PDA

View Full Version : New Irrefutable Evidence Of Global Warming

Carl C
04-18-2011, 08:14 AM
This is some BS and it's still coming down fast. :mad:
Monday morning, April 18, in Southeast Michigan.

Ed Donnelly
04-18-2011, 09:00 AM
We got snow here in Toronto yesterday

BIGGEST snowflakes I have ever seen..

YUP spring is just around the corner.....................Ed

fogducker III
04-18-2011, 09:09 AM
Heading out in the boat today......sunny and 13*C here....:lookaroun::wink:

Sorry boys, had to.....:boat:

gcarter
04-18-2011, 01:32 PM
It's pushing 86* here.
But the year Elaine and I got married, I took a contracting job w/Hydramatic Div. in Anne Arbor.
We had just spent our honeymoon in the Keys and headed to Ypsilanti where it was snowing....April 14th. Then it snowed three more times before it stopped by May 15th.
That was a bummer.

mrfixxall
04-18-2011, 04:54 PM
Carl,,we are just getting back into the swing of how the weather use to be in our parts..this is normal and you just forgot about how it use to be,,old fart!!:wink:

Carl C
04-18-2011, 05:36 PM
Carl,,we are just getting back into the swing of how the weather use to be in our parts..this is normal and you just forgot about how it use to be,,old fart!!:wink:

It's not normal. It set an official record for snowfall on this date with 1 1/2".

Copied from weatherunderground: ord Report
Statement as of 04:29 PM EDT on April 18, 2011

... Record daily maximum snowfall set at Detroit mi...

a record snowfall of 1.6 inches was set at Detroit mi today. This
breaks the old record of 0.3 set in 1969.

DonziJon
04-18-2011, 06:24 PM
Carl: I'm becoming a little concerned ... Well..C'mon: Weatherunderground.... Isn't that one of those subversive (Commie) groups from the 60s.... Wasn't Bill Ayres conected with them when he blew up the Pentigon....Just wondering. :nilly: Not being a Commie..what do I know about such things...??:bonk: DJ

Carl C
04-18-2011, 06:39 PM
Carl: I'm becoming a little concerned ... Well..C'mon: Weatherunderground.... Isn't that one of those subversive (Commie) groups from the 60s.... Wasn't Bill Ayres conected with them when he blew up the Pentigon....Just wondering. :nilly: Not being a Commie..what do I know about such things...??:bonk: DJ

Yupper. How times change and words find new meanings...Sick is now "cool". Gay went from "happy" to "homo" to "bad" but "bad" means "good". Oh well, snow, sleet and rain are forecast for tonight and that is not good.

mrfixxall
04-18-2011, 06:56 PM
you just backed my statement,,((((old record of 0.3 set in 1969))))

we are getting back on track on what the old weather is soppose to be this time of year..

Crystal Pro
04-19-2011, 11:40 AM
Snowed here yesterday and cold last night (32F). Over 100" on the ground at Crystal and we will be snow skiing well into July. Hope it warms up enough to put the boat in the water soon.

Ski Ya,