PDA

View Full Version : Lifeline jackets for cost

Inferno
04-19-2011, 09:09 PM
I'm a Lifeline dealer and would like to offer everyone on this site jackets at my cost. I'm not looking to make one penny, just to make everyone as safe as possible on the water. If you are interested PM me and I'll get you into a custom jacket. Let me know your height ,wt. sex and the color or colors you want and you will get them again at my cost. I'll offer 2 jackets ,so it makes thing easy.The Starter (#170) and the Victory (#160). You will make the check payable to Lifeline. Lets make everyone as safe as possible this season and use waterski jackets for waterskiing.

Greg Guimond
04-19-2011, 09:14 PM
That is a nice offer, I have one and believe me they are worth every cent.

Brian41
04-20-2011, 06:08 AM
How much for the 170 in XL. Thanks Brian

Carl C
04-20-2011, 06:40 AM
PM sent.

jerrygiudice@yahoo.com
04-20-2011, 08:07 AM
How much are the jackets?

I'm a Lifeline dealer and would like to offer everyone on this site jackets at my cost. I'm not looking to make one penny, just to make everyone as safe as possible on the water. If you are interested PM me and I'll get you into a custom jacket. Let me know your height ,wt. sex and the color or colors you want and you will get them again at my cost. I'll offer 2 jackets ,so it makes thing easy.The Starter (#170) and the Victory (#160). You will make the check payable to Lifeline. Lets make everyone as safe as possible this season and use waterski jackets for waterskiing.

Tidbart
04-20-2011, 11:27 AM
How much are the jackets?

I would pm him with that type of question. I would assume because he is giving a deal, that he can't advertise the price.

B

roadtrip se
04-20-2011, 02:03 PM
I would pm him with that type of question. I would assume because he is giving a deal, that he can't advertise the price.

B

Bingo! I have been working with Inferno on this offer. It is a great deal, so PM him for details on what you want. And get it done, as he can't do this forever!

Inferno
04-20-2011, 03:33 PM
Remember these jackets are for Poker Runs and general boating,NOT FOR RACING. If you want a Flak jacket you need to contact lifeline, as this would be considered a Racing Jacket. The jackets that I'm offering are all custom therefore any color is available and piping will be black. Embroidery can be done on the pockets for an extra charge. This offer will end the day after the Awakening. Hope everyone can take advanage of this savings and remember to make the check out to Lifeline.Theres no tax,but shipping is $15.00 from Az.

DickB
04-20-2011, 07:13 PM
I suspect this has come up before; pardon me if I missed it. Curious as to why the jackets are not Coast Guard approved.

roadtrip se
04-20-2011, 10:55 PM
I suspect this has come up before; pardon me if I missed it. Curious as to why the jackets are not Coast Guard approved.

Dick, it has come up here before. The basic gist of it is that Lifeline is a low volume provider offering many different models of custom high performance safety vests utilized by many poker runners and offshore racers. The costs of certifying every form of vest they make would be prohibitive. The reality is that I have never had an issue, nor have I heard if anyone else, having issues with the authorities while wearing one of these things. They simply are the best safety vest available to performance boaters and now you can get one at a very fair price.