PDA

View Full Version : 33ft Donzi ZX

Patobrien1224
06-14-2011, 02:16 PM
I am selling my late model 2004 Donzi ZX
Boat has new engines Mercury 496 ci, 425 h.p. closed cooling systems (heat exchangers so outside water does not go into engines), and new Bravo X heavy duty drives. Both engines and drives have 22 hrs and a one year warranty. The warranty is transferable and can be extended to six years.
Boat is a 2004 hull. New engines, drives, steering, controls, Livorsi gauges, and Sony sterio were recently installed. Warranty placed on 2-04-11. Boat and interior are like new. Boat loaded with accessories and options including, 2 way exhausts (loud above water or quiet exhausted through water), a/c, microwave oven, vaccu flush head, refrigerator, Sony amplified sound system, Livorsi gauges, and others.
Exterior and interior in pristine condition.
Included with the boat is a Brand New Loadmaster Trailer, aluminum, 3 axle, disk brakes, 12500 pounds. Trailer hasn't even touched the water yet!!
Looking for $130,500...
The boat has been kept in my Air Conditioned garage in St. Lucie County Florida. I wish I had the time to use it because truly is the perfect all around Donzi...
If you are seriously interested and would like to see more photos please Email me at Patobrien242@gmail.com

fasttrucker
06-19-2011, 07:07 AM
Nice but maybe a little high on your asking price. Do a check on e-bay for like boats. My quess would be ask $85,000. We have a 2000 38zx for sale here in MD( www.anchorboat.com ) with 525,s for $79,000. 180 hours.