PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Used Procharger for a 502 mpi

Mckillop
07-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Looking for a nice condition used supercharger for a stock 502 mpi. Let me know if you have one or see one. Thanks

mrfixxall
07-11-2011, 07:52 PM
Looking for a nice condition used supercharger for a stock 502 mpi. Let me know if you have one or see one. Thanks

Wow that didnt take long..lol..

look here

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/search.php?searchid=4625706

fogducker III
07-11-2011, 08:01 PM
No offense meant...honesty......but you do not know where your fuel tank is located in your boat and you want to install a Procharger...:boggled:

Mckillop
07-11-2011, 08:58 PM
What does that have to do with anything. I never said I was going to install the Procharger. And I know where the tank is, I think. I was more thinking of the valve. I just haven't really looked for it yet. just got the boat dick.lol

fogducker III
07-11-2011, 09:20 PM
What does that have to do with anything. I never said I was going to install the Procharger. And I know where the tank is, I think. I was more thinking of the valve. I just haven't really looked for it yet. just got the boat dick.lol

Look smart guy.....I was just pointing out that somebody who doesn't "really" know where his fuel tank is or knows how to change a friggin fuel filter should not be looking at increasing the power of an already high performance boat....? You are the type of guy we read about who ends up with their boat launched into a beach...... :bonk:

Mckillop
07-11-2011, 10:33 PM
You don't know anything about me, my driving, my experience or my boats. I don't even know why you would even post on this with your bull **** passive aggressive attitude. Mind your own business and don't try to be such a know it all prick like you do in all your posts, smart guy. No offense meant.....honestly...

Not everyone has a ton of experience working on boat engines. I might ask questions sometimes that are obvious to others. But I have to learn somewhere. At least I am trying to learn. And that has nothing to do with actual driving experience or seat time. Just because I didn't always do the work does not mean I was not driving them, which I have been doing since I was 10 years old. I can afford to pay people to do this stuff, but I would still like to learn how to do it myself, which is why I asked that question. And by the way, those stupid smiley faces you like to use so much are gay.

CaribouLou
07-11-2011, 10:39 PM
Lmao, Jeremy, this is Connor :popcorn:

mrfixxall
07-11-2011, 10:42 PM
You don't know anything about me, my driving, my experience or my boat. I don't even know why you would even post on this. Mind your own business and don't try to be such a know it all prick like you do in all your posts, smart guy. No offense meant.....honestly...

Dont mind Jeremy,he just come off this way but all in all he is a great guy..
i must remind you that he was never like this until i stole his x ooooolady then tried to sell he in the parts section..:kingme:

fogducker III
07-12-2011, 08:51 AM
Nice to meet you Connor, I still think you need WAY more knowledge and seat time before you "slap" a Procharger onto a 502.......but hey, that is only my opinion from reading your posts...........

PS. Lou, good to hear you are ready to water test.....:yes:

Fix.......are you still with that biotch.....:eek::hyper:

CaribouLou
07-12-2011, 09:21 AM
Connor, don't take this wrong, but I'm going to have to agree with Jeremy. I've got a lifetime of "seat time" in a Donzi, having been in once since I was 8 years old, and have owned my 22 for 3 years now. I'm still learning how to drive my boat, and am, to be honest, quite worried how its going to react to an extra 150hp.

But, the other hand is if you can find a killer deal on a procharger, snatch it up. Just remember, that B1 isn't going to like you.

Either way, Jeremy, get that boat of yours down here, I'll buy you a soda. Bring hot, young women too.

Mckillop
07-12-2011, 10:19 AM
Nice to meet you Connor, I still think you need WAY more knowledge and seat time before you "slap" a Procharger onto a 502.......but hey, that is only my opinion from reading your posts...........

PS. Lou, good to hear you are ready to water test.....:yes:

Fix.......are you still with that biotch.....:eek::hyper:

Again, you don't know me or have any idea of what my seat time has been. In the future keep your opinions to yourself on my posts. And I still don't see how not having experience working on engines in anyway correlates to actual driving experience. I have been driving an 18C for 17 years in the Puget Sound, not some ***** little flat lake.

Mckillop
07-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Connor, don't take this wrong, but I'm going to have to agree with Jeremy. I've got a lifetime of "seat time" in a Donzi, having been in once since I was 8 years old, and have owned my 22 for 3 years now. I'm still learning how to drive my boat, and am, to be honest, quite worried how its going to react to an extra 150hp.

But, the other hand is if you can find a killer deal on a procharger, snatch it up. Just remember, that B1 isn't going to like you.

Either way, Jeremy, get that boat of yours down here, I'll buy you a soda. Bring hot, young women too.

And Kelly, you're my boy bro, but you have never been on either of my boats so I'm not sure why you are commenting either.
If I wanted to hear responces that make me feel stupid I would post on OSO.

