say cant exist, regaurdless of the number.

mike o
07-23-2011, 08:00 AM

Thanks Carl, me and Boo Boo appreciate it.Hey John, glad she is doing well. What a bummer that happened. Flys out to see the twins and ends up with major surgey and in the hospital. Grammy's favorite thing is being with the grand kids. :yes: Hey, Donzi jon, nice cheap shot.....:boggled:. Maybe you should "vent"........:kingme:

BUIZILLA
07-23-2011, 08:29 AM
your the one bluffing mate. i dont see any money, only words typed. physical is no problem for the right price.

:shades: you think *WE* are bluffing?

fool you are...

We will have the money in 100's next Friday at Chatt. at 5pm at the Bushwacker Pavilion. There will probably be 30-40 witnesses..

be there, our you are a BS artist for life

you need to bring ALL of the following in addition to YOUR cash if proven wrong, these are YOUR claims below that you have stated herein to be true >

1) physical proof that there were 13 SS's built
2) physical proof that 13 SS's or any Critter models in a row were built
3) physical proof of the 13 *missing* boats
4) physical proof of your *Bakers Dozen* claim
5) physical proof that the 13th Critter built is an SS
6) physical proof that hull #13 is an SS
7) YOU show up to prove your claims above
8) ALL cash is on the table FIRST before you prove ALL of the above

you prove ALL of those 1 through 6 claims that YOU made, and the cash is yours

those are our goal posts I---I

Donzi_Dude
07-23-2011, 08:48 AM
you think *WE* are bluffing?

fool you are...

We will have the money in 100's next Friday at Chatt. at 5pm at the Bushwacker Pavilion. There will probably be 30-40 witnesses..

be there, our you are a BS artist for life

you need to bring ALL of the following in addition to YOUR cash if proven wrong, these are YOUR claims below that you have stated herein to be true >

in other words your backing out!

only possible deal is proof of Critter #13 only, all the rest is your doubletalk BS.

Donziweasel
07-23-2011, 08:48 AM
Thanks Mike.

I made a post last night that I deleted because I was very pissed and it was not appropriate.

My mother in law is in the ICU. The doctor said without the surgery, she would have died within 12 hours. It was VERY close.

It looks like she will be here for an extended stay until she is cleared to fly home. She might get released from the hospital in the next few days. He oxygen level is very low for some reason, so she might have to stay for a while.

SO: In 41 minutes the Weasel , (from one post to another) has a family problem.........................YUP. DJ

I will be taking a leave of absence from here. I will not be part of a board where someone feels the need to make fun of a family crisis situation. Usually when a member is having a crisis, whether you like them or not, we support our own. I have given this support in the past and I have received it as well. It meant alot to me. Making fun of trolls and arguements are one thing, making fun of someone when a family member's life is on the line is another. It has been said this board has slid and is not what it use to be. I had no idea how bad it was until Donzi Jon decided to make fun of my situation.

When I read that post, I was actually on the phone with Boo Boo. She was in tears thinking her mom was going to die. I hope this board finds it's way and maybe I will return one day.

Donzi Jon, I will say this in a more politically correct way than I had last night. You had better hope, no, PRAY, our paths never cross.

Jim, I will wire my $1,000.00 into any escrow account you wish. I just want Donzi Troll to shut up.

BUIZILLA
07-23-2011, 08:54 AM
oh and one more time because you dont seem to understand. i have no idea how many boats are out there. only that there is indeed a #13, to it you say cant exist, regaurdless of the number.
:shades: oh wait, now your backtracking already??? less than 8 minutes after I meet your challenge, and then you change the goal posts (story) yet again, your a Master BS artist

we know what hull #13 is already, and who sold it new, and how it was produced, and what color(s), and when, no secret there...

if hull #13 exists that would be awesome, we'd love to meet the REAL owner, have him join the ranks, maybe attend some events, and have some fun with us win-win-win

what WE are saying is that all of your other BS claims surrounding it, are just that, BS

FTR, I'm a HP junkie, so i'd love to know more about your World Class HP claims, so far only Cyclone Power has stated that, and that's some pretty neat World Class sheeit right there :)

see ya next week?

