PDA

View Full Version : I should be boating....

Carl C
07-02-2011, 03:10 PM
....but I'm stuck in this *%#& :cussball: flea market....:mad:

OFFSHORE GINGER
07-02-2011, 04:05 PM
....but I'm stuck in this *%#& :cussball: flea market....:mad: Carl , if mama aint happy .........no one is .

silverghost
07-02-2011, 04:16 PM
Carl~
I hope you at the very least found some good old boat parts ?

Carl C
07-02-2011, 04:35 PM
Nobody's happy and I didn't find sh*t. It's 90* and a ghost town in here. We are going to try to get on Lake Oakland tonight for the fireworks if the ramp isn't full. Outta here in 20 minutes YAY!

hot shot
07-02-2011, 05:01 PM
Lookin forward to getting some week day running with you carl this thurs. Lets burn some gas !!!!

Buddyc
07-02-2011, 07:00 PM
At least you have a sweet boat waiting for you, Im wishing I still had my dinghy. So quit your cryin :bawling: and have fun later... tomorrow is another day...

Carl C
07-03-2011, 07:12 AM
My business is in the flea market but who's going to go shopping when it was 95* and a holiday week-end. I did get out with some friends in the evening and we stayed out for the fireworks. There was a Donzi 18C, a little (24'?) Formula, a Sleekcraft mod vp OB, a Baja and an unknown performance boat. Got cut off twice by jet skis and had to shut down for the second one. I tried to yell a warning that he was going to get killed if he didn't start watching where he was going and he came over and deliberately squirted us with water. I wanted to beat the :cussball:out of him but calmed down. We get to the dock to pull out and I turn the key and the engine is still running!! Turned off the lights and the engine turns off....I think I know what it is; A ground connection behind the dash. Good times.:yes: