PDA

View Full Version : BBF/OMC Parts Spitfire Ignition

krock66
05-16-2011, 12:44 AM
Cleaning out my storage shed and came upon some things I took off of the Blackwidow when I was jacking up the motor.

Spitfire (Black Box) Ignition set up complete with flywheel ring, sensor, wiring, and the brackets to mount it on the exhaust.

Stainless flame arrestor with the original Spitfire Ignition cover that has the graphics of the OMC King Cobra on it. This is in perfect condition.

Shaft / plug that drops down into the distributor hole when using distributorless ignition.

Two short risers for Harden marine Cyclone water jacketed exhaust.

Blue Thunder dual plane aluminum BBF intake manifold.

Original cast 460 CJ intake manifold.

I have the original dash panel for the 24' Blackwidow. (It has a couple of little cracks on some of the corners where the screw holes are but is otherwise solid and fixable.)

It's all leftovers and just gas $ for the 33ZX so make me an offer.

CaribouLou
05-16-2011, 09:12 PM
How much for the spark arrestor cover? Shipped to 98028

CaribouLou
05-16-2011, 09:13 PM
You don't happen to have the matching manifolds to those risers do you? :crossfing:

krock66
06-13-2011, 11:24 AM
Sorry CaribouLou, Haven't gotten back on here in awhile. I do not have the manifolds to the risers. I used them on the Blackwidow 24' I rebuilt, I had the short riser on it but had to go longer when I added the switchable exhaust diverters. It won't cost much to ship that plastic Flame Arrestor cover so make me a fair offer and I'll send it out. I'm not looking to make a bunch of money on any of the stuff, just hoping it can brighten up someone else's day instead of it just laying around. My cell is 315-530-8685 if you want to just text me. Thanks. Kevin

king cobra
06-22-2011, 11:15 AM
Hello, I'm looking for crank shaft sensor # 986564 supercedes #3853990 ignition is eem system with distributor. If this is what you have I'll buy the whole system.
Thanks,
Fred
484-995-1031

mnoggerath22
12-12-2011, 10:25 PM
Do you still have that intake manifold? thanks mark.[ QUOTE=$originalposter]{$pagetext}[/QUOTE]

TXDONZI
03-13-2012, 11:20 PM
Do you still have this? If so how much?

Shaft / plug that drops down into the distributor hole when using distributorless ignition.

krock66
05-28-2012, 11:39 PM
Sorry gang. Sold all of the stuff I had to one guy in Cali and another in Hawaii who has a rebuild project going on.

Hey TXDONZI, if youre still looking for that plug I can give you the guy in Hawaii's info. I think his email address somewhere. I don't know if he needed it or not he basically just wanted all the stuff I had and he was going to go through it. He actually emailed me and told me that one of the posts broke off of the black box during shipping. I couldn't believe it as I packed it up insanely padded. Anyway, let me know.