Donzi_Dude
07-23-2011, 08:58 AM
FTR, I'm a HP junkie, so i'd love to know more about your World Class HP claims, so far only Cyclone Power has stated that, and that's some pretty neat World Class sheeit right there :)

ya, im sure my world class dont live up to your world class. nothing i do ever does.

anyway back to the grinder.

BUIZILLA
07-23-2011, 09:02 AM
these are YOUR claims below that you have stated herein to be true >

only possible deal is proof of Critter #13 only, all the rest is your doubletalk BS. we are NOT backing out at all, the 1-6 claims YOU made above are our conditions, thats what YOU wrote herein...

i'm glad #13 exists, but is it an SS?? and as you claimed factual that as well? we say no

to sum it up, now your saying that the 1-6 claims above that YOU made herein, you never made now??

you need to change your screen name to Riddler

Donzi_Dude
07-23-2011, 09:50 AM
we are NOT backing out at all, the 1-6 claims YOU made above are our conditions, thats what YOU wrote herein...

i'm glad #13 exists, but is it an SS?? and as you claimed factual that as well? we say no

to sum it up, now your saying that the 1-6 claims above that YOU made herein, you never made now??

you need to change your screen name to Riddler

my claims have nothing to do with weather the boat exists or not and your only trying to cloud the issue and backpedal.

the only way Critter #13 will be produced is if you deposit $5K into escrow in the current owners name.

anything else is just you spewing crap on the internet and your not to be trusted considering your credibility is zero concerning the matter @ hand.

until your ready to made it all real instead of pretendinternet you guys like so much, im done with Critter #13.

Jraysray
07-23-2011, 09:52 AM
The Chinese are famous for their wisdom. Here are some of my favorite Chinese proverbs:

People who confine themselves to one geographic location develop prejudices.
When you drink too much, truth tumbles out.
The people who know most say they know least.
Once a word is spoken, few horses cannot drag it back.
Heroes are made by the times.
The more laws made, the more criminals created.
The truth is often disguised as jest.
Few people love virtue as much as beauty.
Watch your words and your deeds; your words will be quoted, and your deeds will be copied.

Carl C
07-23-2011, 09:59 AM
WTF? Why aren't you guys boating?

Sweet Cheekz
07-23-2011, 10:12 AM
we're going to need proof that Susan compares to Shannon... :lookaroun:

I will say I saw this woman up close at the breakers this winter and she is very hot Particularily for her age. I have not seen Shannon in person however so guess I cant make an accurate comparison

John

Glad to hear everything is looking ok Scares arent fun All the best for your family

DD Go away please
DJ Nice post All class

Parnell

hardcrab
07-23-2011, 10:14 AM
WTF? Why aren't you guys boating?
.......... and whatever happened to fogducker ? ...........

Marlin275
07-23-2011, 10:52 AM
.......... and whatever happened to fogducker ? ...........

I think he was wavering on going or staying . . .

just saw his light on
he is back . . .

hardcrab
07-23-2011, 11:10 AM
I think he was wavering on going or staying . . .

just saw his light on
he is back . . .

I heard from him, he is well and boating.

Let us all draw inspiration from this ................... :lifeprese: :flag-navy:orcawhale: :beer:

Sweet Cheekz
07-23-2011, 11:11 AM
I cant imagine this thread made him want to come back :boggled:

Parnell

Walt. H.
07-23-2011, 11:44 AM
Have No Fear The End Is Near! :thumbsup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-22tna7KHzI

BUIZILLA
07-23-2011, 11:56 AM
you think *WE* are bluffing?

fool you are...

be there, or you are a BS artist for life

anything else is just you spewing crap on the internet and your not to be trusted considering your credibility is zero concerning the matter @ hand.
our 5K cash will be at Chatt, trust me, find us and we'll show you every crisp $100 bill, and you can show us 50 of your's, that's 10k cash on the table, then we'll compare facts with all witnesses present

with that said, you have to prove all of the 8 stipulations above, which you have previously stated everywhere before to be true and factual, and everybody else is full of crap, and you'll get the money

your the one that spewed the 6 lie's above, you started the BS war, you attacked everyone's credibility here, so we collectively fired a cannon across your bow of your SS Bullship, and we'll see to it that your BS claims are just that, BS.

