PDA

View Full Version : Our new website....

gcarter
04-17-2011, 06:26 PM
is still a work in progress, but it's getting close.
For those that don't know about Kinetico, go to "whole House".
Kinetico is a genually unique product and is the Lexus of the water treatment industry.

www.kineticocentralfl.com (http://www.kineticocentralfl.com)

Take a look and let me know what you think!
Maybe this is an opportunity to get off another subject.

Carl C
04-17-2011, 07:12 PM
Can you get Donzi.net members a really good deal? I still need one.

gcarter
04-17-2011, 07:40 PM
Can you get Donzi.net members a really good deal? I still need one.

I could offer refurbished equipment to a member unless you're in a rare area where there's no dealer where I could offer new equipment.

zelatore
04-17-2011, 07:45 PM
That's nice and all, but do you offer something for those of us who don't like Lexuses? :wink:

Sorry, just messing with you. To tell the truth, in a product like that I suppose a 'lexus' would be a good thing - boring and reliable; something you can 'set and forget'.

After spending today polishing water spots off my black car, I was thinking about the benefits of water softeners!

Carl C
04-17-2011, 07:45 PM
I could offer refurbished equipment to a member unless you're in a rare area where there's no dealer.

There are dealers. I haven't checked prices yet since I've been trying to meet other financial goals right now and the water softener and new stove have been put on the back burner. I will check pricing with a local dealer. My sinks and tubs are turning black and my white clothes are getting dingy but the water tastes good and makes good coffee!!

HOWARD O
04-17-2011, 08:22 PM
I like my coffee, don't much care how I look in dingy clothes! :bonk:

Hey George, that website looks great. It's simple and I think that's how websites should function, real simple with a lot of good content on each page.

But since you asked......:cool!: I noticed what is probably an easy fix. Tell your website folks that I use Google Chrome browser and I did note that the main menu section on each page didn't resize itself with the rest of the page, except for files /wholehouse.html and /aboutus.html. In the newest version of I.E., the file /internetspecial.html doesn't resize past the header section. Anyone else see this too? Anyway, that's nitpickin', site looks great to me!

Kinetico looks like a good system to me. :yes:

gcarter
04-17-2011, 08:30 PM
I like my coffee, don't much care how I look in dingy clothes! :bonk:

Hey George, that website looks great. It's simple and I think that's how websites should function, real simple with a lot of good content on each page.

But since you asked......:cool!: I noticed what is probably an easy fix. Tell your website folks that I use Google Chrome browser and I did note that the main menu section on each page didn't resize itself with the rest of the page, except for files /wholehouse.html and /aboutus.html. In the newest version of I.E., the file /internetspecial.html doesn't resize past the header section. Anyone else see this too? Anyway, that's nitpickin', site looks great to me!

Kinetico looks like a good system to me. :yes:

Even w/IE, it's not right yet. We're still working on it, but thanks for letting me know.

Carl C
04-17-2011, 10:30 PM
Fix the typo at the bottom. "Centrel Florida". ;) Now send me one for free for pointing that out.......

Ghost
04-18-2011, 12:00 AM
Congrats on the new site.

tmdog
04-18-2011, 07:18 PM
Web site looks very good, very informative. I'd throw you a bone but live in Ga.

Donzi_Dude
04-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Gold Seal, awsome!

:)