yɒbʜƚɿid yqqɒʜ :happy_bi:

maddad
06-01-2011, 04:21 PM
:happy_bi::happy_bi:
Have a great one!

Tony
06-01-2011, 09:45 PM
Happy birthday, "Submarine Driver"!

(I can't find this famous pic right now...if you've got it you ought to post it again since it's a timeless classic!)

:beer:

Ranman
06-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Thank you gentlemen. I've been an active participant on this site for almost 11 years. Not many members here can say that. (Not that it really matters in any way, but I though it was a fun fact).

While I haven't been as involved in recent years as I have in the past, I still share a deep love of Donzi boats.

I am appreciative today, more than most days maybe, of all the friendships this board has enabled me to make over over the years.

I've gotten a little "testy" with some of the personalities here and there, but my "Donzi family" is a real part of my life that has importance.

Thank you to everyone, but especially those that I have been fortunated enough to meet in person and have gotten to know personally.

Ghost
06-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Happy B-day, a little late. Haven't seen you around for a while, but you still wrote my favorite story of all time on the board. (I won't say more, let people search if they want it. :))

Mike

FISHIN SUCKS
06-02-2011, 08:58 AM
Happy Birfday Randy!!! Hope you had a great day!!

tom

Ed Donnelly
06-02-2011, 11:25 AM
Randy; There are still a few of us around that welcomed you when you first came on line,Tony,(Buizilla)Jim,RickS-E,CDMA(Chris), me.. And to think you were a wee pup of 26 back then...Ed

Brad Lyon
06-02-2011, 11:31 AM
Happy Birthday Randy! I love that picture from Lake St. Clair. It's the best shot I took that weekend.

BUIZILLA
06-02-2011, 11:40 AM
Happy Happy :cool:

Carl C
06-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Thank you gentlemen. I've been an active participant on this site for almost 11 years. Not many members here can say that. (Not that it really matters in any way, but I though it was a fun fact).

While I haven't been as involved in recent years as I have in the past, I still share a deep love of Donzi boats.

I am appreciative today, more than most days maybe, of all the friendships this board has enabled me to make over over the years.

I've gotten a little "testy" with some of the personalities here and there, but my "Donzi family" is a real part of my life that has importance.

Thank you to everyone, but especially those that I have been fortunated enough to meet in person and have gotten to know personally.

11 years DOES mean something. You are a charter member (Ed too). I didn't even know how to turn on a computer 11 years ago...:nilly:

CHACHI
06-03-2011, 05:51 AM
Randy, sorry I am late.

I hope day was worth the wait.

Happy Birthday.

Ken

zelatore
06-03-2011, 08:44 AM
Again....late to the party.

Well, maybe I'm just early for the weekend party?

:happy_bi: Happy Birthday! :happy_bi: