PDA

View Full Version : Official AOTH Attendence Thread...

Donziweasel
04-23-2011, 01:54 PM
Surprised no one has put this up yet with AOTH only a month out. Just curious who will be there this year.

Me, Boo Boo and the twins will be in attendance using Bills beautiful X-18. Thanks Hedge!!!!!!!!!! :)

While I do not think Silver Streak hangs out here much, he has indicated he will be there with my old Critter. :)

zelatore
04-23-2011, 03:19 PM
Michele and I will be there as well, thumb out looking for a ride...:crossfing:

Ghost
04-23-2011, 03:42 PM
Lisa and I will be there, thumbing for rides as well.

hot shot
04-23-2011, 07:28 PM
I'll be there

Donzi Vol
04-23-2011, 10:17 PM
I'll be there with bells on as usual. Bringing the 18...may or may not run it in the long runs.

Todd, I'll get my registration in the mail on Monday.

Looking forward to it.

-David

Sweet Cheekz
04-23-2011, 10:34 PM
Wendy, Zach, Marsha and I will be sporting two boats and my freind Dave, Kathy + 2 running their 22

Cant wait

Parnell

Inferno
04-24-2011, 07:44 AM
Money already sent,just waiting to hear if my 22 will be ready. If not we'll be in the 18.

hot shot
04-24-2011, 06:21 PM
I talked to the gibraltar gang today and they are comming
mike baldwin
rock smith both with 20 cig's

RedDog
04-24-2011, 07:16 PM
I'll be there. Donzi Deb is iffy. Following her neck surgery the doc has banned her from boating for 2 months or more. If she doesn't go I may bum a ride. Or find another co-pilot and bring the 22.

Z-Man
04-24-2011, 07:50 PM
Callie and I will be there plus two newbies. Can't wait to see everyone :thewave::drinkbeer:

roadtrip se
04-24-2011, 09:12 PM
I'll be there. Donzi Deb is iffy. Following her neck surgery the doc has banned her from boating for 2 months or more. If she doesn't go I may bum a ride. Or find another co-pilot and bring the 22.

Tim,

Jill told me about discussing Deb's surgery when we saw you guys in Atlanta.
And I thought she was just a hot lady in a fashionable scarf! You are right though, she needs to stay off the boat for awhile.

But, we need to see the green beast at AOTH. Not just because it belongs there as usual, but there is a bit of a phenomenon going on this year with the pre-registrations. Many of the boats are going to be full. People are bringing alot of their friends and family, which is cool, but I am afraid that we are going to run out of seats for the far-away travelers coming in for the run.

So please bring your boat. And for those of you coming in boat-less, I would plan on being very loose with the boat gas cash for guys like the Red Dog who have seats available!

And Deb, you must attend... Do I have to call and beg? Wouldn't be the same without you there....

Donzi Vol
04-25-2011, 09:35 AM

Looks like I'm coming alone (unless I can find some of that pie that Hedge keeps talking about), and I'm not going to run the 18 in the long runs. So...if you want to take your 22, I'll sit shotgun. And of course I always bring a little extra fuel cash. Just let me know. Thanks

ITTLFLI
04-25-2011, 10:56 AM
I will be there!

22 Classic:
Byron
Jill
Parker--maybe

X-18Jet:
Larry-

Malibu Towboats(2):
Brandon/Denise
Tim/Mia

Tim,

Deb can hang with Jill if she wants. Jill will not be riding with me due to baby #2 on the way!

zelatore
04-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Tim,

Jill told me about discussing Deb's surgery when we saw you guys in Atlanta.
And I thought she was just a hot lady in a fashionable scarf! You are right though, she needs to stay off the boat for awhile.

But, we need to see the green beast at AOTH. Not just because it belongs there as usual, but there is a bit of a phenomenon going on this year with the pre-registrations. Many of the boats are going to be full. People are bringing alot of their friends and family, which is cool, but I am afraid that we are going to run out of seats for the far-away travelers coming in for the run.

So please bring your boat. And for those of you coming in boat-less, I would plan on being very loose with the boat gas cash for guys like the Red Dog who have seats available!

And Deb, you must attend... Do I have to call and beg? Wouldn't be the same without you there....

Oh great, the first time I actally decide to come to this thing and what do you know...all the seats are full. What, do I have bad breath or something?

Maybe I should just bring my ski and rope and try to get a tow? :shades:

roadtrip se
04-25-2011, 01:46 PM
Oh great, the first time I actally decide to come to this thing and what do you know...all the seats are full. What, do I have bad breath or something?

Maybe I should just bring my ski and rope and try to get a tow? :shades:

I can see it now...and for the sixth time today, Don says "Hit it!" as he goes for the world distance record on a ski to Lee's Ford.

Not trying to cause alarm, I think we will get everybody to the water, but we are going to have some full boats for sure.

