PDA

View Full Version : RE: Awesome dash pictures.

Just Say N20
06-05-2011, 10:23 PM
I'm baffled. I'm doing my nightly site check, come across this post and decide to check it out.

Alas, I don't see any pictures, a few comments, including one about Mighty Mouse, and then see the tread is locked.

Not the first time this has happened.

What's going on? And why?

What's the point of posting pictures for people to enjoy, then apparently deleting them the same day, and locking the tread?

Conquistador_del_mar
06-06-2011, 12:41 AM
+1
Thank you for saying exactly what was on my mind. I don't get it either - :nilly: :bonk: Insanity, I say - lol

RedDog
06-06-2011, 11:14 AM
I thought it was a glitch on my end - I guess not

Strange

Fishermanjm
06-06-2011, 11:38 AM
same here,,, would like to see them

mrfixxall
06-07-2011, 04:55 PM
I think the mighty mouse lives comment got scott to pull the pic's..remember its a secret! :)

Buddyc
06-07-2011, 05:00 PM
I think the mighty mouse lives comment got scott to pull the pic's..remember its a secret! :)
Did Mighty mouse have a blue stripe? I made a comment how someone did a ghost looking carbon fiber silver stripe on it... I thought it was real nice. That boat also had a boost gauge on it also... Was mighty mouse turbo or supercharged?

silverghost
06-07-2011, 05:03 PM
The CIA or NSA must have declaired Mighty Mouse "Top Secret" and everyone now must deny it's existance & true ownership~~~

Who really cares WHO now owns it ?

I don't !

mrfixxall
06-07-2011, 07:17 PM
Did Mighty mouse have a blue stripe? I made a comment how someone did a ghost looking carbon fiber silver stripe on it... I thought it was real nice. That boat also had a boost gauge on it also... Was mighty mouse turbo or supercharged?

it use to be.the boat has been restored to what you saw in that pic.the boost gauge was for the procharger..but its so secret only a few know who owns it..

Carl C
06-07-2011, 08:04 PM
That's messed up. I agree. Who cares. I'm only interested in the projects that aren't top secret.http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Yofclef/Smiley%20Faces%202/059.gif

Buddyc
06-07-2011, 09:26 PM
it use to be.the boat has been restored to what you saw in that pic.the boost gauge was for the procharger..but its so secret only a few know who owns it..
someone would have to be firmilar with paint and clearcoats tp pull off that effect. I thought it looked sweet...Oh well, I have enough chit to worry about..lol I got friggin sunburnt feet today and it SUX:shocking: