PDA

View Full Version : Time for a break......

Jraysray
05-17-2011, 01:00 PM
Lmao.......

zelatore
05-17-2011, 02:47 PM
Jeez that made me cringe! Good way to break a nose!

Fishermanjm
05-17-2011, 02:49 PM
J what is it ? it doesnt do anythin on my puter

Marvair
05-17-2011, 02:52 PM
Hey that feels good when it stops hurting!

mrfixxall
05-17-2011, 02:56 PM
that was a good one!! ROFLMAO

DonziJon
05-17-2011, 03:09 PM
First time I looked at it I thought she got hit with the Sling. I think she actually got hit with the Mellon. Still tough on the mascara though. :bonk: DJ

zelatore
05-17-2011, 04:56 PM
Back when I was young and dumb (as opposed to now when I'm middle age and dumb) some dorm buddies and I got hold of one of those 3-man water balloon sling shots similar to the rig in this clip. Then we loaded up on hard boiled eggs from the cafeteria and one evening started launching them the length of the dorm hallway to splatter against the far wall.

Most of the hall was in on the fun, hanging out in their doorways and watching the action. One guy however didn't realize what was happening and walked out his door right as we let one fly. Nailed him right in the head and put him on his a$$. We were damn lucky it was so funny and everybody was laughing, because I think he was bigger than the three of us put together!

Left a heck of a welt though...

As for the woman in the vid taking the melon to the face, I can only imagine that would smart a bit. If I have to take a melon to the face, I'm going to opt for a different sort of 'melon' please.

gcarter
05-17-2011, 06:21 PM
Back in the '60's, the Windward Passage race, had, on most of the boats, things called "funnelators".
A large funnel tied to two of the shrouds with long sections of surgical rubber and were used to launch water balloons at each other during some of the more technical parts of the race.
Anyway, this race was from Miami to Jamaica and the race fleet cut the corner pretty close on the Eastern tip of Cuba. While the fleet sailed by, there were Cuban gun boats guarding the island (as though the fleet crews were going to invade). One of the boats started lofting water bombs towards the Cuban gun boats, closely followed by the rest of the fleet as it sailed by.
The good thing is, nothing happened. I guess cooler heads prevailed on the gun boats.

DonziJon
05-17-2011, 08:25 PM
I remember the "funnelators". Always in fun. It alway seemed to be the Sailboaters. The Powerboaters were much more civilized. :yes: DJ