not the simple fact that you think you know where #13 is, and if it exists (which I hope it does), that isn't what you stated for months on end as gospel, until yesterday, and you then changed your goal posts, when it was clearly evident you were a BS artist, you got caught, and you can't prove 1-6 of your gospel claims

then we'll all see who's credibility is ZERO, who the real liar is, and take things from there

we don't need no escrow account, we deal on our word and integrity, if we tell you we're going to do something, and show up somewhere, WE DO IT.... we will photograph and witness the cash on the Bushwacker table, and post proof of such right here next weekend, that we honored our word of this deal, and you were a no-show with no facts

you have less than 6 days to get your money, and your proof together of your claims 1-6, and show up with it.

Donzi_Dude
07-23-2011, 01:45 PM
just to clarify. its my contention they built 13. for the most part when i say Critter im talking about SS models as that is the way i consider it. do i have proof? NO!!!

did i ever call a a criterion a Critter? maybe i did or didnt? who give a flying &*%(.

one last time for the braindead. im talking about a Criterion SS model boat #13.

Phil S
07-23-2011, 01:48 PM
SO: In 41 minutes the Weasel , (from one post to another) has a family problem.........................YUP. :bonk: DJ

:shocking:

There is low-class, and then there is no-class. This one takes the cake for me in both categories.

Donzi_Dude
07-23-2011, 02:51 PM
Sorry, I still don't quite follow, based on the wording above. When you say "they built 13" are you saying:
they made 13 Criterion SS boats? OR,
they made 13 Criterion boats of any type?
or something else?
Thanks,

Mike

no problem.

im saying they built 13 SS models based on the fact we have #13 and the OO had the story of a bakers dozen.

Phil S
07-23-2011, 03:04 PM
for the most part when i say Critter im talking about SS models as that is the way i consider it

for the most part when i say..____...im talking about....______.....as that is the way i consider it...

Well now, what "im talking about" and "as that is the way i consider it" are interesting points.

Forget the cash...why wouldn't the owner wish to contribute to the Donzi history ? Really ? What's going to happen by it..hurt the value somehow ??

BUIZILLA
07-23-2011, 03:34 PM
no problem.

im saying they built 13 SS models based on the fact we have #13 and the OO had the story of a bakers dozen.

just to clarify. its my contention they built 13. for the most part when i say Critter im talking about SS models as that is the way i consider it. do i have proof? NO!!!

did i ever call a a criterion a Critter? maybe i did or didnt? who give a flying &*%(.

one last time for the braindead. im talking about a Criterion SS model boat #13. please show up next weekend...

oh, and make sure it's in 100's

thanx

in case you forgot what a real 100 should look like, this and 49 more are already in my stack, note the serial # if you think i'm bluffing on this too, it'll be on the top >>

Donzi_Dude
07-23-2011, 05:18 PM
please show up next weekend...

oh, and make sure it's in 100's

thanx

in case you forgot what a real 100 should look like, this and 49 more are already in my stack, note the serial # if you think i'm bluffing on this too, it'll be on the top >>

na, sorry cant make it. i got a 7 bedroom house with a pool and jacuz in Nagsheads waiting on me and a boat to get ready...

Buddyc
07-23-2011, 05:42 PM
Wow what an imagination....

hardcrab
07-23-2011, 06:00 PM
It must be a helluva beach house to pass up a cool 5K.....

probably has free porn on cable ?

