PDA

View Full Version : Info. Needed 1994 Donzi Mediallion 182

rodsbug
01-11-2004, 07:44 AM
I am looking at a Donzi have never bought a boat like this before. Need Info. on what to look for and ask about. Its VERY clean 138 hrs, is it good for skiing, riding etc. Any idea of price range asking price is $9,000 which includes trailer.

Thanks for any help,

Rodney in VA :confuse

Hanker
01-11-2004, 06:47 PM
I'm not sure anyone here is going to know much about the Mediallion. It is a different type of boating.

Now if you want to know something about the classics or the newer go-fast boats, you've come to the right place!

good luck.

oldLenny
01-11-2004, 06:53 PM
Buying a 182 is not neccessarily getting you into a different type of boating. That is not a performance boat. A Classic is...period. There are many other boats out there that I would look at along side of the 182 as it is not in any "special" class, nor does it have any of the inherent "desireables" found in the MARQUE, other than the decals on the side...

My opinion only mind you.

Rodsbug, if you want a boat, and it leads to ,"I have never looked at a boat like this before" then you should be looking at a CLASSIC 18, not a Medallion. HUGE difference.

RedDog
01-11-2004, 07:24 PM
Rodney - as the others say, the Medallion is not a performance boat. But regardless, $9K sounds high to me.