Mckillop
07-12-2011, 10:24 AM

Thats why I need a used one so I can get XR gears and hydralic steering.lol

fogducker III
07-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Again, you don't know me or have any idea of what my seat time has been. In the future keep your opinions to yourself on my posts. And I still don't see how not having experience working on engines in anyway correlates to actual driving experience. I have been driving an 18C for 17 years in the Puget Sound, not some ***** little flat lake.

So you have been driving a 18C Donzi since you were 12...? Wow, you must be good.....

I really don't need to know about your "seat" time, I can see from your posts, questions and attitude that a Procharger on a 502 at this point wouldn't be a good idea, again, just my opinion which I have the right to voice where I please.....

Look Connor, before this gets ugly, re-read my first post, all I was pointing out was that I did not think a Procharger was a good idea if you did not know much about the mechanical side of boats, I am actually running a Procharger and it was a MAJOR PITA to set-up correctly, they are NOT plug and play units....there is a large number of factors involved and even though you might be able to afford to buy one and have somebody install it, you will need to have your mechanic ride in your boat for a few weeks, and that could get expensive....that was the intent of my first post and you took it differently and called me a dick.....?

PS. Do you really think I run in little lakes? lmfao.....Come on up here to some real water and I will show you how we run boats....went from Cowichan Bay here on the island to False Creek in Vancouver for lunch the other day...... 4 hour run in 6' seas at times.....:boat:

Mckillop
07-12-2011, 10:55 AM
So you have been driving a 18C Donzi since you were 12...? Wow, you must be good.....

I really don't need to know about your "seat" time, I can see from your posts, questions and attitude that a Procharger on a 502 at this point wouldn't be a good idea, again, just my opinion which I have the right to voice where I please.....

Look Connor, before this gets ugly, re-read my first post, all I was pointing out was that I did not think a Procharger was a good idea if you did not know much about the mechanical side of boats, I am actually running a Procharger and it was a MAJOR PITA to set-up correctly, they are NOT plug and play units....there is a large number of factors involved and even though you might be able to afford to buy one and have somebody install it, you will need to have your mechanic ride in your boat for a few weeks, and that could get expensive....that was the intent of my first post and you took it differently and called me a dick.....?

PS. Do you really think I run in little lakes? lmfao.....Come on up here to some real water and I will show you how we run boats....went from Cowichan Bay here on the island to False Creek in Vancouver for lunch the other day...... 4 hour run in 6' seas at times.....:boat:

Look Jeremy, before this gets ugly, mind your own ****ing business and worry about yourself. You were trying to be a smart ass in your first post, don't try to pretend like you weren't. I never asked nor cared for your opinion.

fogducker III
07-12-2011, 11:01 AM
Look Jeremy, before this gets ugly, mind your own ****ing business and worry about yourself. You were trying to be a smart ass in your first post, don't try to pretend like you weren't.

Don't post if you can't handle the responses, if I was "trying" to be a smart ass I would have posted something WAY better then that.....:hyper:

Good luck with your install......post up when you plan on being on the water and I will make sure I bring an extra long tow rope....:yes:

(I know you like those smileys)

CaribouLou
07-12-2011, 12:09 PM
I've been on your boat BEFORE it was your boat Connor, and I've got the 18c thing since I was 8, and I still can't drive for $hit.

Either way, both of you are my friends, and both of you are assholes. Probably why were friends.

Jeremy is just mad he has a Scarab now :popcorn:

mrfixxall
07-12-2011, 02:13 PM
I've been on your boat BEFORE it was your boat Connor, and I've got the 18c thing since I was 8, and I still can't drive for $hit.

Either way, both of you are my friends, and both of you are assholes. Probably why were friends.

((((Jeremy is just mad he has a Scarab now )))):popcorn:
and bcuz im still doin his x olelady..:cool:

fogducker III
07-12-2011, 05:00 PM
At least at this point, from the sounds of it......I am doing more actual boating then ALL of you three put together.......:eek::yes::canada:

CaribouLou
07-12-2011, 07:01 PM
Canadian boating exchange rate is 4:1.

Ed Donnelly
07-13-2011, 06:55 AM
Looks like we have a new Sofaking.....

Appears he can outdrive us all.. and driving a Donzi at 50,60,70,80,90,100
is all the same..

But what do I know?? I only had my 16 for over 20 yrs, and my Criterion for 16
and counting.............................Ed

osur866
07-13-2011, 09:19 AM
You'd think it was the middle of winter with all the pint up anger and all :popcorn:

Just Say N20
07-13-2011, 09:58 AM
Unmoderated posting gone astray.

Nothing positive coming out of this thread. Personal attacks aren't the norm here, and aren't necessary or appreciated. Please save them for OSO.

Perhaps the thread starter could delete this entire thing.