PDA

View Full Version : WTB 22 Classic

LuauLounge
04-18-2011, 09:47 PM
After watching all of the drama here in the last few weeks, I would like to buy a 2000 up 22 Classic. Would prefer high HP, low hours, under 50.
I am willing to pay up to $10,000, assuming you will deliver it to me at your cost.
Ebay payment fine, shipped from anywhere fine. Must have trailer. I can forward a check over the amount and you can send me a check for the difference.
Salvage title, no title, bill of sale all fine.

Let me know what you have........

CaribouLou
04-18-2011, 10:08 PM
This is already my favorite thread ever. :popcorn:

CaribouLou
04-18-2011, 10:29 PM
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/2331188980.html

silverghost
04-18-2011, 10:30 PM
wow~~~~~

The original thread poster here sounds like all those spammers that send us all those great funny emails from Nigeria .

Was your father also "A High Government Official" that was tragically killed in an airliner crash & happened to have $20 Million in a US bank account that you want to share with us ?

axelkloehn
04-19-2011, 01:40 AM
:lol9:

MOP
04-19-2011, 07:07 AM
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/2331188980.html

That believe it or not is one heck of a boat, they were so well built the USCG used some. They were built to a structural standard well above 90+% of the stuff out there the even had solid fiber glass stringers, would be a great project boat for a left coaster!

Inferno
04-19-2011, 09:43 AM
I'm glad to see someone with a great sense of humor on the site!!! :wink:

Rumblefish
04-19-2011, 05:13 PM
That believe it or not is one heck of a boat, they were so well built the USCG used some. They were built to a structural standard well above 90+% of the stuff out there the even had solid fiber glass stringers, would be a great project boat for a left coaster!

I see another 3 way broker deal on the horizon.... Count me in

BUIZILLA
04-19-2011, 07:02 PM
if I cut one up in 4 pieces for 10k, what piece would you want?

LuauLounge
04-20-2011, 06:53 PM
After watching all of the drama here in the last few weeks, I would like to buy a 2000 up 22 Classic. Would prefer high HP, low hours, under 50.
I am willing to pay up to $10,000, assuming you will deliver it to me at your cost.
Ebay payment fine, shipped from anywhere fine. Must have trailer. I can forward a check over the amount and you can send me a check for the difference.
Salvage title, no title, bill of sale all fine.

Let me know what you have........

In June of 2009, I ran this ad on CL, in both Sacramento and San Francisco Bay area..

I am looking to buy a nice Donzi, Scarab, Baja, Fountain, ChrisCraft boat... Must be V8, MPI preferred.
Not looking for speed, as much as style. Seat 5+, not looking for a blown jet, nor a direct drive skiboat. I
am looking for a newer boat/and/or a garage queen.
Not a scam, only looking to purchase a nice boat at a reasonable price.
Thanks
Please resond with particulars to: xxxx@gmail.com
Posted in Sacramento also... Will travel to Bay Area for the right boat.
Thanks
Tom

From this ad, I purchased a one owner 1998 22Zx, with a 2002 496HO with 120 hours on it.

I smile everytime I fire it up............

Rumblefish
04-21-2011, 06:11 PM
In June of 2009, I ran this ad on CL, in both Sacramento and San Francisco Bay area..

I am looking to buy a nice Donzi, Scarab, Baja, Fountain, ChrisCraft boat... Must be V8, MPI preferred.
Not looking for speed, as much as style. Seat 5+, not looking for a blown jet, nor a direct drive skiboat. I
am looking for a newer boat/and/or a garage queen.
Not a scam, only looking to purchase a nice boat at a reasonable price.
Thanks
Please resond with particulars to: xxxx@gmail.com
Posted in Sacramento also... Will travel to Bay Area for the right boat.
Thanks
Tom

From this ad, I purchased a one owner 1998 22Zx, with a 2002 496HO with 120 hours on it.

I smile everytime I fire it up............

Well I must say, that was a little more realistic then your first posted ad, .. ahh 2009 was the start of a great buyers market..good luck with your next quest.

I still want in on the broker deal.