David, the 18 needs to make an appearance too! We are going to have plenty of sweep boats and TWO official tow boats for this year, so we won't leave you stranded and you won't have to push it too hard to make the daily runs.

BUIZILLA
04-25-2011, 02:48 PM
who are the 2 OFFICIAL TOW BOATS?

ITTLFLI
04-25-2011, 02:57 PM
who are the 2 OFFICIAL TOW BOATS?

Close Donzi friends....:wink:

One is my brother(Brandon)

Sweet Cheekz
04-25-2011, 03:17 PM
Hopefully I wont blow a drive and need their incredible lunch spread and all the booze I can drink tow service again but nice to know they are going to be back

Parnell

Donzi Vol
04-25-2011, 07:13 PM
David, the 18 needs to make an appearance too! We are going to have plenty of sweep boats and TWO official tow boats for this year, so we won't leave you stranded and you won't have to push it too hard to make the daily runs.

Well Todd, I'll have to tell you the same thing I tell any girl that I date. I'm sorry honey, but I just don't make promises. hehe

Now, with that said, I will try my best to have the 18 there in such a state that I feel comfortable taking it on the long runs. She's an old girl with an owner who has shallow pockets when it comes to engine and drive upgrades. Will keep you updated.

RedDog
04-26-2011, 08:51 AM

OK - convinced her. She'll be there even with no boating for her. Depending on water/weather, I may fast-idle her out to the raft-up. She'll drive to Lee's Ford for the lunch.

Looks like I'm coming alone (unless I can find some of that pie that Hedge keeps talking about), and I'm not going to run the 18 in the long runs. So...if you want to take your 22, I'll sit shotgun. And of course I always bring a little extra fuel cash. Just let me know. Thanks

Dave - I still need to confirm if my brother and SIL are coming. If not, your welcome in mine. (I doubt they will be coming)

Brad Lyon
04-26-2011, 09:21 PM
I will be there along with my sons Kyle and Ashton and a friend Charlie. Breaking in the new 22 in style. I may need some drivers training course, never drove a boat with a Imco shortie before.......

Brad

Ghost
04-27-2011, 12:37 AM
I will be there along with my sons Kyle and Ashton and a friend Charlie. Breaking in the new 22 in style. I may need some drivers training course, never drove a boat with a Imco shortie before.......

Brad

22 with an Imco shortie?! I must have missed a thread somewhere along the line. Congrats on the boat, can't wait to see it. -Mike

osur866
04-27-2011, 01:34 AM
Total of 4 and the 18, 1 newbie

Steve

tylogans 22
04-27-2011, 12:33 PM
Newbie's from Waterford, MI Yellow and white 22 named Yellow Devil, Gregg , two son's Tyler, Logan and a friend Jim. Looking forward to getting in some long run's and meeting everyone at the awakening.

Brad Lyon
04-27-2011, 06:49 PM
Gregg, I am sending you a PM with my phone number. Maybe we can arrange a time to meet and travel together. Two yellow and white 22's rolling down I-75 would look great. Several years ago, a bunch of us caravanned together. It was great!

Brad

Atomic Tan
04-28-2011, 08:16 PM
We'll be there!

22 Classic:
Carl :)
Patti :cool:

16 Classic:???

roadtrip se
04-29-2011, 11:16 AM
We'll be there!
22 Classic:
Patti :cool:
16 Classic:???

22 Classic:

16 Classic:
Patti :)

The Hedgehog
04-29-2011, 12:57 PM
Nice little envelop with supporting details sent to Michigan.

I am really getting excited. This is going to be a good one.

Donzi Vol
04-29-2011, 02:11 PM
Nice little envelop with supporting details sent to Michigan.
I am really getting excited. This is going to be a good one.

Mine is in the mail as well. Looking forward to it...

roadtrip se
05-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Just did a quick census and it looks like we are going to have 30-35 boats and about 90-100 people on the docks, according to pre-registrations received, and adding in the few stragglers I haven't received, yet.

This is about average for the Awakening. What will not be average is all of the unique characters coming in from all over the place for this one! Going to be a very, very good time with a great mix of people! And oh, did I mention their boats?

For those of you still on the fence about coming out, make the right choice and bring it! You will not regret it and we will take late registrants at a slightly higher fee, but still worth every penny for one of the best Donzi/Aronow performance runs of the year!

Get them tuned and see you all there!

The MWDC, Organizing Committe for the Awakening of the Horses XI

Donzi Vol
05-03-2011, 09:56 AM
Is it just me or is anyone else having a really hard time focusing on work with AOTH just around the corner? Difficult to peddle groceries when dreams of boating are looming!

Donziweasel
05-04-2011, 07:13 PM
Well, since I am officially touring the South East, I am going with the flow.......

Really looking foward to it though...... :)