PDA

View Full Version : free 18 Classic hatch

glassdave
05-23-2011, 04:24 PM
I have an 18 Classic hatch i made for Madcows boat that did not fit very well and i thought I'd offer it up to anyone needing a project hatch. When i made this hatch i had to little of an arch in my mold and after i cored it it shrank up a little as well making the part to flat. An ambitious do it yourselfer could probably work it out, I started to work on it but for me it was easier to just make a new one and put the appropriate arch in it. Anyways if anyone wants it its a new Baltek cored part with a integrated scoop and best of all its free only catch is you figure out how to get it from here to there :shades:

its in Toledo Ohio

419-461-1484
Dave

glassdave
05-25-2011, 10:19 AM
Gone :D

Flash
05-26-2011, 08:07 AM
I need a hatch for a 16, completely missing, any suggestions?

Thanks,

LKSD
05-26-2011, 08:25 AM
I can help you.. Give me a call.

I also have my own molds in house for the classic hatches at a reasonable price.

I can also do custom configurations, scoops & lay ups if need be.

Jamie / Lakeside Restorations. com
570-639-2628

DonziJosh
05-26-2011, 08:26 AM
I need a hatch for a 16, completely missing, any suggestions?

Thanks,

We can build you a 16 Classic hatch from the original factory mold. Not as cheap as Glassdave's, but it'll be brand new and guaranteed to fit! I can have one ready to ship in 2-3 weeks.

http://www.donzidirect.com/doors-hatches/fiberglass-hatches-scoops/donzi-16-classic-fiberglass-engine-hatch.html

Josh
DonziDirect.Com

glassdave
05-26-2011, 10:31 AM
My mold was a one shot deal, quick an dirty for a single part. Did not really want to put any expense into tooling. Thanks for replys asking about others but Josh's looks like the way to go. Actually if anyone wants the mold they can have that to lol. It could probably whack out one or two more parts :D I have no plans to do any others out of it, all my hatch molds now are off cnc cut plugs

OFFSHORE GINGER
05-26-2011, 06:52 PM
My mold was a one shot deal, quick an dirty for a single part. Did not really want to put any expense into tooling. Thanks for replys asking about others but Josh's looks like the way to go. Actually if anyone wants the mold they can have that to lol. It could probably whack out one or two more parts :D I have no plans to do any others out of it, all my hatch molds now are off cnc cut plugs Dave , i wish i could say that when doing Skater hatches with scoops ..........because just about everyone is pretty much custom .

DonziBuoy
06-04-2011, 11:21 AM
We can build you a 16 Classic hatch from the original factory mold. Not as cheap as Glassdave's, but it'll be brand new and guaranteed to fit! I can have one ready to ship in 2-3 weeks.

http://www.donzidirect.com/doors-hatches/fiberglass-hatches-scoops/donzi-16-classic-fiberglass-engine-hatch.html

Josh
DonziDirect.Com

Josh, can you quote the price of 16 ski sporter hatch? My other email is jimbo1132001@yahoo.com - Thanks!

ivypandas
08-21-2012, 08:28 PM
Hi Folks,

I'm the guy who picked up the hatch and mold. I only need the hatch so I'm offering the mold, free, to anyone who wants it. I picked up the stuff last year and stored it in the Detroit area until I finally could pick it up this year. I'm driving from Detroit to Boston (through Canada) between Friday and Saturday, August 24th and 25th. Anyone who wants to meet me along the way to grab the mold can save on shipping charges. Please let me know as soon as possible that's what you want to do.

Thanks!

Davis

OFFSHORE GINGER
08-22-2012, 09:15 AM
Sent you an E- Mail . Artie

ivypandas
08-24-2012, 12:24 PM
I responded to the e-mail but I haven't heard anything back. As far as I'm concerned the mold is still available.

OFFSHORE GINGER
08-25-2012, 09:50 PM
First off i apologize , and after talking with Dave , who clearly told me the Mold was not worth my trouble because ..............................it was only built for a few parts ( quickie) so to speak , and with that in mind ...i decided that in the near future other then spending my time and money on something that is a waste of time , i will build a few ( hatch ) Molds for the 16 , 18 , 21 , etc , and try to offer them at a far better price then they can be purchased from anyone else , making them lighter , vacume/ bagged , made from Epoxy which ..................from the looks of things should really not be a problem . Once again i apologize , and have tried to e mail you about this issue........................thank you , Artie

jeff@vickie
09-09-2012, 09:08 AM
do you still have cover? if so what is the size L&w

ivypandas
09-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Ok, the mold is now at my house in the Boston area. It is still available so let me know if you want it. I'd hate to just throw it away.

Davis