PDA

View Full Version : ran into a donzi.net member on the lake

Donzi Vol
06-29-2011, 05:48 PM
I knew that 'wifehatesmydonzi' lives in Knoxville, but had never seen him out on the water. Well, Saturday while I was running around Ft. Loudon a little south of my usual territory, I saw a yellow and white ZX with a guy (and his wife) waving at me. Naturally, I pulled over and we chatted for a bit. Long story short, he's got a really nice ZX and is a big fan of it. I would have liked to be in a big boat that day...crazy water with all of the cruisers out!

Good to see you out there, man. Let's run together soon!

-David

WifeHatesMyDonzi
06-30-2011, 05:05 AM
Good to see you out and about DV. We enjoy the zx [especially on days like sat. when all the cruisers are running], but seeing David enjoy his classic is special also. No matter what you have driven or will be driving, nothing is like the feeling of driving a Donzi Classic.
Head to the south end of the lake more often, and drag RedDog along if you can.

We will be running the Tennessee River Rally Poker Run weekend of July 16. 26' is awfully small compared to the " big boys " but we enjoy it anyway. Are there any other members here that will be running the event? If so look us up we would love to have another Donzi to run with.