PDA

View Full Version : Party Barge...

Barry Eller
07-10-2011, 10:10 AM
My next door neighbor is the Fire Chief for the City of Gulf Breeze. Yesterday he was working the City's Fire & Rescue boat at the Blue Angels Airshow at Pensacola Beach. He took this photo and told me I might want to trade my Donzi for it....Nah....

wrussellw
07-10-2011, 11:51 AM
Barry,
I think I have seen these guys on Johnson Beach. Very fine vessel, Still want to take you up on your offer to meet up

Walt. H.
07-10-2011, 12:47 PM
Barry I know you love good smoking BBQ and to have a floating smoker to cook on, you might want to consider his suggestion to trade for a few days or just add something like that p-toon boat to your driveway fleet?
WH

Barry Eller
07-10-2011, 01:35 PM
Barry,
I think I have seen these guys on Johnson Beach. Very fine vessel, Still want to take you up on your offer to meet up

Barry I know you love good smoking BBQ and to have a floating smoker to cook on, you might want to consider his suggestion to trade for a few days or just add something like that p-toon boat to your driveway fleet?
WH
Walt you know me too well...Russell I'll be back on the water in a couple of weeks...I have a N.O.S. King Cobra outdrive that I'm waiting on a couple of seals to reseal and a rear trim shaft pivot pin to be delivered via UPS...my new gimble bearing and seal came in yesterday...time to get out the slide hammer puller and "Get'er out"....and put in a new one!