Mckillop
05-16-2011, 11:07 AM
Still for sale?

trex
05-16-2011, 01:38 PM
still for sale, have a local guy wanting it but no cash yet

Mckillop
05-16-2011, 05:40 PM
where is it located? any interest in a full or partial trade for a 3 blade mirage?

trex
05-16-2011, 07:22 PM
What pitch is it a mirage plus

Mckillop
05-17-2011, 01:40 PM
What pitch is it a mirage plus
I can't recall off the top of my head, but i'll check and let you know

Stevo440
05-21-2011, 03:20 PM
I would be interested in talking about a trade or the like if Mckillop and you don't come to some kind of agreement. I have a number of props but one in mind that I'd be willing to trade it is in excellent condition with no nicks, it is a Mirage Plus also, 23" pitch. Also where are you located?

Thanks
Steve

trex
05-25-2011, 09:59 PM
It is still for sale any offers, I am in NC

Boss 302 Orange Crush
06-30-2011, 10:00 PM
Hi , think this might work on my Boat , if still available ??

Live in Atlanta .

Thanks
John F
714 349-4399 cell
fulch747@hotmail.com

Mckillop
07-01-2011, 01:57 PM
I bought it, but it is for sale if you want it. Trex failed to mention that the prop's blades are a little chewed up, but nothing that can't be easlily fixed. PM me if you want it.

trex
07-26-2011, 08:58 PM
Got the prop back and ran it Sunday on my 232 Baja, Running 72mph on gps no vibrations, NO CHEWED UP BLADES!!!! I guess some people like to test props and send them back if not what they want and paypal will let you do that. So if anyone is interest it is still for sale $275 but cash only!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also NO VIBRATIONS FROM IDLE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Mckillop
07-26-2011, 09:33 PM
Got the prop back and ran it Sunday on my 232 Baja, Running 72mph on gps no vibrations, NO CHEWED UP BLADES!!!! I guess some people like to test props and send them back if not what they want and paypal will let you do that. So if anyone is interest it is still for sale $275 but cash only!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also NO VIBRATIONS FROM IDLE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning, This seller is dishonest. Every blade on that pos has rough edges. At best the prop is in fair condition. Principle of the matter is that I didn't get what I paid for. Don't make the same mistake I did. Luckily it was a PayPal transaction so they could fix the problem. ThIs is not an active member of Donzi.net, don't trust him. Why do you think he is cash only....

trex
07-27-2011, 07:27 AM
After reading some of your post it is clear that you are a dumbass and doesn't know a thing about boating, maybe you should start buying everything new, but wait they want let you return new props. If all the blades were chewed like you say it wouldn't produce the results it did. BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mckillop
07-27-2011, 10:17 AM
After reading some of your post it is clear that you are a dumbass and doesn't know a thing about boating, maybe you should start buying everything new, but wait they want let you return new props. If all the blades were chewed like you say it wouldn't produce the results it did. BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, and what posts might those have been? Doesn't know anything about boating, really? Is that the best you could do? Just trying to say anything to make yourself sound better and get under my skin? I don't let people like youself who obviously have no idea what your talking about bother me anymore. All I am doing is warning my friends on this site not to deal with you. Again, the entire issue was that you led me to believe that prop was in good condition. A prop with all 4 blades having rough edges from grounding is not a good condition prop. So it sounds like you are the one who is the dumbass. Also, probably not a good idea to come on here and start bashing the members when you're trying to sell a prop on this site. If you actually think that prop is in good condition, I can't imagine how sh*tty the rest of your stuff is. Like your 232 Baja :lame:
At least I know enough to raise the outdrive up before grinding the blades of the prop into the ground...

To anybody who might be interested in this prop, the pics in the OP do not show the true damage to the prop

trex
07-27-2011, 11:28 AM
Thanks for all the advertising you are giving me, I have had to empty my folder twice today, and it is true lots of members think you are an idiot

Mckillop
07-27-2011, 12:21 PM
and it is true lots of members think you are an idiot

I'm sure.lol

tnc110
08-01-2011, 05:38 AM
post some close ups and end the argument....

trex
08-01-2011, 06:28 AM
Sorry, I sold it off Craigslist Fridat for $275