BUIZILLA
07-23-2011, 06:04 PM
na, sorry cant make it. i got a 7 bedroom house with a pool and jacuz in Nagsheads waiting on me and a boat to get ready... yeah, okayyyy,,,, you can't even spell Nags Head right either...

well, at least ya got 6 extra bedrooms for all of your shovels, and 2 cement ponds to wash them off after every story you tell...

a boat huh??? for real? the S.S. Bullship?? :shark:

no problem, we understand, we KNEW you'd cave in once the cash was on the table, after all once you pay us our 5k you won't have any money left for your vacation rental to wash your shovels

don't forget to put the plug in the S.S. Bullship :boat: :lifeprese: it sure would suck to see another story sink

oh, and the gun in your avatar, it doesn't have any bullets, just like your story's... :bonk:so, you must be the ZERO

on the integrity side, have your friend join us some day, he would have a great time, it would be an honor to be his wingman on the Criterion Waterways

Donzi_Dude
07-23-2011, 06:13 PM
It must be a helluva beach house to pass up a cool 5K.....
probably has free porn on cable ?
im not passing up jack but meeting a buch of people that all they do is give me a hard time.
if it was my boat i would have put them in there place a long, long, long time ago.

joseph m. hahnl
07-23-2011, 06:26 PM
Water Liars," from Airships
By Barry Hannah

When I am run down and flocked around by the world, I go down to Farte Cove off the Yazoo River and take my beer to the end of the pier where the old liars are still snapping and wheezing at one another. The line-up is always different, because they’re always dying out or succumbing to constipation, etc., whereupon they go back to the cabins and wait for a good day when they can come out and lie again, leaning on the rail with coats full of bran cookies. The son of the man the cove was named for is often out there. He pronounces his name Fartay, with a great French stress on the last syllable. Otherwise you might laugh at his history or ignore it in favor of the name as it’s spelled on the sign.

http://gardenandgun.com/waterliars

Phil S
07-23-2011, 06:35 PM
As if you couldn't see this one coming a mile away....

Would still like to hear about your "world class HP" DD ? Doubling up on the Minn-Kota are we ?.....:shocking:

Buddyc
07-23-2011, 06:53 PM
Sounds like alot of talk to me...lol there should be a support group somewhere?

Donzi_Dude
07-23-2011, 07:10 PM
As if you couldn't see this one coming a mile away....

see what, the boys are chicken to put the money in escrow and actually risk losing it.

ya, me too!

you talk as if i could actually show up with the boat. not my boat or my problem!

Phil S
07-23-2011, 07:11 PM

No offense BuddyC....but cash on the table, open invitation....and DD heads for the coast...

...typical...and more descriptive...worthless. "World Class"....much like "DJ".....

With kind regards,

Phil S.

Phil S
07-23-2011, 07:26 PM
see what, the boys are chicken to put the money in escrow and actually risk losing it.
ya, me too!
you talk as if i could actually show up with the boat. not my boat or my problem!

Trust me on this brutha...you bore me with your drivel....

Donzi_Dude
07-23-2011, 07:58 PM
Trust me on this brutha...you bore me with your drivel....

then why comment???

Donzi_Dude
07-23-2011, 08:26 PM

if anybody needs a support group it people who post stuff like this about something they know nothing about.

Buddyc
07-23-2011, 08:33 PM
if anybody needs a support group it people who post stuff like this about something they know nothing about.
I have a Donzi. and there are pics here to prove it. What I dont have is a fancy Avitar with Cinnimon schnapps and a BB gun on red velvet with a picture of a boat you know have no alliance to. Thats right... U da man and im just a squerrel trying to get a nut!... Donzi duche..oops I mean dude

Donzi_Dude
07-23-2011, 08:40 PM
U da man and im just a squerrel trying to get a nut!... Donzi duche..oops I mean dude

well at:wink:least you admit it.

and just so you know the boat in my avatar is mine!

BUIZILLA
07-23-2011, 09:04 PM
i'm saying they built 13 SS models based on the fact we have #13 your going to eat these words ....
so, your saying there are 12 SS boats built before #13, and hulls 1-13 are all SS's, and your friend has SS #13, right?? add that to the list to make it 1-7 claims that you will need to prove now, and you say you have proof of this right??,

i'll call your BS bluff again, i'll up the ante to 10k, now what story ya gonna give us?

get your money together Mr BullShip, and bring your iron clad proof to Chatt next weekend, we'll bring ours and we're also bringing 22 Criterion, hull #1,

we don't need an escrow agent, you might, we don't..

