PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Z33 Crossbow

VancouverMark
06-20-2011, 02:21 PM
1989 Donzi Z33 Crossbow.:canada: This is your chance to own a very rare and sexy ride!

NO TRAILER !!!

She has twin 454's putting out 350HP each and run great! Bravo 1 drives with 23P Props.
New Carbs
New Alternator
2 batteries
New Shore Power Cord
K&N Velocity Stacks
23P Mirage Props reconditioned before launch.
New cockpit upholstery
New cockpit carpet
VHF Radio
Sony Stereo w/remote and Ipod input, 4 speakers, Rockford Fosgate 325 Amp and 10" Sub.
New Thetford Porta Potty
Cockpit Cover
Fridge is works great on Battery or Shorepower.
All lights and gauges work

Needs only 3 things to make it perfect - New windshield ($500)- I found a guy locally to make all 3 peices, Drive Trim Indicator Cables($200) and some spider cracking around the rear lifting eyes and base of windshield. The spider cracking is cosmetic(she is 22 years old) and can be fixed by a professional gelcoat guy for about $600 or do it yourself. But she still works and looks great without these 3 things.

This is a VERY clean boat! I wash it every other day and it gets washed down after every ride.

The yellow hull makes her look like a Ferrari on water!

NEW Yellow Hull Sides and Stripe on Bow and New Donzi Decals. The first 3 pictures are after the new Hull Sides and Decals were done and the 4th and 5th picture is during the process. The rest of the pictures were Before the New Hull Sides were done. I didn't like how the yellow was a different shade under the "Donzi" decal, so we completely re did the yellow, it looks KILLER now!

The hull is not bottom painted, I scrub it weekly.

Everything works as it should, all the cabin lights, plugs and gauges.

This is a 60MPH boat any day of the week and she is a very stable ride!

Only reason I am selling is I bought a larger Boat. NO TRAILER. I have a slip that can be transferred in Coal Harbour, Vancouver BC if you are local.

I have a recent survey available that was done for insurance purposes dated March 29, 2011. The survey is clean and any minor issues were addressed. Valued at $35,000.
There is 660 hrs on the port motor and 630hrs starboard. I belive the motors were rebuilt so unsure of the actual hours on the engines, they run strong!

I have it posted on Ebay right now.