PDA

View Full Version : Gas $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

MOP
04-17-2011, 09:39 AM
Recession? What recession?
So, it seems that this "global recession"
has not impacted negatively on everyone.
Check this out!
It's a Mercedes Benz owned by an Abu Dhabi
oil billionaire (naturally).
Featuring the newly developed V10 quad turbo
with 1,600 horsepower and 2800nm of torque
0-100km/h in less than 2secs, 1/4 mile in 6.89 secs.
running on biofuel.
That is NOT stainless steel, people, it is WHITE GOLD!
I'm sure you'll sleep better tonight, knowing that the
exorbitant dollars you're paying for gas these days are
at least going to a good cause...

Buddyc
04-17-2011, 10:01 AM
WOW. I wonder what the price tag on that was?
I hear that in NJ the price of gas on the water may reach $6 per gallon

Offset
04-17-2011, 10:11 AM
Was it not the petrol speculators that started the road to the recession the last time? Was it not these same jerk offs that were bailed out by governments when the economy stalled? It was a chain reaction when high gas prices caused all other sectors of the economy to fail including the Big Two. We are still paying and no one in government will do a damn thing to stop this madness because they are all getting a percentage of the sale. The higher petrol goes the more tax they get.

In Canada we are already paying $5.50 (+)for regular. This at a time when fuel stockpiles are huge.

Inferno
04-17-2011, 10:22 AM
Last week I was flying home from Texas and sat next to a young attrative girl who said she was on her way to London. She said she works for a sheik that has his own AIRBUS A-300. The plane is coming to London and she will work on it for 3 weeks then off a week. It was amazing what she told me. You can't look him in the eyes when you speak to him, and you can only speak to him if and only if he speaks first to you. I said he must pay a forture for fuel. She laughed and said his cost is 10 cents a gallon. She also said they use gas instead of water to clean there driveways.. I asked her if the inside of the plane was like the Delta plane we were on and she laughed,no she said everything you touch is gold.