all 7 conditions must be met, not 1 or 2, since those are all your gospel claims you have made in writing herein

don't EVER call me chicken

:pimp:

BUIZILLA
07-23-2011, 09:32 PM
just to clarify. its my contention they built 13. for the most part when i say Critter im talking about SS models as that is the way i consider it. DO I HAVE PROOF, NO!! oop's..

im saying they built 13 SS models based on the fact we have #13 and the OO had the story of a bakers dozen. major oop's..

if anybody needs a support group it people who post stuff like this about something they know nothing about. oop's..

the only way Critter #13 will be produced is if you deposit $5K into escrow in the current owners name.

until your ready to made it all real instead of pretendinternet you guys like so much, im done with Critter #13. we made it real and met your 5k... oop's..

only possible deal is proof of Critter #13 only, all the rest is your doubletalk BS. oop's

oh and one more time because you dont seem to understand. i have no idea how many boats are out there. only that there is indeed a #13, to it you say cant exist, regaurdless of the number. we never said #13 didn't exist oop's..

the "story" comes from the original owner, a string of 13 boats. this is a man that was actually there and did it. not somebody on the internet that claims to have been a certain place @ a certain time and it just like they say so... oop's

i said the story is a "bakers dozen".

i have no idea how many. oop's..

we met your offer dollar for dollar, 5k and in CASH, you walked, double oop's.. remind me who needs to shut up??

next year sounds like a better one. im ballz deep making some world class HP at the moment. I really hope so, but right now your wallowing in World Class BS oop's..

i cant say how many where actually made but the story was a bakers dozen, and we have #13. oop's

i cant help getting the feeling your trying to insinuate im hiding behind my keyboard.

wrong answer! no reason to hide from anybody here. if any members feel they need to meet me face to face just let me know. oop's

you guys got some big imagination.
oop's..

have a nice evening, sweet dreams :shades:

OFFSHORE GINGER
07-23-2011, 09:38 PM
Fogducker III , see yah and bye......opp's.................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................... Man this is getting old ............................... opp's or should i say opp's .......or maybe opp's again............opp's .....i said it again .........opp's , HA HA HA HA HA HA , opp's...who cares ............................ .

GBond
07-23-2011, 09:43 PM
Apparently, traffic's a lil' slow over at the dot org. :D

Tony
07-23-2011, 10:29 PM

I nominate this for a "Best Post of Thread" award.

:beer:

Donzi_Dude
07-24-2011, 04:23 AM
we met your offer dollar for dollar, 5k and in CASH, you walked, double oop's.. remind me who needs to shut up??

i didnt walk jack nutbag. its not my boat for the 100th time. you didnt meet the owners terms. you loose! my claims have nothing to do with a contract between you and the owner. you say the boat dont exist and he says it does. thats all the money is about period.

Donzi_Dude
07-24-2011, 04:30 AM
Would still like to hear about your "world class HP" DD ? Doubling up on the Minn-Kota are we ?.....:shocking:

wow!
you almost nailed it. thats what im talking about twin minkota's running 60MPH.

you know, the kind of stuff that never been done before. the kind of stuff the internet experts say "cant be done". the kind of stuff i have been doing my whole life.

oh that right, you wouldnt know because your not a winner/leader. if you where you wouldnt post drival like this on the internet.

:kingme:

Apparently, traffic's a lil' slow over at the dot org. :D

you mean the dot morgue?

gcarter
07-24-2011, 05:46 AM
oh that right, you wouldnt know because your not a winner/leader.

I've got it!

DD is Charley Sheen!

Donzi_Dude
07-24-2011, 05:51 AM
I've got it!

DD is Charley Sheen!

and who wouldnt want to be...

http://www.twisted-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Charlie-Sheen-Winning.jpg

BUIZILLA
07-24-2011, 08:37 AM
you didnt meet the owners terms. you loose! my claims have nothing to do with a contract between you and the owner. you say the boat dont exist and he says it does. thats all the money is about period. the 10k bet is about YOUR claims, all 7 of them so far... that's what you said, and it's captured. At least 5 or 6 are total BS fabrications that you made up.

I never said anywhere the #13 boat doesn't exist, nor did I say it couldn't be an SS, so find that if you think your so smart....

my deal stands, and i'll up the ante again. I'll meet the owners escrow terms provided YOU deposit the same 10k amount in my name. You name the bank, courthouse, and time on neutral grounds. All 7 of your claims must be met, AND YOU SHOW UP WITH THE #13 BOAT. Loser pays Atty. fee's on both sides, yup, you WILL pay all my fee's, because YOU will sign a contract with me to do so before I deposit the funds...... I bank with Suntrust, Bank United, and Mellon, so it's an easy choice for escrow choices.

or save all that Atty. and banking crap and show up with 10k CASH and concrete proof of the 7 claims you made, that should save you another 5k...

this isn't about me, and the REAL owner of #13, this is about me and you.

we have a deal, or not? we have met all of your terms. Have the real owner contact me, and we can proceed tomorrow.

now, whacha gonna do bad boy bad boy...

the sad part is the real owner is probably a helluva nice guy that appreciates the heritage and what he has. You mangled it.

I would like to talk to the owner myself, and gather some info for the future. He will find we're a pretty cool, fun loving, group of people.

don't you have the S.S. Bullship to get ready? what are you doing here? can't find the plug? no water in the cement ponds?

ya know, it just occurred to me, we don't even know your name, who you are, or where you live, or what you have? your going to need to post that before I move a dime of my money...

07-24-2011, 08:44 AM
THIS WILL BE MY ONLY POST! now as for ss #13. yes i own it. now as for me not putting it up here? i don`t want NOTHING from this site, nor do i have the time for this crap. as far as i am concerned this boat will die with me. the reason i do not post it? is the bashing of members on here including MY SON. now with that said let the boat die. maybe you will see it someday. i do not need to prove anything to anyone here. goodbye to all

Carl C
07-24-2011, 09:36 AM
THIS WILL BE MY ONLY POST! now as for ss #13. yes i own it. now as for me not putting it up here? i don`t want NOTHING from this site, nor do i have the time for this crap. as far as i am concerned this boat will die with me. the reason i do not post it? is the bashing of members on here including MY SON. now with that said let the boat die. maybe you will see it someday. i do not need to prove anything to anyone here. goodbye to all

bye-bye

Just Say N20
07-24-2011, 09:50 AM

Wow. This explains a lot.

Is it just me, or did anyone else think, "Wow, we've been had by a 12 year old with a computer?

THIS WILL BE MY ONLY POST!

I would be very surprised if this was true. Although the all caps does convey the sincerity of the author.

now as for ss #13. yes i own it.

Given the unlikelyhood that it actually exists, probably not. Did I mention that I own SS #17? Really, it was secretly made for Jimmy Carter's brother Billy. It has his Billy Beer logo on it.

now as for me not putting it up here? i don`t want NOTHING from this site, nor do i have the time for this crap.

What (great use of the English language, by the way; I don't want NOTHING. . . .)? Who invited you anyway? I have never, ever, ever met a Donzi enthusiast who didn't love to discuss their boat; it's history, it's heritage, mods that have been done to it. It therefore seems inconceivable to me that someone could have a "non-existant" rare boat, and also have this attitude.

as far as i am concerned this boat will die with me.

You will die alone?

the reason i do not post it? is the bashing of members on here including MY SON.

Whoa! If this were true, there would be two of them. I really wish I had the knowledge to do a little tracking to discover the truth of who this poster is. I am, of course assuming, as logic would dictate, that it is DD II.

now with that said let the boat die.

Boats can die? Really. I'm feeling very sad all of a sudden.

i do not need to prove anything to anyone here. goodbye to all

Really? Then why the post. Oops.

I'm thinking Captain Planet must be on TV somewhere, and you should be finding a juice box to enjoy while watching it.

Donzi_Dude
07-24-2011, 09:51 AM
the sad part is the real owner is probably a helluva nice guy that appreciates the heritage and what he has. You mangled it.

I would like to talk to the owner myself, and gather some info for the future. He will find we're a pretty cool, fun loving, group of people.

that was the real owner. you just blew it!

so once again your as wrong as ever.

Greg Guimond
07-24-2011, 09:55 AM
I've been gone for a couple of days. It looks like the pot is now up to $10,000? Where do I send my share?

I'm actually thinking that Donzi Dude has a great opportunity here to take all the cash. It does not get much easier DD and I have no real concern what the outcome is, one way or another.......as long as the truth is shown. Now if you are lying for the sake of stirring the pot, you should really be ashamed.

Donzi_Dude
07-24-2011, 10:55 AM
Now if you are lying for the sake of stirring the pot, you should really be ashamed.

dude, please have more respect for me than that. i couldnt make this stuff up if i wanted.

and once again im no liar as i know you are not or a **** disturber and i respect your for that.

Buddyc
07-24-2011, 12:53 PM
This is comical. Look at the typing and sentence structure. Never a cap at the start of a sentence and he uses i instead of I. Dont take a rocket scientist to know thay DD and #13 are the same sad soul... Just for ****s and grins I will put $1000 into the pot.

Donzi_Dude
07-24-2011, 01:00 PM
Just for ****s and grins I will put $1000 into the pot.

you throw enough rocks, that dog may jusy come off the porch.

BUIZILLA
07-24-2011, 01:01 PM
so once again your as wrong as ever.
:wink: wrong about what??

i'm dead right everywhere, we met your requirements, so get your money together or get the phuck out of here

you made up 7 stories so far, and haven't even proved 1 of them, not 1...

hell, you haven't even proved who YOU are in the first place

what a loser

BUIZILLA
07-24-2011, 01:05 PM
dude, please have more respect for me than that. i couldnt make this stuff up if i wanted.

and once again im no liar as i know you are not or a **** disturber and i respect your for that. you made up 7 stories so far, and have proved ZERO, absolutely ZERO, so right now that makes you a LIAR

Donzi_Dude
07-24-2011, 01:08 PM
wrong about what??

i'm dead right everywhere, we met your requirements, so get your money together or get the phuck out of here

get my money toget for what? something you say i have to prove? 20 conditions that nobody could possibly prove. if they could 20 of your experts would delare it invalid, yada,yada,yada!

your a lunatic and you getting ready to be ignored.

Buddyc
07-24-2011, 01:13 PM
Im guessing you were still running down your moms leg when that boat in your avitar was around..lol

joseph m. hahnl
07-24-2011, 01:26 PM
I really think that You guys are getting bent out of shape over something that is trivial. It's Kind of sad that you guys have proved it, time and time again that there isn't a Criterion SS #13. But you won't just let it die. And even if there was you'll never Know, as if it were true, the owner has no desire to come forward, even for a price . But to put thing in perspective a pathological liar will never ever admit that they lied. So even if the pathological liar told you OK, it's was all made up. Wouldn't that be a lie too? like I said pathological liars will lie on there death bed. The problem is they get caught up in there own web of lies. So most sane people can seen through all of it. Another thing that I know to be true about liars is that when they lie the same lie, they actually start to believe that the lie is true. "Yes, in there own mind it becomes a truth" It's like kicking a dead horse and saying giddy up boy. It will never ever happen that horse ain't going to budge. You all proved your point, enjoy the rest of today and every other day and just let it go.

*Note*An easy bet isn't so easy with a person who will not take the gamble.

joseph m. hahnl
07-24-2011, 01:30 PM
Im guessing you were still running down your moms leg when that boat in your avitar was around..lol

Totally uncalled for!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clean it up Buddy

Buddyc
07-24-2011, 01:35 PM
Totally uncalled for!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clean it up Buddy
It was a joke... ps, Dont tell me what to do...lol

Donzi_Dude
07-24-2011, 01:42 PM

the boat in my "tuff guy sig" as you like to call it is the most famous boat racing photo of all time, one of a kind, the man himself when he bus' it wide.

the one in my avitar is my boat once again. im starting to get the felling the reading comprhension level around here is beyond comprehension.

Buddyc
07-24-2011, 01:48 PM
After many hours of research I found your picture...This explains alot.lol
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/206092_2200277054849_1484990906_2458123_3740952_n. jpg